Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2001, 09:02 AM   #21
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
I was watching the news and it was showing Geroge W. Bush he was talking,giving a speach. I quote:

"I am not going to waste a 10 million dollar missle on a 10 dollar tent."

I found that amusing.

I agree with Wolfie - he is preparing you for ground troops, a long drawn out war and casualties.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Don't mention the score - I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!
Old 09-17-2001, 01:34 PM   #22
Neb
Account deleted by Request

He won't merely destroy a 10 dollar tent, he'll also destroy their Spice Girl CD collection worth 100 dollars, that will surely demoralize them so much that they surrender without a fight.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
Old 09-17-2001, 01:44 PM   #23
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
When will it be ok for me to put down the President on this forum again?

Mark
As soon as you're old enough to vote I would think
Too bad there isn't an IQ requirement to vote though I don't really think that EVERY one is qualified..but then thats why I am not a world leader

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

[This message has been edited by MagiK (edited 09-17-2001).]

Old 09-17-2001, 01:47 PM   #24
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
wow, common sense on spending by the U.S. govt!!! A long time over due, I wonder if it'll stick? And from the tax-rebate guy no doubt! To bad reagan wasnt this thrifty when we bombed libya! Or that cruise missle attack on some tents in afganistan a while back....whew!
Wanna talk about the last 8 years of...thriftyness???
Ol Slick Willy has nothing to be proud of in his administration...like say PERSONALLY over ruling the Joint Chiefs and bombing an innocent Asprin Factory which by the way not only cost us tens of millions for the ammo, but also the tens of millions that we paid in reparations which by the way was not publicized....All for the sake of diverting attention from his admission that he lied about Monica.

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 01:48 PM   #25
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
As soon as your old enough to vote I would think
Too bad there isn't an IQ requirement to vote though I don't really think that EVERY one is qualified..but then thats why I am not a world leader

I believe I've just been bashed!

Mark

Old 09-17-2001, 01:48 PM   #26
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
I agree with Wolfie - he is preparing you for ground troops, a long drawn out war and casualties.

Yeah not like Kosovo and Bosnia which will be over in only 6 months...oops wait..we STILL aren't out of that debacle.

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 01:51 PM   #27
MagiK

Quote:

Mark

Where?? If you consider that a bash then you are waaaay more sensitive than you appear. did you see the smilys? they indicated HUUUMOOORR can you say Humor? Sure, I knew you could

Oh by the by, the IQ thing had nothing to do with you personally. I ment in general.

------------------

[This message has been edited by MagiK (edited 09-17-2001).]

Old 09-17-2001, 01:52 PM   #28
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Wanna talk about the last 8 years of...thriftyness???
Ol Slick Willy has nothing to be proud of in his administration...like say PERSONALLY over ruling the Joint Chiefs and bombing an innocent Asprin Factory which by the way not only cost us tens of millions for the ammo, but also the tens of millions that we paid in reparations which by the way was not publicized....All for the sake of diverting attention from his admission that he lied about Monica.

If this forum will not allow me to say anything untoward about our current President, MajicK, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from Clinton bashing as well.

Thank you.

Mark

Old 09-17-2001, 01:58 PM   #29
MagiK

Quote:
If this forum will not allow me to say anything untoward about our current President, MajicK, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from Clinton bashing as well.

Thank you.

Mark

I really think you should reread my post, you seem to have missed the point entirely. I did not say you couldnt say anything about Bush, unless of course you are too young to know what you are talking about (in which case you are still free to comment just don't expect me to take you seriously). Lighten up guy, I have not bashed you and you seem way way too eager to take offense. You disagree with my politics? So what. While Bush Bashing right after the tragedy was tremendously ignorant, intelligent comments based on fact at this later date should be fine. As for my comments about Slick Willy, they WERE in response to comments about BUsh so again, just lighten up.

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 02:00 PM   #30
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Quote:

Mark

Where?? If you consider that a bash then you are waaaay more sensitive than you appear. did you see the smilys? they indicated HUUUMOOORR can you say Humor? Sure, I knew you could

Oh by the by, the IQ thing had nothing to do with you personally. I ment in general.

Must be that I have a hard time understanding that smileys allow anything to be said about anyone. I'm 41 years old and I voted for Gore last time. I'm glad I
did!

Mark