Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2001, 04:59 PM   #31
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Hey LadyZ - yours is pretty cool!

------------------
Old 06-22-2001, 05:00 PM   #32
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

now thats one of my favorites

------------------

Lord of the Screen Shot
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 06-22-2001, 05:38 PM   #33
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
Hey LadyZ - yours is pretty cool!

Ha! I bet you like it! You created the fonts LOL! (btw, thanks again for all your help) Hey, did you get your car fixed and back on the road?

------------------
Old 06-22-2001, 05:55 PM   #34
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Let me put in a bid for Moni's sig. I like it's originality.

And, since I have not been able to find an artistic type to commision to turn my concept into a sig, I will be changing my sig to a more original concept. Besides, I tried to find Valiant to request permission to use the picture, and it appears that Valiant isn't the artist, just someone who scanned the artist's work into digital form. I haven't found the artist who created the picture, so I will put my own work in it's place.

"Don't forget to tell them the new sig was my idea!&nbsp&nbspHi Moni!&nbsp&nbspNeb, thanks for the vote!"

------------------

[This message has been edited by DawnChaser (edited 06-22-2001).]
Old 06-22-2001, 05:58 PM   #35
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

SB - Thankx mate, appreciate the kudos from one with skills as yourself.

LadyZ - Yup, car's all mended and back on the road. They did a superb job on it and it drives almost better than new. Now I just have to ensure I don't go crazy and get speeding tickets

------------------
Old 06-22-2001, 05:58 PM   #36
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Well,

I loved Sazerac's sig so much, I had him make my name sig.

To see it in all it's glory, go to
Saying GoodBye to a Couple of Friends

and say goobye. *sigh*

and now, the Lone Perin.

------------------

The RudeDawg, Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes

[This message has been edited by RudeDawg (edited 06-22-2001).]
Old 06-22-2001, 06:03 PM   #37
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
SB - Thankx mate, appreciate the kudos from one with skills as yourself.

LadyZ - Yup, car's all mended and back on the road. They did a superb job on it and it drives almost better than new. Now I just have to ensure I don't go crazy and get speeding tickets

Cool! Glad to hear your car is better than ever now, at least something good came out of it all eh? LOL yes watch out for those speeding tickets, especially where we live! (ps-avoid Duke Street!! Especially today, watermain break!)

------------------
Old 06-22-2001, 06:46 PM   #38
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Reeka's and Melusinchen,s get my vote in the category "sensual and beautiful", Moridin's is "beautiful and poetic", Yorick's still manages to bring a smile to my face almost very time I see it. And, of course, there are still lots of others great and inventive sigs here that would deserve a honorable mention and more. But I shall limit myself to two: Bilqis' old caption used to be, by far, the "best in the business" as it was so "funnisophical", but the one that has always touched me the most is - or rather was - the one of Draconia: that slender, beautiful and so extremely delicate-looking woman in front of that mighty dragon that apparently bows to her will has a very strong appeal to me, both poetic and melancholic. Sigh !

As should have become apparent by my choices I don't know very much about the technical aspects of signatures, neither I am very interested in that, so I judge signatures by the emotional impact they have on me.

Well, Grand-Ranger, that was probably a far more detailed and vague vote than you had ever asked for !

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 06-22-2001).]
Old 06-22-2001, 07:03 PM   #39
Moni

DawnChaser,
Hey Thanks!
Hiya Counterpoint!

Ramon,
I loved your detailed and vague vote! A lot of the pictures are lovely and stirring.
Like you, I chose Wah's because of the emotional impact it had on me the first time I saw it...it portrays such a huge amount of confidence...its really "Right On!" if I may borrow a catch phrase from the 60's LOL!
I also liked Memnoch's when I first saw it. It was not so much the picture as it was the words "My Name is Memnoch, and Your Name is..."
Very touching that it would portray such confidence in the people around him. That was awesome.

Moni

------------------

Old 06-22-2001, 08:16 PM   #40
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Okay.........I still haven't made up my mind.

This is embarrassing!

Perhaps, perhaps it's because they're all so unique that I couldn't bring myself to choose one.

It'll be like taking one sweetie out of the packet. I want ALL the sweeties!