Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2002, 05:55 PM   #71
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*sighs* You two really are... as bad as each other tell me, why am I being forced to join this family? [img]tongue.gif[/img] yes yes, I KNOW "we're all one big happy family here at Ironworks" (TM) [img]tongue.gif[/img] but really
LOL, yeah I knew Kaltia was my kind of li'l girl very shortly after I met her. A natural for adoption. Kaltia, dear, do you think that I am being too unkind to the Drow in Siege?

Hi, Elif, and a happy weekend to you. Don't forget to bookmark, 'cause Z is switching at midnight.
Old 10-04-2002, 06:04 PM   #72
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol, well I guess when I wake up, Ill have to go to eascape forumsn, actually I should go to bed now good night all. cya all tommorw, hopefully the "crossover" will be fine and pass without any mishaps, hey this is my last post in CC's in IWs. *raises glass* "TO IRONWORKS" [img]tongue.gif[/img] heh, so it'll still be here? bye. And see you in the "new land" er "forumn". hehe. night all. (btw Att, **I**dont think you were being to hard, but thats just me...) heh, been here since May, and I leave a golden dragon, apporprait, no? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 10-04-2002, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 10-04-2002, 06:07 PM   #73
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Night, CD, see you on the Escape forums!
Old 10-04-2002, 06:50 PM   #74
Azred
Drow Priestess

Attalus: yes, I read the thread on that other forum. A lot of typical brown-nosing and tush-kissing. [img]graemlins/dontknowaboutyou.gif[/img]

Kaltia: I'm glad you like the picture. A cat like that--or yours--gets to sit wherever they want to! [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] Anyway, he had his picture taken with the cub for a small donation to a wildlife rescue foundation.

Have a great evening, everyone! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 10-04-2002, 06:59 PM   #75
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Azred, was that the same refuge that Saz and his wife volunteered at? I guess that there are a lot of them. Remember to bookmark! The horn blows at midnight! (LOL, I wonder if anyone else saw that classic old Jack Benny movie?)
Old 10-04-2002, 07:45 PM   #76
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hey guys,sorry I have'nt been dropping in and talking with you guys much lately,but things in life keep coming up so i don;t have much time for the internet.Our football(American) team still riegns un-defeated and my next games is tommarow.Anyone wanna come?(haha,oh wait that was'nt a good joke.)School is doing okay,my math average sucks (86) well for me it does.In fifth grade we had a teacher that yelled at us,now we have a teacher who yells at us,shhes you for sneezing,and abuses us.She grabbed my friend's arm and sqeezed it causing a bruise.(Well,it's not that serious...is it?)We have a a highschool football game today so I won't be on much longer.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-04-2002, 08:19 PM   #77
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Hey guys, how y'all doin? I'm gonna be seein' the new Hannibal movie with my best friend + his girlfriend today. Hope it'll be good.
Has anyone watched a movie called "Danton" about the French Revolution? We saw it in Social today, and, I swear to god this is true, its made in Polish, dubbed over in French and subtitled in English! It also involves one of the few times I've seen a guillotine in a major movie [img]redface.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2002, 01:14 AM   #78
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Just saying HI before bed. Had a long day today. Work was crazy and usually Fridays are so quiet! Been whomping things in IWD2 and doing pretty well, I think! See you later!
Old 10-05-2002, 05:38 AM   #79
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL, yeah I knew Kaltia was my kind of li'l girl very shortly after I met her. A natural for adoption. Kaltia, dear, do you think that I am being too unkind to the Drow in Siege?
Nah, I don't think you're being too cruel-like Vico once said, the drow are honed to the sharpest of steel and suffer pain so bad that well...being BURIED ALIVE didn't really do much for Vico other than make her MAD.
When did I meet you...Ah yeah, back in the old days of Galadria's Imoen same-sex romance thread. Took me a while to work out just who you two were in relation to each other

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 10-05-2002, 07:21 AM   #80
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
MOOOOOOOOOO [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The only thread where this could be considered relevent and acceptable

Just checking in to see if a certain someone has posted something [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And in case that someone forgets...*brandishes melon*...damn I mean *brandishes gun*...much better.

Anywho good day all, looking foward to the move?