Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2001, 07:28 PM   #61
Rikard

I Quote Ertai 30 minutes ago on msn

Rik I'm going to sleep
Cya
and it's oui
ok then
bye

------------------

The Rocks show the way

Old 08-24-2001, 10:36 PM   #62
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Wow this topic blew up in my face Although my traitorous topics have a habit of turning on me Just stating for the record im not condeming how the board used to be and I think I would have enjoyed being here back then, it was just a curious observation to hear from the people who made it happen

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-24-2001, 10:42 PM   #63
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hey, no worries Adam, I was only stating what things were truly like for me back then is all. No controvery towards your particular things that you may have viewed. Dunno, you and Saz must have found a "bad patch" I think. But if you take the time out too see the whole picture, I think you will see what I'm sayin

How ya doin Adam? Are you feeling better now? Hope so

------------------
Old 08-24-2001, 11:00 PM   #64
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hey, no worries Adam, I was only stating what things were truly like for me back then is all. No controvery towards your particular things that you may have viewed. Dunno, you and Saz must have found a "bad patch" I think. But if you take the time out too see the whole picture, I think you will see what I'm sayin

How ya doin Adam? Are you feeling better now? Hope so

Was feeling excellent until last night when I celebrated my birthday with friends a bit enthusiastically. Now if I move my body at all my stomach tries to escape from me ugh no more vodka for awhile.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-24-2001, 11:03 PM   #65
Gabe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

AzureWolf I remember thinking the same this after I paid a vist to ol'blue's TOTSC forum, which got hjicked and turned into the meeting place of the old OHF. It seemed to be none stop insults if I had appeared back then, I really wouldn't of stayed, but I came later and even if I was called, correctly, a few name after my first post, it still had a much more open amotsphere that made me stay for a while.

------------------
Old 08-24-2001, 11:06 PM   #66
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

So you just finally get over being sick, and able to eat again, and you swim laughing in Vodka eh? Well not surprised if your stomach wants to escape you and travel the world LOL. Sigh, just eat some bread or crackers and drink lots of water, you will feel better.

Btw, Happy Birthday

------------------
Old 08-24-2001, 11:26 PM   #67
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
So you just finally get over being sick, and able to eat again, and you swim laughing in Vodka eh? Well not surprised if your stomach wants to escape you and travel the world LOL. Sigh, just eat some bread or crackers and drink lots of water, you will feel better.

Btw, Happy Birthday

Starting to recover slowly drinking lots of water even tho it seems to tast like bad vodka ah well ill live

------------------

Old 08-24-2001, 11:32 PM   #68
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabe:
AzureWolf I remember thinking the same this after I paid a vist to ol'blue's TOTSC forum, which got hjicked and turned into the meeting place of the old OHF. It seemed to be none stop insults if I had appeared back then, I really wouldn't of stayed, but I came later and even if I was called, correctly, a few name after my first post, it still had a much more open amotsphere that made me stay for a while.

Yeah thats kinda what I meant, I mean for them its fun but for I suppose you could say "outsiders" it makes them feel bad and they leave cos of it. But again I wasnt there at the time so I dont know what it was like.

------------------

Old 08-24-2001, 11:39 PM   #69
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Well my memories are only good ones myself...I only saw a friendly fun atmosphere, all that Bagger or Bugger or whatever stuff I must have missed or maybe it was before my time, dunno. I remember no flamers of any kind, so am a bit perplexed. Again, guess I must have missed something!

Yeah. I was here at that time, but I missed the entire thing! It all happened while I slept, and was resolved before morning, I suppose. I only read about it, long after the incident.

Quote:
Such fond memories I have....I saw a thread started by Wah, with his lumbering lich LOL, saying "A Challenge My Friend...

*wipes a tear.*
I remember...

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Faith beset in The Rocks
(they show the way, you know...)
Old 08-25-2001, 12:25 AM   #70
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Was feeling excellent until last night when I celebrated my birthday with friends a bit enthusiastically. Now if I move my body at all my stomach tries to escape from me ugh no more vodka for awhile.

Hey, happy birthday (belated), AzureWolf!!

------------------