Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2004, 08:35 PM   #81
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Target:
what the hell is Cat Sisth??
He's a robot control by reeves ( the dark skin guy who work for shinra )

Quote:
does it work on all monsters??
some but not all

Quote:
Oh and what is a good way to get GP?
do the chocobo race, or play the basketball thing in the game arena.

Quote:
bet on a couple of the races but the chochs I picked came in either 2nd third or last...how do you pick the winners??
It's all up to your luck I believe. just like betting in race horse.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 04:01 AM   #82
Target
Red Dragon

Cheers Kakero,

Tried that basketball game, didn't get one, must be a knack to it, will have to spend time one day figuring out what it is.
Do you really need GP?

Sorry can't help there Mouse, I could only find it on playstation not PC. had to borrow a friends old PS1 though
!!

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 05:33 AM   #83
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

You'll need GP to play at Battle Arena. the more GP you have to more times you can play at battle arena.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 06:25 AM   #84
Target
Red Dragon

I was afraid you were going to say that!!
Any idea how much it costs? I got 30 GP for doing that MOG game and 3 from the arm wrestling one. I bet that won't last to long!!

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Old 01-28-2004, 08:39 AM   #85
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I bet you practice the bball game Target... once you get the hang of it... it's all good. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mouse: How come...? I don't get why you are having probs... but then even if you had a saved game, play and then you reach the part on where it plays a video then you are toast right? I really don't know what to suggest... FF VII is pretty much ancient for XP and for newer video cards... and you ARE running Windows XP right?

Anybody help Mouse! I feel bad for him...
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 12:36 PM   #86
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
I bet you practice the bball game Target... once you get the hang of it... it's all good. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mouse: How come...? I don't get why you are having probs... but then even if you had a saved game, play and then you reach the part on where it plays a video then you are toast right? I really don't know what to suggest... FF VII is pretty much ancient for XP and for newer video cards... and you ARE running Windows XP right?

Anybody help Mouse! I feel bad for him...
Don't feel too bad. It's probably down to the fact that I have something like 115+ video codecs on my machine and there might be a conflict or some other esoteric reason.

Anyway, if anyone does have a save from the start of the game, e-mail it to me and I'll see what happens.

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 07:56 PM   #87
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Talon:

Dose anyone know if there was a way to carry on playing with the chactor Aeris, or could you bring her back from the dead??
The only way to get her back besides game saves is Game Shark.
Old 01-29-2004, 04:44 AM   #88
Target
Red Dragon

I've got a materia question.
The yellow ones (command?) can you combine them with anything?
In Coral prision now, just going to fight Dane (think thats his name) I like that manipulate one, picked up 2 E-skills, cool!!
Wonder where I can find more.

Old 01-29-2004, 08:52 AM   #89
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Haven't tried it... Target [img]smile.gif[/img]

Manipulate... I know you will find one more later... the rest... well just master them

Mouse: I will mail you one if you like If someone can make one for you just let me know
Old 01-30-2004, 10:46 PM   #90
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Mouse, have you installed this patch-->http://ftp.eidos.com/pub/patches/fin.../ff7betap1.exe

Anyway what name would like to have Cloud and barret have?