Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 11:55 PM   #81
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Zachana blinked and winced as the blood trickled down her foot,
"I did not know you could heal me. Healing magic is a cleric's work, unless you have a potion or salve or the like," She moved forward in the water until her front was pressed up against the leg Shadow was holding for her foot, grabbing his arm to support herself, "Heal me, please? If you do, I promise to stop punishing you...however much you seem to enjoy it, I think you may like my rewards better," she smiled weakly.

Verloren cracked open her door and slid in, closing it softly behind her. Avalon was on the bed, lying on his back, the sheets pulled up to his waist. One arm folded behind his head, he seemed to be staring at the soft canvas over the bed, lost in thought. Verloren padded over and undid her robe, quickly digging out a soft cotton shift and pulling it on. She sat next to Avalon, crossing her legs and facing him, laying a hand on his chest,
"Avalon, are you well?"
Dark silver eyes looked up at her, "My love, I am worried about you," he raised his hand when she opened her mouth and continued, "I know that you are strong, but when the time comes to birth this child, I do not know if you will be strong enough," his hand moved and gently stroked her abdomen.
"Avalon...something can be done so that I will be fine, you'll see. I'm sure Alliene or another mage can help me, when that time comes,"
Avalon sighed and drew his hand away, scrubbing his eyes, "I suppose I just have to wait then. I do not want to lose you,"
Verloren leaned forward and gripped his hand, "You won't love. Your sickness is brought by stress and worry, and it's making me grouchy. Calaethis threw a dreadful tantrum when I scolded him more harshly than I should have," she still was stewing over the 'woman comment though.
"I will try, my lady. For now, sleep should help me some, and you safely by my side,"
Verloren nodded and cuddled next to him.

[ 02-15-2003, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 02-14-2003, 11:56 PM   #82
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Aeris smirked. No need for the cloak. I can disguise myself. Aeris said a few words and snapped his fingers and his skin changed into the pale color Matron Alliene had done for him. His white hair went blond and his pale eyes went blue. He went to his room and grabbed his pouch of gold pieces and returned. May we leave now?
Old 02-15-2003, 12:00 AM   #83
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Calaethis was sitting down by his tree, with Tagnik still in it's sheath. He sighed, and placed his head in his hands, thinking reflectivily. He shouldn't have called Verloren 'woman'. But he was stung by the way she'd addressed him. Tagnik told him to stop feeling sorry for himself - he ignored the sword.
Old 02-15-2003, 12:01 AM   #84
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"Unfortunatly the only magics I know are some basic mage spells and street magic which is all slight of hand. But I do have a salve which may help, I will resist the urge to barter about how you will reward me."
Shadow hesitates for a moment trying to decide how to get over to the salve but after a while he decides to forget modesty and just gets up to retrieve it.

He soon returns with a towel wrapped around him and sits on the edge of the bath, "Give me your foot." He slowly starts to rub the salve onto her foot.
Old 02-15-2003, 12:22 AM   #85
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Zachana squealed and tried to jerk her foot out of his grasp,
"That stings damn you!" gritting her teeth, she stopped moving stubbornly. After the salve had started healing and stopped stinging, the pressure on her foot felt wonderful, and she dropped her eyelids halfway closed, her hands moving through the water to keep her place,
"Ah, srrak, that feels much better. I suppose if I don't want to cut my foot again I should get out," she cast about for a nearby towel, and seeing none, leaned forward and snatched Shadow's off his body, wrapping it around herself in a fluid motion that didn't betray her bare skin as she pulled herself out, "Many thanks for the healing and the towel, half-elven one," she kissed him sweelty on the tip of an ear and went to the bedroom.

"Good good. You might want your cloak anyway, it is a bit chilly outside, and I saw some clouds in the distance; mayhap there will be rain tomorrow," he gestured to Aeris as he strode out the door, cloak flaring behind him, "I will follow you once outside the government area. If you have any questions about shops and their locations, I will assit you,"
Old 02-15-2003, 12:27 AM   #86
shadowhound

Shadow watches as Kai goes into the bedroom before returning to where his clothes lay discarded. After dressing he knocks on the bedroom door, "Are you decent?" Without waiting for an answer he walks in. "Just wanted to know if your foot was feeling any better?"
Old 02-15-2003, 12:35 AM   #87
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Zachana was in the process of pulling her shift on when Shadow walked in. Tugging it straight, she glided over to Shadow with a smile. It was amazing how you could watch her lady and Verloren walk and pick it up so fast,
"Thank you for waiting for permission to enter, srrak," she cocked her head at him in a draconic way, "And why are you all dressed up? Are you going somewhere? It is dark outside," her hands lingered over the buttons of his coat and she inhaled deeply, knowing that what she was wearing was so sheer it was close to nothing. She had learned quickly that the thought of something to be seen enticed males as much as actually seeing.

[ 02-15-2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 02-15-2003, 12:39 AM   #88
shadowhound

Shadow looks at Kai and smiles as he runs a hand through her hair onto her shoulder, "That is twice now you have called me srrak, I am hoping it is a good thing."

[ 02-15-2003, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: shadowhound ]
Old 02-15-2003, 12:48 AM   #89
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Zachana smiled mischievously and reached up with her free hand to squeeze the hand Shadow had on her shoulder,
"Srrak certainly isn't bad," she spared a glance at the bed, "Perhaps you would like to make sure my foot has healed properly?" she arched an eyebrow suggestivley at him.
Old 02-15-2003, 12:55 AM   #90
shadowhound

Shadow sits on the bed and takes her foot into his hand, looking up at her he kisses the tip of her toe and then her ankle. With a cheeky grin he looks up at her, "So how is your foot feeling?"
Closed Thread