Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2007, 10:52 PM   #1
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Becuz of thee climbmate of poorlitical coerrectedness now x-ing America, those of us'ens in Kentucky wil nose longer be refferred to as Hillbillies. We ask that y'all now refferr to us'ens as Bluegrass-Americans!

Thank y'all.
Nowz if all y'all excuse me, I got to git them thar possums fried!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:26 PM   #2
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Are you sure you're not a Greengrass American?
Old 01-17-2007, 11:59 PM   #3
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

hahahaha
Old 01-18-2007, 02:01 AM   #4
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
So, in line with this, will you be changing your username to Felix the Life-Ender-Of-Prominent-Figures-For-A-Monetary-Sum?

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:32 AM   #5
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

I thought Appalachian-American was the current pc term.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #6
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally posted by sageridder:
I thought Appalachian-American was the current pc term.
Uhm, refer back to yer geography class. That thar would be the State that is located West of Virginny, and NORTH by EAST of the Bluegrass state and they wish to be no longer considered coal miners, but in fact Appalachian-Americans.

"Forrest Gump's" cousin made a shirt about them, said sumpin 'bout beign relative. That got thar Guberner all riled up, and caused him to sent them thar a letter.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-tshirts_x.htm

@Illumina; Ugh?

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:40 PM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Hey Bluegrass mate, hear about that second train derailment in Bullitt County? Crazy.. It burned off some nasty chemicals, and of COURSE said 'the air is fine'.. uh huh..

GOD I miss living up there though... Here in shitty Florida, we SHOULD be cool now, but it's in the high 70's.. 83 tomorrow. SHOULD be a high of 64.

Weather is screwed. We even have 'love bugs' spawning in the air already--and they USUALLY spawn in April or May. Then again in Aug-Sept

Trees blooming in Washington DC... they think its Spring. Scary stuff.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:57 PM   #8
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Sunday is indoor soccer day up in the Ville. That was the first train wreck. Not sure how much attention it sprung, nevertheless we were already home bound when the traffic starting to back up. Then the big one happened. WOW! (Really makes one ponder). We have had inches of rain recently, without snow, those burning ditches and yards? That was burning through the third consecutive day of rain, we are WAY over, flood warnings are almost a daily event, and bam, here are all these "liquids" burning like the brush land. I'm 22 miles South of Bullit, so did not get any 'direct' effect. However, traffic was horrendous everywhere. Big rigs on the back roads, stop signs backed up for two miles. Glad it's over, soon to be normalized.

The weather man is calling for our first snow this Sunday. My peach trees have budded!

Ma said the same thing about the Tampa weather, and claims it's still too cold up here. Blah!

John F. Kennedy

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Old 01-20-2007, 02:02 AM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yeah, Weather in Europe is crazy too.. I personally like all the seasons, and like cooler weather. My perfect temp would be 65. And a nighttime low of 45.. Just like cooler weather, the air seems cleaner, and fresh. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am sick of the 100 degree weather with 10000% humidity. UGH. horrible.... But at least in Louisville we'd get rid of it by the end of Sept and beginning of Oct.. (Well, maybe that's changed now..?)

I check the Courier Journal site daily, and Wave 3, 11, 32, and 41's websites.. Listen to 84 WHAS on the net sometimes too .

Saw some video on WAVE 3 by Tom, and he was showing the level of the Ohio.. man, and even up North they expect more and more.. (which comes down to us in Louisville)

Wonder if they will have to enact the floodgates on river road?

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 06:33 AM   #10
Bithron
Baaz Draconian

Me thinks that -20 Celsius (-4 Fahrenheit?) is a good temp... You can run around in the snow and feel like a real man!!