Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2001, 10:42 AM   #751
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
ladyzekke - I held out for 690 posts! until I just couldn't resist any longer

HEHEHE...Spam will get you all, my pretties! Oh it does a heart good to see how you carried on while I was ...ugh...working...oh the pain of that admission...but it's true. I did (hangs head in shame) WORK last week. And...I'll do it again this week. SOMESPAMMER SAVE ME! I'm FALLING....NO NO NO NO NO...

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-11-2001, 10:45 AM   #752
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
You are correct. Sorry, I was bored, and I almost lost my head. Thanks, man. Let go get us some evil to whup.

BK
Hellfire is back. I think we need to make him feel, (sly grin) WELCOME, gentlemen! Don't you?! And I am sooooooo close to taking that second sentence out of context here, BK. WHoooooooeeeeee! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

uh, well, er...nevermind....

CloudInnocent

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-11-2001, 10:50 AM   #753
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
C'mon...just one more....I can quit.....yeah I won't have any starting tomorrow

Sorry, dear Mage, but I'll have none of that! YOU are a spammer, face it, you will never lose your taste for the wondrous SPAM! It's a gift, really. Don't think of it as a curse...well unless you are up all night spamming and can't think of anything else but spam and the next spam you are going to read or type and spam is your be-all and end-all of living. SPAM oh yes...spam...

CB, being carried to the nice padded room without windows...
Old 03-11-2001, 10:59 AM   #754
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyZ? You out there in the void someplace? I am single moused-ly tring to make up for lost time in this thread. But woe is me, it's not happening fast enough.
I fear if I don't spam enough today, with all the ..ugh...real work...(grimace) I have to do this week at the office (cringe) I shall most assuredly fall from Spamming Grace! sigh...HELP ME SOMESPAMMER!

Black Knight, my beloved Paladin? Gray Mage? SisterWendy, LadyRae (sis? hmmm, a lost relative, mayhap, sisterwendy?), Moridin, Vicotnik...EVERYONE here...Please ...help! HELP!!!!!!! (high pitched hysterical tones, dogs come running )

CB, thinking of naming a designated spammer to pinch-spam for her on the toughest workdays...oooh, yes! BK? heehee

'Love is never having to say you're sorry you spammed'

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-11-2001, 10:59 AM   #755
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Cloudy--
650 posts
My, my, you have been busy!
I think when I left on Thursday, you were at around 560 and this thread was on page 27.
I have also been bitten by the SPAM bug....how long until 1000 posts?

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 11:03 AM   #756
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

CB--
I feel your pain of 'real life & real work'....I am going to London the week after next

However, we are going through the integration at my work and so to take off for a week, I have to make up all of that work....so really no 'vacation' b/c I will have to make up all the missed work and hours....so I have already resigned myself to the fact that this week is going to be about an 80 hour workweek.....Is this really worth a week in London? YES!!!!!!

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 11:06 AM   #757
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Moridin, I've missed you! Yes, I am now Do'Urden kin...hehehe...but it's still the quality of my spamming and spam-light I value most...yes, it's a hard road to walk, but I think it's worth it. teehee I have not once, no not even one time (er, I think...but there are waaaay too many posts of mine to check, unless BK gets bored!) that I have actually posted a CAN of SPAM pic to one of my messages...sigh...now that's quality control...and er..psssst! How does one do it?! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

Cloudy, happily spamming the morning away

PS- How goes the re-union? And wow, you are going to England! I envy you, Moridin...I have to get there one day.
Old 03-11-2001, 11:15 AM   #758
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

CB - Yes I'm here in the void! Had to slip out for a bit of breakfast. Wonder what it was I ate? MMMM. No not that. Couldn't be THAT. No.
What's the temps up there Cloudsweeper? Nice ones here, going to get up to 60 today!

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 11:32 AM   #759
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadySis! COLD COLD COLD and windy here. Miserable. But the sun is shining and I'm inside spamming so what could be better?!

Tomorrow, work will consume most of my usual spamming time. But I'll manage something, I'm sure. Not sure I'll have a multi game tomorrow night, so I may be here when you usually are! I'll try to say howdy somewhere!

Breakfast, hmmm....oh what I was thinking...and you can blame BK. It's all his naughty little posts last night and Friday! (giggle giggle)

CB
Old 03-11-2001, 11:54 AM   #760
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

CB - Good! I miss your evening posts when your off multiplaying! LuckyDog! You get to play with CHARLIE ! He's been a real ghost around here lately, now I know why!

No doubt, BK's really becoming a bad boy lately!

No sun here, yet it's mild. Probably won't last long! Been trying to run this, err, bird away from the pond in the backyard all morning. I'm not sure what it is, a crane perhaps? What it is doing here and not by a lake (where you usually see them) I don't know, but it's eating all my goldfish! Oh well, when we move I can't take them with me so I guess I better not worry about it too much.

------------------