Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2001, 09:09 PM   #1
bobdigital

I staked Dace and encountered his Apparition, yet no one in my party has uncovered a hand. I cannot pass the statue without this. Can anyone tell me where to find it? Is this a bug?

One more, I have saved already since killing Dace.

Old 06-25-2001, 09:19 PM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

What game are you talking about? This needs to go in that forum. GD is for chatting about non-game stuff. Welcome, though, nice to meet you! Come to my party!!

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
"Evil round every corner...careful not to step in any."-Minsc
"Gimme a sword, I'll win this war for you!"-Mad Martigan
Old 06-25-2001, 09:23 PM   #3
jabidas
Silver Dragon

While this is a BG2 question the answer is you have to stake him in his coffin then hes dead for good and you get the hand, oh and make sure your inventory wasnt full and you just dropped it somewhere.

------------------
Old 06-25-2001, 09:25 PM   #4
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Firstly, nice to meet you, Bobdigital !

Secondly, I think you are confusing this forum with the BG II forum, but this is the General Discussion forum, the zone for general conversation for players of all the computer games Ironworks offers forums for. I still would try to help you, but I have not played BG II in three months. So it probably would be a good idea to repost your question in the BG II forum.

Happy gaming and posting to you !

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !