Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2002, 11:04 AM   #71
illsha damoul
The Magister

Illsha then casts disintergrate on biff, as the powerfull green orb zips through the air towards biff a huge rock is suddenly telpeted above biff and satrts to fall on him. Illsha starts laughing as he knows his oppents will be crushed adn cannot survive been squished by a huge rock. Illsha then turns around and starts walking towards the moddling mage's cabbin when he hears biff scream he then chuckles to himself and turns round to admire the squished biff. Only to his dismay the disintergrate spell had hit the rock so biff was having a rock shower and he screamed because he got a dust in his eye. £Bloody typical another fine kill taken away from me by the unfortuante wild blood flowing in me!"
Old 04-06-2002, 11:07 AM   #72
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Enraged (OOC: Still [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) Biff ran at the mage, ignoring the strange blue animal 'No-one try crush me with rock- now *you* get crushed!'
Old 04-06-2002, 11:09 AM   #73
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

As the door opens a wall of force appears in its place. Just then Dantes hears a voice echo in his mind. "What brings you here, what is it you want?" Dantes explains his purpose. "The balance of this land of Ironworks must be maintained. This new greater evil has disrupted the balance of the land and must be destroyed. I am here to offer my services, in helping you defeat this Fallen One."
Old 04-06-2002, 11:12 AM   #74
Tiamat
Banned User

Ice Bisonian blasts cold shots at biff...... he then begins to charge for a Super Shot!
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 11:23 AM   #75
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Dantes casts a wish spell and banishes the ice bison, lightning lizard, cow of doom and all his other worldly animal minions, back to their home planes for the term of the rest of the existance of ironworks. Then he patiently awaits the mod's reply. That was a showing of power what say you shall we be allies? [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2002, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe ]
Old 04-06-2002, 11:27 AM   #76
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC: Hey!! Look at me... I'm a red dragon now!!! Yes!! Beat that Lord Firkraag, I'm as bad as you now!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! Sorry, got carried away

IC: Biff brought down his huge flail and simultaneously swung his axe brutally at the mages shoulder, aiming to severely injure, cripple him or lop off his arm entirely.
Old 04-06-2002, 11:40 AM   #77
Tiamat
Banned User

Dante, I was helping you win.......... and you didnt see it?!
Old 04-06-2002, 11:48 AM   #78
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

ooc: create a believable character an you can help as much as youde like.
Old 04-06-2002, 11:50 AM   #79
illsha damoul
The Magister

Just before the axe anf flail smashes into his arm he lets rip with minor spell sequencer casting blur and mirror image on hmself. Unfortuanly he wasnt quick enough and biffs flail came crashing down ino his hand. resulting in his casting time been severly impeeded

OOC: see tiamt you cant be invincable you ahve to know when yor gonna getpummelled like i do [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2002, 12:12 PM   #80
Tiamat
Banned User

The rest of the people here didnt seem to mind. Its just that I like monstrous or inhuman characters because their cool. Lioness is an angel, and Jeromes a dark effigy!
Ise-Lakk, a 'demon' that wears animal pelts, and he wears a helmet with the sockets for the horns are removed and black horns are there..... Ise-Lakk, is from the Dale, and carries a sword of flame (+2 enchantment) Beyond the pelts lies studded leather armor. This creature is assumed to be a demon but has char-black skin and red eyes. It is at level 13 currently, and is ready to battle!