Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2005, 06:54 PM   #71
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey now! LOL Accountants are in demand and make pretty good money. Granted I think it's not the most exciting job but I guess some people are more suited to that sort of thing than others and I'm not one! But I sure was glad to have one help me at tax time!

Then again....I'm not sure how good an accountant he'd be...after all he did just sit on the floor! LOL *notes the chairs on the other side of the room are unoccupied*
Old 05-05-2005, 02:35 AM   #72
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
So, to make a quick update, I've finally started playing KOTOR, and I'm frickin' addicted!!! Also, did crappy on my last two finals, but these two coming I feel confident about. After tomorrow, I'll be done with school!! Well, for this semester, anyways. YAY!!! Anyways, KOTOR is absolutely wonderful, just figured I'd mention that to. Pumped for summer, may actually get some rping done. so, I should get some sleep, soon, as 6:30 comes early enough. Later.
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 02:58 AM   #73
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Ok, you can have the sofas back *gives sofas and takes soda*.

Damn typos!

Thing still looking good, haven't done my homework for Chemistry, but I don't plan on doing it. My teacher looks like a snake, and I hate that lesson so much!

Very tired, watched Desperate Housewives last night. How far is the US with DH compared to UK? The episode I've just saw (On Channel 4) was when Susan's mum comes to stay, and attacks her ex, and where Bree (is that how you spell it?) spanks Lynette's kid.

I'm addicted, it rocks, Wednesday's are the new best day ^^
Old 05-05-2005, 03:31 AM   #74
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Can you believe? I order my copy of Guild War on 28/4 but until now it still haven't arrive yet. So I call the pcgame.com office to ask about my order and they say it will only arrive on monday. I forgot to ask though whether it will arrive into their office on monday or will arrive at my place on monday.

Strange thing is that when I mention my name they recognize me immediately. hmmm... [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 03:39 AM   #75
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Well, Kakero, those of us who order escapism paraphenalia are followed by the Gestapo, a la international ordinance 1.897.99872 . MMORPGs are lumped in with "escapism paraphenalia" by paragraph 2 of that ordinance.

Have fun!

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 08:34 AM   #76
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hehe.. thanks for returning the sofa! Have some coffee or tea and watch out for Kakero, he's in a bad mood about his game not arriving!

Lots of disgruntled people calling me, seems they missed their exams and expect me to know when their instructor is going to give a make-up exam....but the faculty don't report that sort of thing to my office so the students are out of luck if they can't reach the prof.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:54 PM   #77
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Whew, Cloudy, I'm glad that I have quintuple-verified when and where my finals are...I can't imagine lousy it would be to miss a final, and just take a zero on it...or worse, depending upon the policy of the school.

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 07:43 PM   #78
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Man I wish it would just warm up, it's supposed to be Spring! I know what the weather is gonna do, it's gonna turn spring one day and then the next week it will be summer temps, and we all will be hot because we are used to being frikken cold! Never do we get just a nice few weeks in a row of 70s (F), sigh.

Oh, and one of my fish died last night. I did everything I could, just did not find the right medicine to cure him. It's such a gamble having fish, no doctors to take them too, no laboratory tests to take to figure out the exact problem, etc... Ah well... He lived 10 years, and that's pretty decent I'd think for a fish. Now I don't know what I'm gonna do, hate to have the one fish left alone in the tank, and it's a big tank too.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 07:53 PM   #79
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilander:
Well, Kakero, those of us who order escapism paraphenalia are followed by the Gestapo, a la international ordinance 1.897.99872 . MMORPGs are lumped in with "escapism paraphenalia" by paragraph 2 of that ordinance.

Have fun!
Wow, you make it sound like some international conspiracy is going on. LOL.

Just 4 more days....just 4 more days.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 08:56 PM   #80
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Man I wish it would just warm up, it's supposed to be Spring! I know what the weather is gonna do, it's gonna turn spring one day and then the next week it will be summer temps, and we all will be hot because we are used to being frikken cold! Never do we get just a nice few weeks in a row of 70s (F), sigh.

Oh, and one of my fish died last night. I did everything I could, just did not find the right medicine to cure him. It's such a gamble having fish, no doctors to take them too, no laboratory tests to take to figure out the exact problem, etc... Ah well... He lived 10 years, and that's pretty decent I'd think for a fish. Now I don't know what I'm gonna do, hate to have the one fish left alone in the tank, and it's a big tank too.
Sorry to hear about your fish Wendy, i guess the fungus finally got to him eh ? It's always sad when a pet dies.

It wouldn't really hurt to get a new fish would it ? I mean you had them seperated anyway, so it's not that they can start fighting with eachother or anything, right ?