Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2003, 11:36 AM   #71
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey guys - just dropping in to say hey.

*clears throat*

"HEY"

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 03-01-2003, 11:46 AM   #72
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Hey guys - just dropping in to say hey.

*clears throat*

"HEY"

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
Hi BK!! you haven't been here for an age, where've you been?
Old 03-01-2003, 12:13 PM   #73
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Hi Calthypoo! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] What? Three posts in the cafe? Are you bored? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Nice to hear everything is goping well with Kat. Try not to go bankrupt this early in your life though. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
aww crap. IE froze, n I lost my post [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] blasted thing... erm, how did the post go... something like...

Hi Willow, nice to see you too yeah, I must be bored No, I dont think I'll get bankrupted for ringing her once a week with any luck, next time the landline will be free... no, I hope I won't get bankrupted... I hope [img]tongue.gif[/img] ah well, it'll be worth it. [img]smile.gif[/img] Talk to you later!

btw, is your firewall still being a pain? miss seeing you on msn.
Old 03-01-2003, 12:26 PM   #74
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
aww crap. IE froze, n I lost my post [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] blasted thing... erm, how did the post go... something like...

Hi Willow, nice to see you too yeah, I must be bored No, I dont think I'll get bankrupted for ringing her once a week with any luck, next time the landline will be free... no, I hope I won't get bankrupted... I hope [img]tongue.gif[/img] ah well, it'll be worth it. [img]smile.gif[/img] Talk to you later!

btw, is your firewall still being a pain? miss seeing you on msn.
I hat it when that happens. After typing a great reply you get some page can not be displayed thing or some such. But ringing her once a week on her cell and talking for 30 minutes canīt be cheap can it?

The hubby was supposed to bring a network guy home from work this week. Unfortunately he forgot to tell the networking guy that he was invited. I have now taken matter into my own hands and emailed him myself. He has promised to stop by ASAP. Iīm hoping monday. [img]smile.gif[/img] Then I promise to chat with you all night long. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2003, 01:07 PM   #75
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
I hat it when that happens. After typing a great reply you get some page can not be displayed thing or some such. But ringing her once a week on her cell and talking for 30 minutes canīt be cheap can it?

The hubby was supposed to bring a network guy home from work this week. Unfortunately he forgot to tell the networking guy that he was invited. I have now taken matter into my own hands and emailed him myself. He has promised to stop by ASAP. Iīm hoping monday. [img]smile.gif[/img] Then I promise to chat with you all night long. [img]smile.gif[/img]
*cough* no, no its not cheap at all - which is why I plan not to do it on a regular basis, heh, in fact she agreed to ring me last night... lol, no, next time, I'll insist she switches to a landline..

*grin* and as to your firewall, Willow, you wouldn't want to keep me from my sleep would you? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] *wide eyes* I'll conveiently ignore the fact that I don't usually go to bed until about 1, 2ish... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2003, 01:46 PM   #76
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Afternoon, all. Willow, it is partly cloudy and 49 degrees F., here. Really beautiful. SomeGuy all of our snow is melted and the puddles are drying up.
Old 03-01-2003, 03:34 PM   #77
Lord High Eater of Legs
Zhentarim Guard

Heya all [img]smile.gif[/img] came to c loudy's with the very first post of my new sig, made by me!
Old 03-01-2003, 04:29 PM   #78
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Good day all. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Say a show on nutrition and health last night. Very good stuff. I have, consequently, decided to give up my [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img] and switch to green tea. Hope I can.
Old 03-01-2003, 05:01 PM   #79
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Say a show on nutrition and health last night. Very good stuff. I have, consequently, decided to give up my [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img] and switch to green tea. Hope I can.
*gasps* Herecy!! [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] Giving up coffe? [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] LOL

Afternoon Attalus. Sounds like you are hogging all the lovely weather in Texas. It seems we still canīt get above that darn 0. Forecast for next week? Snow, snow, snow etc. Bah!

Calthy, I wouldnīt dream of decreasing your beauty sleep. God knows you need it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Teehee! :evillaugh:

At the moment Iīm scurrying in and out trying to clean, post here, cook and get Jackie ready for our visitors coming later (=Stephenīs parents).
Old 03-01-2003, 06:21 PM   #80
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Willow, find a trout and slap me next time would ya - I don't like you stealing my schtick.

Cloudy, you need a pinball game for when the cafe is empty. You could put it where the broken jukebox is.