Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2001, 02:20 AM   #11
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Its probably their own employees giving it the thumbs up

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-26-2001, 03:41 AM   #12
BladeMaster

I think so Caleb. I have to also use Netscape to post a reply here.

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad
(The fame of the ruler is the anchor of the land.)

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-26-2001, 04:29 AM   #13
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Told them my 2 cents. This place have been very buggy, alot of server failures and down- time so well, couldn´t rate them too high..

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 06-26-2001, 07:22 AM   #14
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

I went there and posted my bit, too. But Ziroc, please don't let that rile you up like that. It just is not worth it. Thanks for caring so much though !

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 06-26-2001, 09:55 AM   #15
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Done Ziroc! I see their overall 'approval' rating is at 69% to 31% with 394 submissions.

Keep visiting this site people!

who knew so few could make such a big difference

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
Old 06-26-2001, 10:40 AM   #16
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:

I went there and posted my bit, too. But Ziroc, please don't let that rile you up like that. It just is not worth it. Thanks for caring so much though !

R³ -- when you have paid for a service, and that service is not being delivered, it is something to be riled up about! I for one am tired of having to wait 5+ minutes on a page refresh during the afternoon hours, and I think many others are as well.

Ziroc: I posted a message over in W&W pointing them to this post, since a lot of posters there don't get over to GD. I think a lot of them are "hot around the collar" about this problem as well, and will be only too glad to add to the "downrating" project.

Cheers,

Old 06-26-2001, 10:53 AM   #17
Waluin

Ok, gonna leave a little blurb myself. I'm getting Networ is Busy myself again. Urgh.

Cloudbringer is right. These forums rule. I can gladly wait the storm
Old 06-26-2001, 12:06 PM   #18
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
R³ -- when you have paid for a service, and that service is not being delivered, it is something to be riled up about! I for one am tired of having to wait 5+ minutes on a page refresh during the afternoon hours, and I think many others are as well.

Cheers,

Well, I probably should have phrased that differently. Of course, you are right, Sazerac, it is unacceptable if a service you paid for does not function properly. And yes, the degree of server problems here is becoming increasingly annoying. But there is nothing Ziroc can do about it but trying to find an alternative, which will probably require some time and a lot of work for switching servers. Very unpleasant indeed, but allowing that to get to him personally will only make matters worse. Far easier said than done, I know !
And all we can do is to wait patiently and see how things turn out. Cb had probably already expressed that notion much better before I tried to.

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 06-26-2001, 12:15 PM   #19
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

I registered my complaint. I on T1 here at work and it's slower in the afternoon, than my 56K is at home at night!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?
Old 06-26-2001, 12:47 PM   #20
Serath
Manshoon

Threw my two cents in as well...

Serath