Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2003, 09:07 AM   #21
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Funny dude, sounds like something that would have happened to me about 5 years ago - I've become a kinder, gentler, milder Memnoch since then.

Good to know it's all been sorted, if you want to hang out let us know. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2003, 02:21 PM   #22
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Bloody heck, what a ripper of a yarn! Bewdy Charlie.

(Translated: Wow, what an eventful tale. Fantastic Charlie)

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 10-04-2003, 06:25 PM   #23
mysticelt
Drow Warrior

Well I was feeling a bit of sympathy for you and a little concerned...LOL looks like I needn't have been! You always seem to turn around and make an adventure out of most people's normalcy! Thank you for sharing that with us, you incredibly lucky goofball. Stay safe!
Old 10-04-2003, 07:26 PM   #24
wellard
Dracolisk

Charlie I was reading that and was waiting for the punch line! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

I think you will be talking about this in pubs for years to come [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] It was good that you and the arresting officer shook hands, maybe as a reward for not getting the high and mighty "I'll sue your ass off" attitude they will forget about the pot? I hope so.

Quote myself on this thread.
"And caution is required after a few drinks to check that the girl you are talking too is infact all she seems. I'd hate for you to have an *unforgettable experience*" [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

I now foresee that your bad luck is totally used up and seven years of good luck is about to start.

Unless you are coming back to Sydney for a few days I will miss being able to catch up, but if you do give us all a pm and we will have a few drinks or several. It is after all the greatest sporting event of the year today and BBQ and such have already been booked with friends. However do enjoy the rest of your visit and keep smiling.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-04-2003, 08:51 PM   #25
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

How insane...

Charlie, I'm good for tonight (Sunday)

I'm sure some of the other lads would be too since tomorrow's a holiday. Won't be able to check in here again till tomorrow.

Give me a call and I can meet up wherever after work (mid evening)

Cheers mate. Glad you got out of it ok! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 10-04-2003, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Leonis ]
Old 10-04-2003, 09:46 PM   #26
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sheesh Charlie, what an insane ordeal, the luck!!

Glad at least all is well now, I am with you, and hope they find that bitch that did that to all of you. I believe in "what comes around goes around", and he's got a good one coming to him!

I hope the rest of your journey turns out well, just leave it all behind you and enjoy yourself, you really deserve it sweetie [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-05-2003, 01:23 AM   #27
GokuZool
Lord Ao

How did he know where you lived? What a waste of police time!

Bad weather and now this! [img]tongue.gif[/img] As LZ said, try and forget about it and enjoy the rest of your holiday. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2003, 02:44 AM   #28
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
charlie
---------------
Harkolier, thanks for extending that offer, yes I'd love to hook up. Just post here if you can meet up tomorrow or even tonight. I leave for Melbourne on monday morning but I'll make a point of checking in here when I'm back nearer my apartment this evening.
maaannn... boy had you have an adventure charlie! and to top that off.. i read the one in the newspaper with the girl stripping and diving on the pool and stuff.. crazy! unfortunately i could not make it tonight (sunday) (family stuff which i already promised with my uncle) but leonis can meet you up with you as well as wellard and mario as well ( you still here in sydney mario?). ive PM them hope you guys can work things out. and TAKE PICTURES!! would love to see that here in the net!

enjoy your stay charlie! and at least you have something to tell with you friends back home .

Catch me if you can..
Old 10-05-2003, 03:39 AM   #29
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
quote:
charlie
---------------
Harkolier, thanks for extending that offer, yes I'd love to hook up. Just post here if you can meet up tomorrow or even tonight. I leave for Melbourne on monday morning but I'll make a point of checking in here when I'm back nearer my apartment this evening.
maaannn... boy had you have an adventure charlie! and to top that off.. i read the one in the newspaper with the girl stripping and diving on the pool and stuff.. crazy! unfortunately i could not make it tonight (sunday) (family stuff which i already promised with my uncle) but leonis can meet you up with you as well as wellard and mario as well ( you still here in sydney mario?). ive PM them hope you guys can work things out. and TAKE PICTURES!! would love to see that here in the net!

enjoy your stay charlie! and at least you have something to tell with you friends back home .
[/QUOTE]Well, unfortunately I've already made plans, but I'm still here in Sydney. I'm going to be at Hugo's Lounge on Bayswater Rd Kings Cross around 7ish, then I'll move on to Chicane (bar where Harks, Leonis and I caught up). My friend owns the place and he's throwing a party tonight (should be lots of fun, lots of scenery and free drinks ). If one of you give me a call tonight I'll let you know where I'll be.

Old 10-05-2003, 04:03 AM   #30
Charlie
Lord Ao

LOL, Jackson on George, that was the very pub I met gay boy in and was the one I was trying to remember. I had to pop home for some money, gay boy needed a leak and that's how he knew the apartment address....I learned myself a lesson there ok.

TBH I've been having a blast, had a great night near or in Kings Cross last night, don't recall the pub name, don't really recall much of anything after about 5AM this morning LOL. I know I got home about 10 after much walking and much getting lost (I get lost a lot, no sense of direction whatsoever me so it all adds to the fun.)

Leonis, I'll call you shortly, it'd be real swell to meet you guys if you can make it. If you guys know a place to meet that'd be real good too, the more the merrier. I can't get too wasted (hmm, I seem to recall saying that a couple of times this week) as I got a flight to catch in the morning but it'd be sweet to tip up a few jars.

Thanks for the responses all btw.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />