Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2002, 12:18 AM   #81
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hey! This has turned out to be a cool thread!

Oh, but Downunda is really needing somebody to hold his clammy little hand.

~Looks around and sees Lord of Alcohol passed out drunk...~

Hey! Now's our chance! Let's roll LoA up with twoilet paper!
Old 10-22-2002, 04:51 AM   #82
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Question Mark

/me loves everyone, me finds this place very relaxing and me hugs everyone. Whacky wuvs ya all escapees [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nano as i always tell people as EG, i'll tell you. Post in Cloudy's Cafe, its the perfect place to be known. Post in cludy's cafe and post often. And the time zone is a problem for quite some people. Come on Nano why should we hate you, isnt there already enough in the world to spread it. We are preachers of love. Hehe now dance with Cloudy or [img]graemlins/beheaded.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2002, 07:34 AM   #83
The Trickster
Manshoon

This thread is too funny! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Downunda dude, you know I love you, but you gotta settle down man. Love your new sig! Where did you get that one from?

ALL IN ON LADY Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/outtahere.gif[/img]
<br /><br />Movie Reviewer for Ironworks Gaming<br />Hero of Icewind Dale and alias to The Nameless One, Gordon Freeman, Garrett, Elayna Sedai, Cate Archer, Child of Bhaal, J.C Denton and Patrick Galloway.<br />Leader in the war against commercial music.
Old 10-22-2002, 08:43 AM   #84
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

*Gives LadyZ a beer and, while she is drinking it, sneaks off with KungFuGal*
(Time passes) [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
*When they get back, watches Larry TP LoA.*
Old 10-22-2002, 08:59 AM   #85
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL!!! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] LoA you baaaaaaaaad...errr..soggy boy! LOLOL *changes clothes and helps Larry* Hey, Larry! I'll help you with that...um..redecorating you suggested! *snickers and hands Larry a nice roll of ...uh paper, yah, paper*

Whacky! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Welcome to the dance with Nano party...uh, don't sit on LoA and watch out for KungFu Gal, she's got fire coming out of something..... No more cheap beer for YOU, LadyZsis! LOLOLOL
Old 10-22-2002, 09:01 AM   #86
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well Nanobyte, mission accomplished. You got the smidgen of attention you were craving and people are actually posting in one of your threads. It's amazing what whining like a little crybaby can do for a man. Keep on truckin'.

PS: I noticed your threads, but only the ones in the Baldur's Gate 1 forum, as you seemed to post on topics that I was interested in at the time. I never replied, but that doesn't mean I didn't read them. Drop the self-obsession and get over yourself for God's sake.
Old 10-22-2002, 09:21 AM   #87
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL. *summons TWO cases of Bud for LoA, takes Lady Z AND KungFuGal on his lap*. OWW!!! LadyZ, you don't have to hit so hard!!!
lol, I would have thought Galadria would have been the one hitting you for that.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudlet:
or a pet or a total stranger
I read this and my first thought was "Pet a total stranger"???????

and Nano, I've seen some of your threads, but I don't hang out in GD often, and if a thread is over 3 pages long I usually don't start reading it, I lack the time to devote to it, nothing personal, and if I don't respond to it, it's usually because I ahve nothing to add, not trying to slight you.

[ 10-22-2002, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Old 10-22-2002, 09:29 AM   #88
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
lol, I would have thought Galadria would have been the one hitting you for that.

Galadria doesn't come to GD, so I can act up. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

[ 10-22-2002, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 10-22-2002, 09:57 AM   #89
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Question Mark

ahh, of course, lol.
Old 10-22-2002, 10:03 AM   #90
whacky
Emerald Dragon

See no one wuvs me back, i feel like cryin *goes to a corner and cries*