Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2002, 04:12 PM   #71
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"Only one person left alive in Georgia"

I wondered why it had suddenly gotten so quiet. Since I'm in Georgia right now, they musta been talking about me.

DANG! I FINALLY make the news and I don't even get to see it. [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]

Then again...since I'm the only one left in GA, that means my boss won't catch me browsing IW at work. [img]smile.gif[/img] That works for me. Everything is starting to look PEACHY!
Old 12-03-2002, 04:14 PM   #72
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
"Only one person left alive in Georgia"

I wondered why it had suddenly gotten so quiet. Since I'm in Georgia right now, they musta been talking about me.

DANG! I FINALLY make the news and I don't even get to see it. [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]

Then again...since I'm the only one left in GA, that means my boss won't catch me browsing IW at work. [img]smile.gif[/img] That works for me. Everything is starting to look PEACHY!
Nope its just you and RBF left i'm sure you guys can share the state though
Old 12-03-2002, 04:14 PM   #73
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
How ya doing snoogums CDpoo! You sure have a lot of affectionate nicknames.
"DIE!" *draws longsword, then looks at sign saying no weapons allowed. Sighs and replaces sword in scabard* Don't patronise me! :@ hmm, how am I? I'm fine. How are you? *mutters darkly*
Old 12-03-2002, 04:16 PM   #74
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Sorry to embarrass you since you are indeed a prince among men and a scholar of fine repute. Glad things are going well and hope you can get something for that muttering that seems to plague you from time to time.
Old 12-03-2002, 04:19 PM   #75
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Hi Blue [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Bye Blue [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2002, 04:19 PM   #76
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
Sorry to embarrass you since you are indeed a prince among men and a scholar of fine repute. Glad things are going well and hope you can get something for that muttering that seems to plague you from time to time.
*wonders why Antkeg is mocking him... wonders why he cant hurt him like the Antkegs in BG1... stops wondering. Goes to his dark corner, and sips his coffee. Wonders when LB will post on Captive. Mutters darkly, and occational "Why me"s can be heard.*
Old 12-03-2002, 04:26 PM   #77
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

LOL i love you too Pheel

Calthy(yes i am enjoying book 6) My post on captive before my last one should be disregarded. You might want to amend your post, because Alliene is not about to take her attention from a raging alien, see. I alerady had to threated, threaten, Travis that I would have him suspended for posting something out of turn. What it was is a seert though, stupid git that he is, lol.
Old 12-03-2002, 04:27 PM   #78
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And of course, DragonMage lives near Atlanta. So that's three of us.

Seems like CNN should check their sources more carefully.

But to perfectly honost...I don't live in Georgia, I just work here.
Old 12-03-2002, 04:32 PM   #79
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
LOL i love you too Pheel
Calthy(yes i am enjoying book 6) My post on captive before my last one should be disregarded. You might want to amend your post, because Alliene is not about to take her attention from a raging alien, see. I alerady had to threated, threaten, Travis that I would have him suspended for posting something out of turn. What it was is a seert though, stupid git that he is, lol.
Good to hear you enjoying bk 6, so whos your fav char?

hmm, disregard, bah. Couldnt you just say "Huhs Cal, not now, go back and play and I'll call you later"? or something suitiably insulting? lol, threaten to suspend him? thats mean. In fact, CAN you do that? *wonders at this*.. lol, oyur own bf, and your threaten to suspend him. *cracks up laughing*
Old 12-03-2002, 04:38 PM   #80
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Calthy, you should know by now that Elayne is my favorite character! Ive just finished the part where Nynaeve Healed...ah, Leane and Siuan, im totaly physched

I know, I can suspend people. All i have to do is tell Larry or Cloudy and *poof* you're suspended. Travis made me so mad last night, I really didnt like using that threat on him but it was neccesary