Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2003, 10:07 PM   #71
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Arrrrrrr, we don't want no weakling foreigners drinkin' our tea, arrrrrrrrrrr!

*Small voice from back of room: "Our tea's Indian, Kat!"*

SHUDDUP YOU SCURVY DOG!
Was that a PIRATED copy of Johnny depp in sleepy hollow you just watched Kaltia

***** Pieces of eight... Squawk!*****
[/QUOTE]Aaarrrr, shiver me timbers wellard. Let's dance a jig and drink some grog while we listen to the sound of the hornpipe. Make Kaltia swab the deck afore we fire off a broadside. Aaarrr and other gratouitous pirate vernacular.
Old 09-19-2003, 10:48 PM   #72
Beoulve
The Magister

Arr, a'int tiday International Tawk-Like-e-Pirate day, mateys?
Old 09-19-2003, 10:55 PM   #73
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Beoulve:
Did anyone ever see my IRC suggestion? I really think it'd go over well because people like to fill up just general chatter topics here.
We had one but it was closed when some people thought they'd go in and trash talk IW and other people, using foul language and generally making it a very unpleasant place for members of the board to chat.

After that we had a few upgrades and the chat room hasn't been re-set by Z because, as I understand it, there's a software issue.
Old 09-19-2003, 10:57 PM   #74
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Beoulve, No real life friends? That does stink. I have bunches but I still only really get to see them on Mondays, Wednesdays, and weekends.

Anyways I recently dropped my custodial position at the Church I attend. I have to train my replacement this weekend. Just one small problem. She's from Uruguay. She understands english, but doesn't speak it well. And I know maybe the amount of spanish they teach in 1st grade. In otherwords not much at all. Help me!!!!!
Um, I can help if she knows Russian or a tiny bit of German, other than that, you're on your own! Sounds like you've gotten busy this year! Hope your replacement at the Church can learn quickly!
Old 09-19-2003, 10:58 PM   #75
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Mayhaps he be trying for an auto-bleeper, or better known as a censor. And something wouldn't take? I dunno. There hasn't been a chat room as long as I've been around, so I haven't a clue what the software issue could be.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 09-20-2003, 01:27 AM   #76
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Cloudy I wish being busy was the problem. I don't have enough to do right now. I'm just looking for a weekday job. Right now my days are filled with unervingly boring hours of gaming, PC and PS2. Hopefully my replacement understands more english than I understand of spanish. I don't remember much of anything from school. I gotta be up at 6:30 today, that's in 5 hours, so I can get to the church in time to get her started. I've spent to many all nighters on my PS2. Shoulda never brought that into my room with the TV. Blast, I seem to have set my biological clock back about two hours because of it. Well anyways if your curious my Church is due to move into a new building sometime around February next year. Yeah!!! We need the space, believe me. Right now our auditorium seats about 500 people. We're running four services, and average close to 1700 people in attendance each weekend. Not bad considering we're on 2 acres of land right now. Soon to be 14 .

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 09-20-2003, 02:11 AM   #77
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Good morning. I just got up and will eat breakfast... some serials that is.
See you!
Old 09-20-2003, 02:58 AM   #78
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

goooodmorning just got up to and im going to eat breakfast to [img]smile.gif[/img] and in 4 hours go see The Italian job a movie with my friend i got 2 free tickets
Old 09-20-2003, 03:00 AM   #79
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
goooodmorning just got up to and im going to eat breakfast to [img]smile.gif[/img] and in 4 hours go see The Italian job a movie with my friend i got 2 free tickets
Really?! Cool. Enjoy in the movie! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2003, 03:55 AM   #80
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

thanks i will