Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2001, 03:14 PM   #81
Roamer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Aye, Rik, here I am

------------------
"If I'm killed by the questions like a Cancer, then I'll be buried in the answer"
Old 05-20-2001, 03:27 PM   #82
Rikard

Indeed you are so do you have da stuff?

------------------

Help me create A Fantasy Realm with your imagination

Old 05-20-2001, 04:38 PM   #83
Roamer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sir Christof Flambergh

A Knight-paladin of the order of (Well name a lawful good church here)
who is set upon undertaking a crusade against evil. his armies are ready to march and only the last spies briefings are left before he set his armies to march against the darker races in the realm.

Christof was born just outside the palace walls and was born rich, though he never thought much about money but in justice, he got his calling early in life and has since then climbed high in the hierarchy in his church. His progress has only been stopped by himself, never thinking much about medals or titles he has stormed off from many podiums for his honour to go and smite evil. Christof is a huge man with blue eyes, a friendly smile (unless you are on the wrong side of the blade) and is a very forthcoming and forgiving man. He has undertaken and participated in many battles and rooted out many evil cults. He is not one that is smiting thieves and beggars, but rather tries to help them and teach them things necessary for a lawful life, if all that fails, he hires them to help him against his fight against evil.

Christof is the proud wielder of a Long Sword of Holy Avenger which he received from a Deva in the crushing of a Church of (insert really evil gods name here) and also banishing a Bhaloor from this plane.

Christof is now focused on his latest quest to qualm the uprising hordes of orcs, goblins, giants and also the rumors that these armies are lead by an undead force that threatens the realm.

Source : Wolfgir Inc. (tm)

Jell :

Jell is a small orphan boy. He was found by Christof wandering in the snow-covered plains of Kagarth, dressed only in some ragged clothes, crying out for his mother in a primitive language. Christof, as good-hearted as he is, decided take pity over him and gave him food and shelter. For some reason, Christof always had a feeling of fathership when dealing with Jell, so he raised him with the ways of light and life in a hard, yet responsible manner, and thought him the language of (the Church Christof stands for). Jell doesn’t remember much of his past, nor of his parents. The only thing he remember is fire… there is always fire for Jell. If not in his dreams, then in the depths of his mind when he closes his eyes. Oftenly he woke up Christof and his complete army at night, shouting out a unnatural, almost demonic cry after he had one of those terrible dreams of Inferno and Death. Jell is not a talker. He prefers expressing himself with gestures and looks. He does what Christof tells him to without question, looking up to him like an older brother and a father at the same time. And Christof treats him like a small grown up, while only 6 years old, with love and sanctions, hoping to make him a good man. Jell loves to carry and clean Christof’s long sword ,and his dream is to become a Holy Crusader, just like Christof… if only it wasn’t for his curse…

Once, in a cold and windless night, when nothing could be heard except the cracking of the burning wood on the campfire, Christof noticed the vague sign of a Pentagram on Jell’s left thumb. He drew a dagger and almost smited Jell , if it wasn’t for Jell’s deep blue eyes. It gave him restless nights, and knew something… dark was about to happen.
6 days later, Christof and a group of his best soldiers were hunting down a band of child robbing demons in the pine-forest of Tezm. Christof was totally focused on his job, forgetting about Jell who was following him. His band passed trough a small valley, when suddenly the small fiends appeared above them, raining a thick burning fluid down on them (I love the smell of napalm in the morning… ahem…). They dodged easily, except for Jell who was hit and caught flame. The fire drove him crazy, and suddenly his pentagram started to shine with a bright light. His thumb started to crack open… further and further right up to his shoulder. From the crying and screaming Jell, suddenly a horrifying demon emerged. It was a sick thing to behold. It had the body of a fat toad, but only gray, scaled and it had black razor-claws at the end of his toes. His arms where thin, but his hands were huge, with long fingers and claws. From its shoulders a long, thin neck appeared and at its end was a huge head with maybe a thousand of teeth in its mouth. His eyes were concealed by a big overlapping forehead. First, the demon cried a painful shout. He was still linked by a white light to Jell’s arm, who was crying like a pig. Then he smashed the fiends, including the children they robed. He picked up a soldier, and ate his head, before he threw him away in the icy water. Christof, who was just getting out of his shock, charged the demon. He slashed it in his belly, and a rotten smell came along with the creature’s guts. The creature cried, and Christof was about to make a second slash, when he saw the creature looking at him. it wasn’t aggressive to him. It was actually looking surprised about the fact that Christof cut him. Christof knew the Demon could easily crush him, but yet he didn’t. He threw away his sword and laid his hands on his slimy creatures forehead. He said “Jell, my son, listen to me… thou must not be afraid” and a glimp later the creature crawled back into Jell’s body. His arm totally regenerated in a bright flash, and then Jell collapsed to the ground…

Christof knows but doesn’t fear Jell’s curse. He tries to make Jell see that he should turn his curse into a blessing. Jell hates himself for what he is, and trust no one, including himself, except for Christof. Christof’s Army doesn’t know why Christof hangs on to Jell, but they trust he knows what he’s doing, loyal as they are. And for Jell… there is still only fire for him.

------------------
"If I'm killed by the questions like a Cancer, then I'll be buried in the answer"
Old 05-20-2001, 05:04 PM   #84
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Wow! Nice stuff......

We should get 250 in here....wasn't he really good at this type of stuff?

------------------

My hopes lie dashed,
Crushed from high above,
My dreams lie shattered, my heart broken,
A casulty on a battlefield called love.
Old 05-20-2001, 10:45 PM   #85
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

hey what about Azurian Greymane Rikard

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-21-2001, 01:43 AM   #86
Rikard

What about him you want me to post him here?
Alright

Written by AzureWolf

Azurian Greymane

The Wolfguard are a fighting order dedicated to obeying the whims of their totem god the wolf
Because of their obedience to his desires the wolf grants them super human speed and agility. With these skills tho the Wolfguard are restricted to duel wielding twin blades of equal length and balance, letting them intertwining these......
swords into a dazzling display of swordsmanship. But this is offset by their being unable to weild any weapons but long swords or katana's. Added to this the Wolfguard also can shapeshift into his totem wolf for limited periods, and heal wounds recieved in battle with his ki, earned through intense training and dedication to the cause of the wolf
now to my char
leather tunic and a wolf fur cloak but there is a aura of power that surrounds him warning people that he may not be what he seems. But other than this he has a cheerful misdemeanor and loves to share a tale over a cup of ale.
Named Azurian Graymane he is a wandering fighter, working on his quest for entrance into the elite force of Wolfguard named the Hellwinter. But so far his quest of finding and eliminating a rogue Hellwinter has gone unfulfilled. He duel wields twin katanas specially made for his fighting style but they have plane unadorned hilts and simple yet very effective blades. He only wears a threadbare.....

------------------

Old 05-21-2001, 01:46 AM   #87
Rikard

BTW thanks roamer

------------------

Old 05-21-2001, 02:04 AM   #88
Rikard

Dirdam Laer [DEIR-dam LAY-er] and Anolecrab [a-NO-lč-krčp]

Dirdam was the first child of the former Duke of Natri'x He was summoned by the king to lead the army's of Calora against the Army of Brasvil lead by Anolecrab
The war between the 2 countries went on for 16 years without any progress from either side till one day Dirdam And Anolecrab met eachother on the battlefield
Their one-on-one was to decide who was to winn the war.
Thus they asked a mage to send them to the isle of Gerniklad with was a very unhospitible place The one who was to come out victorious from the battle would have won the war that had plagued their countriees for so long
That was 56 years ago
They haven't returned since
Many voices say that they killed eachother a long time ago and the countries of Brasvil and Carola have signed peace a long time ago
But priest say there is still life on the Gerniklad and that this life are the ever fighting Dirdam and Anolecrab (BTW if any one knows any other good names coz these names are kinda meant as a joke)

------------------

Old 05-21-2001, 02:53 AM   #89
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

The Singing Tiger Society

The Singing Tiger Society is a order of monks that tries to find perfection and harmony in the realms. They live in monastaries in rough terrain to avoid most would be enemies, this is also one of the initial tests to become a monk in the order, to find and get to the gate of one monastaries. (ok, people, help out with spellig , early here oh my god 8 43..)
The order practice in lawful harmonies with meditation and martial arts. They rarely take in new people that are over the age of 15 but there is always the possibility. Mostly humans, halfelves and some gnomes are the featured races making it to the order, both male and females.

The order seldom interfere with the buisness of the state but they do help out to fight chaos and sometimes help out the poor villagers during time of war and famine.
They also give shelter to adventurers and people on quests.

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-21-2001, 05:25 AM   #90
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Soo Rikard, soon i wil plant my ass in fron of the computer and write alot of stuff and mail to you! I have just been an average lazywolf lately!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf..