Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2002, 06:27 PM   #71
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
And If I was Sephy, I wuld be like this:

S: WOW WOW! Lioness Replied to me! I am sailing up to the clouds to build a temple in her name......

and he would too......... he wants to worship u........
Hello Tiamat. This wouldn't have come to my attention, if you had not decided to mention my name and my jolly friend reported it to me. I must say, I am not pleased. I was having a nice day role-playing, but you had to spoil it. Let me tell you this, o annoying one; you do not know what is going on inside my head, you have no idea of my feelings for Lioness, and you will regret this, I assure you of that. You obviously aren't exactly a genius, but even the lowliest peasant knows when and who not to insult. Now listen closely; If you want a picture of your future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.[/QUOTE]Now now you two, arguing and insulting isnt going to get us anywhere. AMOF, i suggest that you, Tiamat, do not respond to Sephy's post, or else an arguement is gonna ensue. Geez i hope this stops this b4 it gets any further[/QUOTE]I wish for no conflict either, but I will not take an insult from this sack of leprosy while I am able to defend myself. He knows not of what he speaks, nor does he know of my life. I will only reply to this, and you can call it immature if you want to, but he was the one who started it and I have a reason to defend my good name, or screen name, or whatever.[/QUOTE]Dont worry about it Sephy, as long as you know hes an idiot, its ok! Now look, youre among friends, and as a fellow bandy, i will not let u mope around! Lol have u seen my new pic at Stealthys? Im in my band uniform
Old 05-04-2002, 06:28 PM   #72
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

S: WOW WOW! Lioness Replied to me! I am sailing up to the clouds to build a temple in her name......

Hello Tiamat. This wouldn't have come to my attention, if you had not decided to mention my name and my jolly friend reported it to me. I must say, I am not pleased. I was having a nice day role-playing, but you had to spoil it. Let me tell you this, o annoying one; you do not know what is going on inside my head, you have no idea of my feelings for Lioness, and you will regret this, I assure you of that. You obviously aren't exactly a genius, but even the lowliest peasant knows when and who not to insult. Now listen closely; If you want a picture of your future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.[/QUOTE]Now now you two, arguing and insulting isnt going to get us anywhere. AMOF, i suggest that you, Tiamat, do not respond to Sephy's post, or else an arguement is gonna ensue. Geez i hope this stops this b4 it gets any further[/QUOTE]I wish for no conflict either, but I will not take an insult from this sack of leprosy while I am able to defend myself. He knows not of what he speaks, nor does he know of my life. I will only reply to this, and you can call it immature if you want to, but he was the one who started it and I have a reason to defend my good name, or screen name, or whatever.[/QUOTE]damn right! ok, just forget about it. come - you will feel better when you beat the s**t out of me [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 06:28 PM   #73
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Hey, where's Cloudy today? I haven't seen much of Cloudy today. Cloudy must be in the Clouds!
Old 05-04-2002, 06:29 PM   #74
Neb
Account deleted by Request

LB, when will we see a pic of you at Stealthy's in the mentioned bikini?
Old 05-04-2002, 06:30 PM   #75
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hello Tiamat. This wouldn't have come to my attention, if you had not decided to mention my name and my jolly friend reported it to me. I must say, I am not pleased. I was having a nice day role-playing, but you had to spoil it. Let me tell you this, o annoying one; you do not know what is going on inside my head, you have no idea of my feelings for Lioness, and you will regret this, I assure you of that. You obviously aren't exactly a genius, but even the lowliest peasant knows when and who not to insult. Now listen closely; If you want a picture of your future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.[/QUOTE]Now now you two, arguing and insulting isnt going to get us anywhere. AMOF, i suggest that you, Tiamat, do not respond to Sephy's post, or else an arguement is gonna ensue. Geez i hope this stops this b4 it gets any further[/QUOTE]I wish for no conflict either, but I will not take an insult from this sack of leprosy while I am able to defend myself. He knows not of what he speaks, nor does he know of my life. I will only reply to this, and you can call it immature if you want to, but he was the one who started it and I have a reason to defend my good name, or screen name, or whatever.[/QUOTE]damn right! ok, just forget about it. come - you will feel better when you beat the s**t out of me [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Much. *Keeps beatin on uss the worm*
Old 05-04-2002, 06:31 PM   #76
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Well Nebbly, i would have to say whenever i get a pic of myself in it! Maybe i'll bring my camera to the beach tomorrow, and you can see it in a couple weeks
Old 05-04-2002, 06:32 PM   #77
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
*arms Nunchucks*

"SO what if its a western-middle aged Genre! I STILL CAN HAVE MY NUNCHUCKS!"

oh and if you want a real nazi-like joke, heres one I got from a Skinhead in Bohn:

"what did the 5 pointed star say to the 6 pointed star?"

"I dunnow"

"You're a dead man now!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ... was that supposed to be funny?
hehe, and here`s an anti-semitism(anti-jew) joke:
Little Red Riding Hood:"Grandma, why do you have such a big nose?"
Grandmother*almost crying*: Cause im a jew!*waah!*

i laughed hard when my bro said that to me(with sound effects) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Thats kinda horrible
[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] um, yes, it is. but what can you do about it- im just a cruel.. and bloodthirsty! dont forget bloodthirsty! Nazi who says Sieg Heil("in the name of victory" or something) and kills everybody in sight ..
well, lets get back to hurting me
[/QUOTE]Yes do lets. *puts on The Ring and starts beatin on uss*
[/QUOTE]thanks alot, Sir Goulum, for "helping" me on this matter . but wont that ruin your name, Sir knight? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 06:32 PM   #78
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Hopefully soon!!!!
Old 05-04-2002, 06:33 PM   #79
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
Awe, Nessy has to go? I just got off the balcony(i was tanning)! Too bad u burn, the part of me that burns is my face, and only when im not wearing sunblock...every where else just gets nice and dark
Would you be wearing your now infamous bikini while doing this? [/QUOTE]Dont you know it! [/QUOTE]It's a great pity I can't remember what you look like in it... if only there was *some* way of reminding me. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Hmm...i have no idea what *way* you mean. So i'll just change into it!
*Red shorts and shirt shimmer and change into the infamous red bikini*
There! Im going to where this to the beach tomorrow too..hehehe
[/QUOTE]Once again, I'll need to praise you for an absolutely brilliant idea.
Old 05-04-2002, 06:33 PM   #80
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
*arms Nunchucks*

"SO what if its a western-middle aged Genre! I STILL CAN HAVE MY NUNCHUCKS!"

oh and if you want a real nazi-like joke, heres one I got from a Skinhead in Bohn:

"what did the 5 pointed star say to the 6 pointed star?"

"I dunnow"

"You're a dead man now!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ... was that supposed to be funny?
hehe, and here`s an anti-semitism(anti-jew) joke:
Little Red Riding Hood:"Grandma, why do you have such a big nose?"
Grandmother*almost crying*: Cause im a jew!*waah!*

i laughed hard when my bro said that to me(with sound effects) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Thats kinda horrible
[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] um, yes, it is. but what can you do about it- im just a cruel.. and bloodthirsty! dont forget bloodthirsty! Nazi who says Sieg Heil("in the name of victory" or something) and kills everybody in sight ..
well, lets get back to hurting me
[/QUOTE]Yes do lets. *puts on The Ring and starts beatin on uss*
[/QUOTE]thanks alot, Sir Goulum, for "helping" me on this matter . but wont that ruin your name, Sir knight? [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]You're evil. I, a knight, smite evil!*continues to beat on uss*