Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2006, 05:19 AM   #71
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
LOL Mine too, if i put glasses in it with logos on em, the logos will be bleached after the first time, and completely gone after the second. My dishwasher literally cleans things up. Anyway, i got busy with a knife for a bit, amazing what i scraped off such a little piece of plastic. I also managed to remove some tobacco from underneath the keys, unfortunately it wasn't nearly enough to roll up a doobie. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] It seems i got the keys functioning pretty well again, without messing around with water and chemicals, just a good old fashioned knife. I do have another shiny new keyboard though, but it's a cordless one that works on batteries, and i'm not too keen on things that run on batteries, so i'm keeping it in the box for now.
Old 04-27-2006, 06:31 AM   #72
Stratos
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
What happened when you had tonsillitis? Did you have them taken out?
Nah, antibiotics did the trick.
Old 04-27-2006, 06:24 PM   #73
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

YES!

*cheers crazy*

1-0 down in the first leg

Then they score 2 in the second. 3-0 down.

Then we score 4!

MIDDLESBROUGH ARE GOING TO EINDHOVEN, UEFA CUP FINALS!
Old 04-27-2006, 06:32 PM   #74
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You're coming overhere ? You need a place to crash for one or two nights ? Eindhoven is only 45 minutes from where i live by car. Just let me know.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:35 PM   #75
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Just in to say hi. Very busy last little while with house building. Me and Dad just about have the first floor sheating on. We well be starting the main floor walls this weekend. I will try to get some pics up this week. I came to work tonight to let a coe worker go to the Edmonton game. I am such a nice guy. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2006, 09:39 PM   #76
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
No you're not.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:48 PM   #77
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
LOL Mine too, if i put glasses in it with logos on em, the logos will be bleached after the first time, and completely gone after the second. My dishwasher literally cleans things up. Anyway, i got busy with a knife for a bit, amazing what i scraped off such a little piece of plastic. I also managed to remove some tobacco from underneath the keys, unfortunately it wasn't nearly enough to roll up a doobie. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] It seems i got the keys functioning pretty well again, without messing around with water and chemicals, just a good old fashioned knife. I do have another shiny new keyboard though, but it's a cordless one that works on batteries, and i'm not too keen on things that run on batteries, so i'm keeping it in the box for now.
Well glad you were able to knife through your keyboard gunk and still come away with a working keyboard Johnny. Yeah my dishwasher's drying cycle is like sterilizing the dishes. When it stops, a frikken an hour or so later, I can't even touch a dish for a good half an hour. They are that hot. I can even pick up a glass and put in on the counter above a mere 6 inches above. It's like trying to touch the glass in front of a fireplace LOL.

I know what you mean re those wireless keyboards. I've never wanted to get a wireless keyboard, or a wireless mouse, because my husband got them once and got screwed in the middle of the night in a multigame cause his mouse and/or keyboard ran out of battery power, and he didn't have any new batteries around to replace.

As I've always said, I'm not keyboarding or mousing it all over the show on my desk, so a wire doesn't hold me back at all, I just don't have a need for mousing or keyboarding away from my desk.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:57 PM   #78
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Thanks for the heads up anyway Wendy, always appreciated.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:51 AM   #79
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

I think I'm going, but probably with the club, just me and a mate. Flying to Eindhoven, getting a coach to the match, watching it, getting a coach to the airport and flying back. Less hassle, just means I'll be nackered for school, so I better take a few days off

That's if I can go, first I need to scrape the money together and find a season ticket with an S prefix, as it's oldest season ticket holders first.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:24 AM   #80
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi all!

Stratos, hope that sore throat is gone now!

LOL, Wendy, my dishwasher has a 'air dry' cycle that wouldn't melt anything, but I'm still not sure I'd put a keyboard in there!

Johhny, she's right, a new corded keyboard can be pretty inexpensive! I think I did pay about 10-12 dollars for mine and it's waterproof! I spat/spilled enough liquid on my old one while reading boards/chatting with friends and multiplaying to think waterproof was a good idea!

Back at work today...blah! Wish I could just stay home but too much to do here. Can't just go home and rest tonight either, we have tickets to a concert that I bought ages ago as an early birthday gift to the hubby.