Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2002, 01:13 PM   #71
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheese_Sniffer:
quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Okies, Amoung All The Confusion I've Changed The Hadb Address...

It's Now More Catchy And More Memorable Than Ever [img]tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.hadb.tk
Way to go Binky [img]smile.gif[/img]

It's a real imprvement over the last one

www.xsorbit3 and I forget the rest...Good work!
[/QUOTE]Well It Needed To Be Done, Nobody Could Remember That Other One [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2002, 01:18 PM   #72
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheese_Sniffer:
quote:
Okies, Amoung All The Confusion I've Changed The Hadb Address...

It's Now More Catchy And More Memorable Than Ever [img]tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.hadb.tk
Way to go Binky [img]smile.gif[/img]

It's a real imprvement over the last one

www.xsorbit3 and I forget the rest...Good work!
[/QUOTE]Well It Needed To Be Done, Nobody Could Remember That Other One [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]The only address that works for me is

http://www.xsorbit3.com/users/HADB/index.cgi

[ 09-12-2002, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]
Old 09-12-2002, 03:00 PM   #73
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Thank you eversomuch for the definition, hon, although now I am blushing (which makes for an interesting vision as I AM still of the Nekked Dancers and thereby not wearing much at all...meaning I have a more exposed blush area visible [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

And Mel, dearest, I have no clue what that says, but it sounds very nice.

Elif, darling....HI!!!! *waves frantically*

[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 09-12-2002, 04:20 PM   #74
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

But What Annoys Me Is That Many People Say They'll Come... But They Don't [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2002, 04:43 PM   #75
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

I Vote Mr. Squidgy Leader Of The Hadb!
Old 09-13-2002, 06:33 AM   #76
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
That dancing marshmellow? I could never follow that thing unless I had some hot chocolate.
Old 09-13-2002, 09:23 AM   #77
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
You know when I usggested you nomiate Mr. Squidgy I was only joking

If a leader hasn't been chosen withi n 24 hours that I will make a decision which I believe the clan will agree to.

But it be much better if the clan members chose the leader.
Old 09-13-2002, 03:07 PM   #78
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Yes Well Me And The Squidgy Man Thought It Was A Good Idea [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*Squidge For President 2054!!*
Old 09-13-2002, 03:25 PM   #79
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Yes Well Me And The Squidgy Man Thought It Was A Good Idea [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*Squidge For President 2054!!*
The question that weighs heavily upon my mind is "Does the character known as Squidgy have what it takes to lead this group of miscreants". I know I'm not the only one wondering if this tiny white, pudgy fellow can cause fear in the hearts of our foes. Does he do something unique that would demand respect and a bit of awe?

He does have a ubiquitious dance that entices the eye and sort of mesmerizes, but I don't really tremble the way I did when Azure Wolf would bellow my name. I find myself giggling when gazing up the squidgemeister. Do you mean to amuse the masses as we steal their cheetos?

Praytell, please share your infernal machinations with a lackwit of mediocre proportions.

Edited because of the typical intellectual ineptitude so common to NJ residents.

[ 09-13-2002, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]
Old 09-13-2002, 03:49 PM   #80
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
I know I'm not the only one wondering if this tiny white, pudgy fellow can cause fear in the hearts of our foes.
You watch your mouth boy [img]tongue.gif[/img]