Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2002, 01:46 AM   #81
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

These creatures are so different from the humanoids he has dealt with in the past that it is only natural he feel more than a little nervous in speaking with them. Still, he forces himself to put on a courageous, even recklessly bold, front for creatures such as these not only sense fear, they feast upon it. “Look now!” His voice stops just short of being a shout. “They be coming I tell ye! Fergus saw them getting ready outside o’ that inn – a goodly band of fellers what have fought in that arena. These ain’t your run o” the mill adventurers. No sir! These here be battle tested, they be. And they be comin’ your way.”

Drawing the air roughly in through his nostrils, Blastock turned his lips upward into a smile that bared his fangs. “Let them come. Yes, let the come and when they come their fear shall be ours to taste.” His eyes narrow and he looks closely at the human in front of him. “Yes, perhaps it shall have as strong a taste as yours, Duncan!”

His eyes widen in surprise. “Why ridiculous that is! Just ridiculous! Duncan McConnell ain't afeared o' nobody!” But the nervousness in his limbs is difficult to contain and he must end this quickly. “Still, you're gonna believe what you're gonna believe. But as for me, I'm believin' that the information I just brung you be worth no small sum of coin.”

From behind the smile a low snarl sounds. “Yes, Duncan, such information is worth much.” Without warning a large red hand seizes the human by the neck and as his fingers tighten their grip Blastock continues in a mocking tone, “Such information is worth at least a life ....”

The conversation comes to an abrupt end with the sound of a scream choked off before it can gather much sound.

ooc: Cerek, if the party's having surprise is ipmortant I'll gladly change this post.
Cyril Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 07:11 PM   #82
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Oorg Uggh was eating a chicken leg as they were troddind along toward the woods.
Old 10-17-2002, 02:17 AM   #83
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Dravin waits patiently as everyone else seems to have problems mounting up.
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 12:14 PM   #84
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Meegosh gigerly hop's into the saddle like a professional horseman, then slip's off the other side of saddle, catching himself before completely falling off, "hehe, silly horse must have moved" re seating himself he look's proudly at everyone " Let's move out or are we to sit here all day smelling that dung he, err dwarf "
Elif Godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 08:59 PM   #85
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Meegosh gigerly hop's into the saddle like a professional horseman, then slip's off the other side of saddle, catching himself before completely falling off, "hehe, silly horse must have moved" re seating himself he look's proudly at everyone " Let's move out or are we to sit here all day smelling that dung he, err dwarf "
OOC: Brilliant

IC: Knuckles hearing this nodded, patting his pony, it's ok Dung Hea, I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it.

**achoo** sneezed the pony.

[ 10-17-2002, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 12:14 AM   #86
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Seeing that everyone is mounted and ready, Balinor spurs his own horse into a trot and heads towards the Eastern exit from town. It doesn't seem like very long at all until the group comes to the beginning of the forest. The trees flank the road on both sides, although they have been cut back to prevent bandits from simply jumping out in front of their victims.

The travel a little further and come upon the signs of a raid from the hobgoblins. Two overturned wagons, broken boxes, scattered supplies, the loud buzzing of flies stands as mute testimony to the savagery of the hobgoblins.

"This is where I take my leave. The main camp for the goblins is back into the forest that way (pointing to the North side of the road). But be alert, they have patrols roaming these woods constantly and they are very skilled and dangerous in combat. This is where the training you have recieved in the Octagon will hopefully serve you well."

With that, he spurs his mount once again and disappears down the road.
Cerek the Barbaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 07:06 PM   #87
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Question Mark

Dravin dismounted from his horse, and tied his horse off to a tree. "better to be quiet, than to let them know we are coming" he said. with that, he started to go through a quick stretching and practice routine to get his muscles limbered and ready for battle.
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 11:34 PM   #88
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Question Mark

Oorg Uggh dismounts and ties up his horse. "I will follow him." Oorg Uggh rumbles, and then promptly disappears, presumably putting on his ring of invisibility, as they venture towards the north woods.

[ 10-21-2002, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe ]
Old 10-21-2002, 10:17 AM   #89
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Knuckles dismounts and looking around sneakily sneaks towards the bushes, quietly saying "sneak sneak sneak" to himself as he draws his axe and coats the blade in weaponblack.
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 11:18 AM   #90
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Meegosh hop's down from his horse and smells the air after knuckles moves some distance away, so as not to get nauseous when trying to locate a cooking fire or some such trace of the hobgoblin's, but just as he does the wind shift's and he get's a nose full of him anyway [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
"Me need to go" he say's with a queasy look "Send him out, he will flush out the vermin, then we can kill"
Elif Godson is offline   Reply With Quote