Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2001, 04:02 PM   #71
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

OOOOOOOOOOOoh...LOOKIE, Ladies! A CUTE TYRANT! *goes into ULTRA mushymode*

Hewwo sweet widdle tyrantoy.. come see Cloudykins.. she's just full of BARNEY spells and LOVES widdleol'eviltyrants...to PIECES.. hehe.. Casts :BarneySong: Fonzie mesmerized by the words "I love you, you love me.. we're a happy faaaaaaaaaaamily" which he cannot get out of his head for an hour: Fonzie= helplessly running in circles waving at his head : save=NONE

BWHAHAHAHAHA!
Smooches to ya global-dearest!

CloudAngel

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-25-2001, 04:05 PM   #72
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
Clyde The Flatulent Gnome trys to clear his vision.

He thinks he got a piece of Desuma's exploding "atomic wedgie" in his eye.

Clyde blinks tring to clear his vision, but the foreign object is just too deeply embedded.

Behind Clyde there is the rustling of treated leather, but he doesn't notice...

Unfortunately, his normal reactions are a off because the ocular projectile has left him strangely aroused...

Ronn... you have me rolling on the floor... HAHAHAHHAHAAHA! you are on my side,right? *CB certainly hope so, the laughing could do in an enemy pretty fast!*

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-25-2001, 04:05 PM   #73
Fonzie Forum Tyrant of MH
Dungeon Master

Heeeeeeyyy SIX INCH HEEELS aiieee no one said kinky attacks were allowed on here.

Fonzie recovers and shakes his shoulders leather jacket that is mandatory 50s apparel glistening on his back Fonzie begins incating a spell.

*casts protection from IMPS*

I hereby certify you Mel to be an IMP on the level of Liz and IA(cloudy to the locals around here) and as such and as per my Sig I must destroy you.

But umm since u sent me beer I can let u live for a bit cheers *raises glass and watches more fighting* Dont worry evil peeps Ill be back with you shortly.

Oh and yes Revel in your power round here for I am makeing it my solem mission to rid the MH of imps and Impish influences, though Six inch heels and thongs will always be allowed (NO I WILL NOT WEAR THEM THOUGH, NO MATTER HOW MUCH U PAY ME).

------------------
Kothoses Aka The Fonz, or Fonzie the Forum Tyrant (Demi God of the Mithril Hall)

Evil do'er extrodinaire, Most heinous Tyrant and Despot, nasty little bugger with the attitude of a hungover hobgoblin, destructive in his ways, and most definatly the most evil D.M. to walk the planet.

Slayer of Imps everywhere, destroyer of insipid tormenting lesser scubbuses from the forum hells.

AND ABOVE ALL MOST CERTAINLY NOT CUTE OR FLUFFY.
Old 10-25-2001, 04:10 PM   #74
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Fonzie Forum Tyrant of MH:
Heeeeeeyyy SIX INCH HEEELS aiieee no one said kinky attacks were allowed on here.

Fonzie recovers and shakes his shoulders leather jacket that is mandatory 50s apparel glistening on his back Fonzie begins incating a spell.

*casts protection from IMPS*

I hereby certify you Mel to be an IMP on the level of Liz and IA(cloudy to the locals around here) and as such and as per my Sig I must destroy you.

But umm since u sent me beer I can let u live for a bit cheers *raises glass and watches more fighting* Dont worry evil peeps Ill be back with you shortly.

Oh and yes Revel in your power round here for I am makeing it my solem mission to rid the MH of imps and Impish influences, though Six inch heels and thongs will always be allowed (NO I WILL NOT WEAR THEM THOUGH, NO MATTER HOW MUCH U PAY ME).

ROTFLMAO!!!
Uh oh - the Fonz is on to me now!! Better appease him quickly - how about another gallon of beer and (damn this isn't MH) umm.... a nekkid dance? *bats lashes innocently*
Hope that will work...*bites nails nervously*
If not, how about...
Hey Fonz - actually Kothywothysnookieookums is a Swahili term describing a man of extraordinary sexual prowess....

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-25-2001, 04:33 PM   #75
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Ronn... you have me rolling on the floor... HAHAHAHHAHAAHA! you are on my side,right? *CB certainly hope so, the laughing could do in an enemy pretty fast!*

Cloudy

If you can get this thong out of his eye, Clyde The Flatulent Gnome be grateful enough to join you in your quest to rid the world of/convert the world to EVIIIIL.

*graciously* "All my roguish abilities at your service my lady."

Clyde *blushing*: While I, in some strange way I don't really understand, hate to part with the irritating fragment of the "atomic wedgie", your help in it's removal will earn you my undying friendship. And ah...er...um..... pardon, if you will, the front of my tunic's "unusual" shape. I made it from an old "tent". That's all it is, really. No, really!

************** Suddenly from behind, Clyde hears the voice, he's been running from for the last two moon cycles **********************************************

Fear grips Clyde to his very soul, for he knows the voice can only be, Zordakithann, the stench hunter!

------------------

"Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins."

[This message has been edited by Ronn_Bman (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-25-2001, 04:49 PM   #76
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
ROTFLMAO!!!
Uh oh - the Fonz is on to me now!! Better appease him quickly - how about another gallon of beer and (damn this isn't MH) umm.... a nekkid dance? *bats lashes innocently*
Hope that will work...*bites nails nervously*
If not, how about...
Hey Fonz - actually Kothywothysnookieookums is a Swahili term describing a man of extraordinary sexual prowess....

Clyde The Flatulent Gnome is distracted by the mention of "another gallon of beer" and once he sees the nekkid dance begin, finds he is hypnotized by Melusine's beauty.

His injured eye is especially drawn to the area from which the instument of his injury exploded.

------------------

"Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins."
Old 10-25-2001, 04:51 PM   #77
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

okay you little loser paladins, give me your best shot! id like to see you even take a shot at this bad boy!
Old 10-25-2001, 04:53 PM   #78
Fonzie Forum Tyrant of MH
Dungeon Master

*finishes drinking beer* BAh what manner of pretend evil creatures reside here when one woman can charm you, meh you and your thongs of dire charm Mel.

The Fonz snaps his finger and as the crowd scream a host of 50's and 60's type people run danceing and screaming into the room and start singing happy days songs, MWAA HAA HAA see what evils I control Kneel before me and accept the DARK SIDE as your master.
Old 10-25-2001, 04:56 PM   #79
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hah! i will not be similarly charmed by this pathetic little 'elflet' of theirs! i am of a much higher being than them, and am much more resiliant to their mortal charms!
Old 10-25-2001, 05:00 PM   #80
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

You know...what we are missing is you girls' PIMP DADDY!!
Mr. Jerome himself!
Where is the man that started it all???