Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2001, 07:05 AM   #61
Stealth Bomber

Can I join please? Please. Pretty please. PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP. Is that enough begging?
Anyhow you need an old fogie to add some maturity as you can see.

Nickname Suul-Yinn/Stealth Bomber
Real Name Mike Munoz
Age 38

Old 02-04-2001, 08:05 AM   #62
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

No problem. Just keep your friend Blink away from a keyboard - or your keyboard at least (j/k)
Old 02-04-2001, 08:44 AM   #63
Demonic Jester

Hey, can I join too?

Old 02-04-2001, 08:51 AM   #64
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGggg
I"m going insane (well al already was insane but i'm going even more insane BTW can you say that im going even more insane or do you have to be insane to say that?)

ehm to ansew the question
yes you can join
expost you character and send it to rikardt@mail.com not to tained
Yes you can join
yes you can join
yes you can join
yes you can join

ERTAI HELP ME
Old 02-04-2001, 09:58 AM   #65
Ertai, Wizard Adept

I´m here Rikard, ready to help you little necromancer !!!

So, what do you want me to do ?? this ??

ALL WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE CLAN IS ACCEPTED !!!

But remember the rules:
1.- Respect to the members (and generally to all the people over the world )
2.- Love RPGs (and of course WORSHIP Baldur´s Gate series )
3.- Send your main character to rikard (ah, rikard, old friend, i guess you will regret this soon - when you start receiving hundreds of characters night and day)

This is all we need (for now). When we know how many people we´ll be and each one´s preferences and stuff, we should start building a home page and then...well then...
PLAYING !!!!

IMPORTANT:
And I´m thinking... maybe it would be better to send Rikard not only your main charater, but your name, when you usually connect, what games you play, where you live, what languages you speak (might be important to make an international page) and any general information that you think may be important.

Old 02-04-2001, 10:00 AM   #66
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Hmmm... I am reminded of Groucho Marx who once said, "I won't join any club that would have me as a member." That being said, I shall simply crash your parties, drink your beer, grope the ladies and get my ass kicked in the parking lot. LOL

Seriously, I would like to join your order. Unfortunately, I am unable to spend as much time playing or posting as I would like. Have fun!
Old 02-04-2001, 10:26 AM   #67
Ertai, Wizard Adept

this is no problem IR !! you dont have to be fully dedicated to the clan, just be a member and play with us when you want to !!

I´ve been thinking again... (WHOA thats 2 times in 1 day !!!) and maybe when we set up we could arrange some kind of championships, like a "MAGE CUP" where people would fight mage vs mage !! i think that would be fun. Oh, artea, GW and people, the Mage Cup is only a example, sure there will be Fighter Cups too

Old 02-04-2001, 10:37 AM   #68
Demus

Interesting idea Ertai, could work
Rikard: I sent you a mail with the recomended details (both yours and Ertai's), hopefully you'll get it soon, if not say and I'll try again!
I probably won't be back online until tomorrow evening because I'm visiting my godmother for the weekend, but I'll check back then, ok?

Old 02-04-2001, 10:56 AM   #69
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

*sigh* i think i will Ertai
Old 02-04-2001, 11:04 AM   #70
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I will join if you wish... my... information may take a while though. Hope you don't mind. : )