Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2002, 09:26 AM   #61
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by TAOWolf:
She watches the group from the edge of the forest, still quietly talking to her horse. She looks off into the distance towards the town they just left, and sees smoke rising above the trees.........She quickly walks back to Galadria's side, and silently points.......

GALADRIA(She follows TAO's pointing finger with her sight. Smoke, indeed. What did that portend. She looked quizzically at TAO.) "Yes, my Lady, I see it. Do you think it important?"
Old 03-02-2002, 10:16 AM   #62
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She frowns a moment, then studies the smoke. "Milady, i'm not sure, but I have a feeling it has something to do with that man we met and watched. I feel fear emanating from that direction.............."
Old 03-02-2002, 01:50 PM   #63
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (to TAO) "Ah, you mean the strange man with the smell of death over him. Perhaps we should investigate." (to all) "Lady TAO, or perhaps I should call her Lady Liath Madadh-Allaidh detects fear and magic over by that smoke. Let us go, all who will."
Old 03-02-2002, 06:55 PM   #64
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR "My lady TAO, lead us on to this smoke, for I have much curiosity about this man."
Old 03-03-2002, 11:20 AM   #65
TAOWolf
White Dragon

leading her horse, she takes the others to a trail thru the woods, instead of the main road, suspecting they will be watched for on the road. She motions them to be silent, and slowly makes her way forward. At last she motions the Ranger forward...
Old 03-03-2002, 09:19 PM   #66
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond and Isaura
quote:

Seeing Isaura laugh at this seemingly joke of a dream made Raymond feel better about it all. He began to chuckle as well, and said,
"Yeah! It was kinda crazy wasn't it? I was beginning to get scared that it was some sort of token that I have become a monster and that I desire to kill people and stuff! Now, I am not so sure anymore. I don't even think I was ever infected by that panther-thing. He must have been sterile or something..."

The two travellers were near the city, as they could see it in the distance with it's lights of fire from the street lamps, yet they were still far away. Also, newcomers walking in at night did not fare well with guards, so they decided to sleep once more under the stars.

Raymond took first watch. Isaura was in no mood to argue and she quickly scurried to the tent. Outside, Raymond began to think of that dream. Isaura had laughed when he told her about it, for it was a silly dream of him as a small animal becoming dangerous, and revenging the wrongs done until him by others. He was in such a stated of concentration of his dream that he did not hear the footsteps behind him. A rock connected with his head, and he fell over silently, still awake, but immobile. He could not scream out, either. He heard the hushed voices of several men. He tried to open his eyes, but saw only blurry shapes and shadows. He tried to move but found that his hands and feet had already been secured with cords. With nothing else to do, Raymond calmed down and listnend to the voices.

They spoke of very evil intentions. They had spied Isaura and he by the water a while back and had silently followed. Their intentions were voiced as theft, murder and at least four of them were going to have their way with Isaura. Already, they were creeping up to the tent.

Then, a burning pain found Raymond's stomach. He grimaced in agony as though his life was being stolen from him unnaturally. The blurry world went red and a hum was singing in his ears. His mouth hurt and his gums were bleeding. The cords broke under the stress that his muscles were putting on them, and he stood up. The men all took notice of this and turned to him, weapons drawn. Two of the men had arrows that found their way to Raymond's body. He screamed in pain and hatred, yet no voice was heard. Instead, a terrible growl came forth. The men startled, and the bowman were already setting other arrows. The men with swords were waiting for them to fire agian, and dared not move themselves.

That is when Raymond remembered no more. Just before dawn, he awoke, bleeding but alive. He was naked, and Isaura stood above him, tears streaking her face as she ran her fingers through his hair. He smelled something odd. He raised up painfully to look and all around were scattered the remains of a dozen or so bandits. They were all severely thrashed and maimed beyong recognition. Raymond sank back down to let Isaura soothe him, trying to understand just what had happened.
Old 03-03-2002, 09:35 PM   #67
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Azure walked alone. She had been in a daze of sorts for a while now. Her two closest friends were now dead. She had nobody nor any reason to care of anything else again. Her life as a thief was dull and no adventure was calling to her. She was nothing but walking dead, herself. Yet, she was sure that she would find something to do with ehr skill. She had to avenge those deaths. She knew Bazguul better than anyone. She knew that he was after something, but she knew not what.

================================================== ==================

OOC>>>Hello, all! I have come to a troublesome spot. Is Legolas still running his necromancer plot against you? Has the party moved on to another plot that is more enjoyable? Would you like for the thieves of Bazguul to be harrasing you some more? Let me know, as I do not want to disrupt any plans that you already have established. I can set up anything you need me to, or I can stay out of the way, if you would rather game without my evil additions.
Old 03-03-2002, 10:47 PM   #68
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>>Hi, Larry. If you can put up with us, we can sure let you plot against us. To recap, we kinda got bored with the Necromancer and moved on, and Legolas introduced THREE new characters, one of whom is feuding with TAO. Now, TAO has discovered smoke that seems to be related to the necromancer, and we are heading back to investigate it. Galadria is being shy, so here I go.
SIR BLANDAMOUR(He sits back on his horse awaiting the result of the conference between TAO and the ranger. Suddenly, he spots a lurker in the bush, and spurs his horse.) "To me, all. We have spies. TAO, are any of your wolves around?"
Old 03-04-2002, 03:42 PM   #69
TAOWolf
White Dragon

She turns around quickly, her eyes brightly glowing silver, and she calls to her wolves. They come like mist out of the forest, standing at the edge of the trees, snarling. Two, SnoMist and Hollytree run up to Galadria, and stand one on each side of her, protecting her. TAO strides to Attalus, and removes her gloves, holding her staff in front of her and waits........
Old 03-04-2002, 04:08 PM   #70
Legolas
Jack Burton

OOC: Unfortunately, Legolas' computer gave out. So my three characters can only be dragged along a bit, become more trusted partymembers and swear from time to time. As for Julano, well, IF he is one of the three characters I introduced, he'll use the time to get closer to his target, or maybe he's gathering his vampires right now and te smoke is a means of luring the travelers into an ambush.

You never know.

And you probably won't find out until the 'puter's fixed

Anyway, just carry them along a bit. I can always pick up the plot later, when the memory of the friendly boy in the woods who was scared away by evil paladins starts to fade...

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Closed Thread