Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2001, 05:16 PM   #81
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*Jerome walks cautiously up to the The.Rellic's table*

Excuse me good sir, but would you have time for a young thinker who wishes to hear your tales of your journey, both peirlous and inspiring, so that he may learn from your infinate (and world renowned) wisdom?

------------------
Old 07-05-2001, 05:25 PM   #82
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hearing a familiar voice, the old battered kensai lookes around beneath furrowed eyebrows, searching the room for a man of great wisdom. "I'm sorry Jerome, the man of whom you speak must have departed". Looking up at his friend he continues, "but I will be happy to talk to you. How have you been?"
Old 07-05-2001, 05:35 PM   #83
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

My plans for enslavement of mankind are going a bit slow of late, being summer and all. How can anyone really enjoy suffering when the sun is shining overhead? *sigh* must change the whole good wether thing when i run the place....

I haven't seen you in a while though What has been happening to you, old friend?

------------------
Old 07-05-2001, 05:55 PM   #84
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Blowing a plume of grey smoke out of the window so as not to harm his freinds lungs the old fighter chuckles before saying, "The sun over head eh? Well that depends on your line of work, I suppose. I pray for overcast, cloudy and cool days. This aging frame of mine is not as fond of the heat as it once was." Taking a sip from his mug before sending another cloud of smoke out the window he looks back at his young freind fondly. "Do not despair Jerome, even the greatest world domimators needed a break from time to time. You just hang on to your dream, and work with it as Helm gives you time and energy." He claps his young freindly kindly on the back and continues, "I have been caught up in other affiars as of late, the resolution of which is most distressing. I have lost a dear friend, and my heart is heavy.". . But enough of that, and he deftly draws a gold piece from his bag of holding, glances around the room checking his trajectories, and modifying algorhythms. He flicks the coin towards the bar where it ricochets off of a brass ornament, travels eight paces where it strikes a finely hewn stone before tumbling into the slot in Charlie's Shite box, which then begins to play a sombre melody..
Old 07-05-2001, 06:12 PM   #85
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

If your heart is heavy, then let me share the burden. You need not talk about it, just know that i shall sit here, sharing your woe.

But do not be so disheartened old friend. Many people in this very room would galdly suffer for your well being. Me being one of them. Prehaps, if this establishment serves anything slightly *stronger* than coffee we could toast to the old victorys we sought so hard to win, and to future conquests that shall spur us further.....

*Jerome leans back, with an air of exaggerated elegance. Shortly before his chair overbalances and he finds himself being helped up by a pair or strong, though extremley scarred hands.*

....though (he continues uninteruppted) we should not dwell on such dark thoughts. I have read your work and enjoy it immensley, but i begin to wonder of we shall ever see the brave Kensi's memoirs in print.

------------------
Old 07-05-2001, 06:27 PM   #86
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Going invisible, and being sneaky Lord of Alcohol cheerfully spikes Relics coffee with 190 proof Everclear grain alcohol. Just one sip and he will know who welcomed him back heehee
Old 07-05-2001, 06:28 PM   #87
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Nearly choking on his smoldering cigar butt from laughing, the tired warrior favors his young friend with a look of comradie, "You are too kind Jerome, my tales are okay, but pale against the works of BK and our great grey howling Wolfie, of Tobbin, Cloudy and the Lady Wendy." Leaning back in contemplation, he puffs his cigar making sure the smoke stays well away from his friend, "I appreciate your genuince concern, but these thoughts must remain my own, but I thank you Jerome. It is good to see that you are still here."
Old 07-05-2001, 06:33 PM   #88
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

With a grateful nod Jerome rises, off to scavenge some alcohol for some serious underage drinking.....

------------------
Old 07-05-2001, 06:34 PM   #89
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Ummmm - did I miss something here. Wasn't this coffee shop supposed to be a place where we are ourselves (or at least our normal posting persona) and not a role play. Sorry if I got it wrong.
Clouds - lovely to see you sweet lady of the Cirrhus Strata

And Shieldy Babes - get your butt over her and give me a dip and snog. Ooops - now you all know this is the real me. Well, what the hell! I still want that snog

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk
Old 07-05-2001, 06:40 PM   #90
The.Relic
Red Dragon

His sense of smell thoroughly befuddled by Fuente's grey haze, he takes a healthy gulp from hig mug. This time he does choke on the smoldering butt of Arturo as he crashes backwards in his chair, his head bouncing not once, nor twice, but three time off of the the hewn stone wall as he finally lands on his back on the floor. Eyes wide and watering gasping for breath as he attempts to dislodge the 868 from his throat with his tongue, he mutters in incomprehensible mumblings, "Paul, you old prankster you, where the hell is my assault crossbow bolt holed Mindflyayers trophy and that shiny gold plaque?"