Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2001, 04:42 AM   #61
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Shadow hawk

In the dark night, on the streets (choose big city here) a mysterious vigilante stalks the streets, fighting crime and also robs some to rich merchants..

The city watch is baffled and no one knows who this mysterious person is. The word has it is a stunning woman running the streets, the watch says it is a new thiefguild..

In fact, it is a beatiful half-elf woman known as Shadow Hawk. She is a illusionist/buccaneer fighting evil of the streets and also plays a part as a "Robin Hood" character making the poors life a bit more easy.

At day she works as a maid to the fair Princess that is the only one that knows of her true identity.

OK, I keep ém comming till you tell me to shut up!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-18-2001, 04:58 AM   #62
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

The Netherilian Order
Thought to have been preserved before the collapse of their mighty empire this cult of secretive archmagi work to their own agenda hiding their presence from the world at large.
True Neutral the magi alter the weave of the magic to suit their needs either for good or evil but ultimitaly meeting there own plans.
Few if any of the elder races have come into contact with these magi but they often have hired out human lackeys to do their petty work for them.
There services can be brought but only if the pay is with magical items, since they have a hunger for anything magic and the items must be of incredible strength.
Often they play a part in the wars in the realm often pitting the sides against each other for what profit can only be guessed. Not much is known about them but what is known is that they can be utterly ruthless and without remorse in carrying out their plans.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-18-2001, 05:04 AM   #63
Rikard

Realm of The Wolves
thanx guys keep em coming if you have em

------------------

-no text here, move along-

Old 05-18-2001, 05:20 AM   #64
Rikard

hm To help people underway here are some characters

Rikard T'Aranaxz
Assassin/Necromancer

Rikard was born as a Githyanki Prince in the astral plane
He was banned from the astral plane after he was challanged by his brother for the leadership of his tribe. Although he won he didn't kill his brother thus breaking a tribe code he was banned forever from the plane

In the Primal Plane Rikard saw the "light". The Eternal Phoenix, one of the primal gods, guided Rikard toward the pathof the Good and Rikard became The Guardian of the Holy Flame and Together with Ertai he created the Order of the Holy Flame. Rikard is one of the most fabeled chraracters in the Realm and many legend exist about him. One of them is that he was the one who killed the evil God Telahan.

Rikard is a Chaotic Good Character relaying much on stealth and Magic to dispose of his enemy's He's a mecryfull person but he never forgets the way people treaded him in the past. He's not so talkative and a bit to overconfident of his own powers that almost got him killed during his battle with Telahan

------------------

-no text here, move along-

Old 05-18-2001, 05:30 AM   #65
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

The closed eye.

The close eye is a cult of Psionics that have in secret moved to this realm and established a Portal here. Their main interest is to hunt down the Illithids (mindflayers) and their cohorts. The realm of the closed eye is mainly Psionics, psychic warriors but also some Rangers, fighters and wizards.
They act mostly with the help of adventurers and via powerful allies.

They are to be considered neutral in most affairs not regarding Illithids.

The rangers in the Closed eye are mostly tracking and looking for new "lairs" od Illithid cohorts.

They don´t have any special army but but they have strike forces that would make most enemies think alot of times before engaging them in combat.

Off lately rumours has it that they have two "Killers*" in their gathering.
*Killers are a subclass and is probably the only ones that Illithid really fears. They are resistant to alot of Psionics, and Illithids can´t eat their brains, even if the Killer is unconscious. They can sense Psionics as a paladin can detect evil. They are proficient with ALL weapons and armours and are extremely dangerous. Their main intent is to kill all Illithids and sometimes they kill Psionics because they can become a dangerous threat if taken as a Draal for the Illithids.

hehe, this is fun! Good ideas Azurewolf!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-18-2001, 05:45 AM   #66
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Spawn of Chaos
These are the products of the warped and twisted powers of chaos that swirl in the nameless void beyond the worlds. Usually kept in check by the Lords of Choas few by few manage to slip past their defences and they provide a continued threat to the realm.
These are the twisted remains of once humans and demi-humans who have been corrupted by the powerful forces of chaos into unrecognisable beasts that have a craven hunger for destruction.
Leading these forces is a monster of unimaginable power, able to harness the forces of chaos and wield them to his will. A warped demon, he is a cunning general and is the only reason the spawn of chaos have been able to evade the Chaos Lords thus far in the realm.
The spawn come with many disfigurements gained in the maelstrom of choas sprouting arms and legs from odd angles on their bodies but an undeniable aura of deadly power surrounds them like a cloak of darkness.
The demon lord has entrenched himself in the Keorhal mountain range, extending his reins of power over the land with each passing day. With the demon still alive many more chaos spawn will flock to his stronghold making him ever stronger.
The Lords of Chaos have been unable to find the demon lord and are looking for some way to destroy its grip on the land before it consumes the plains of Heargrath. Unable to leave their post guarding the entrance to chaos the Lords find themsleves helpless and seek an alternative way of eliminating the threat.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-18-2001, 05:58 AM   #67
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
hm To help people underway here are some characters

Some i said and i posted one
Here's otherone

Iason nobacknameyetbuti'llmakeupsomething
Assassin

Nobody knows who he is or how he looks like
Some people even claim he doesn not exist or that "he" is actually a group of thiefs operating under one name
whoever he is fact is he's an incredible assassin
Stealth and Silence are his trademarks and nobody ever saw him in action and lived.

Spoiler

Fact is he does exist he's one of the people gotten by Rikard to strenghten the order of the holy flame
The reason Iason has never been seen or even heard is becoz of his equipment these are all created by elves and covered with a special magic that makes his cloths fade away in the background (if anyone read Hand of Chaos by W&H it's kinda like the suit Haplo wore) and his boots are made so that they make close to no noise
Iason is a master thief yet he is part of what the humans call "Good" he only killes if they savety of innocent people are in danger or if his victim is someone who has commited severe evil deeds

------------------

Help me create the yet nameless realm - go to The Realm of the Order in GD forum

Old 05-18-2001, 06:03 AM   #68
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

SERVANTS OF THE THRONE OF SCONE

A gathering of the evil small races. They serve a mighty stone dragon known as "The biscuit king" who is currently in hibernation in the underdark. They are mostly goblinoids and giant kin and other low level intelligence creatures but they have a council of 8 that are level 25 ethereal ass goblin sith jedis carrying +4 vorpal lightning swords known as "light sabers" and will mess you up like nobodys business if you piss them off. Their leader the biscuit king was a silver dragon who agreed to betray his community of storm giants and other goodly dragons for the cult of the dragon if they would make him in to a dracolich and give him some followers to watch over him. The process was very taxing and the king of biscuits went in to hibernation for a uncertain amount of time.

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-18-2001, 06:06 AM   #69
Rikard

Hm Powergroups plenty but ehm
I kinda miss characters
I can't make up so many characters

------------------

Help me create A Fantasy Realm with your imagination

Old 05-18-2001, 06:07 AM   #70
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
SERVANTS OF THE THRONE OF SCONE

A gathering of the evil small races. They serve a mighty stone dragon known as "The biscuit king" who is currently in hibernation in the underdark. They are mostly goblinoids and giant kin and other low level intelligence creatures but they have a council of 8 that are level 25 ethereal ass goblin sith jedis carrying +4 vorpal lightning swords known as "light sabers" and will mess you up like nobodys business if you piss them off. Their leader the biscuit king was a silver dragon who agreed to betray his community of storm giants and other goodly dragons for the cult of the dragon if they would make him in to a dracolich and give him some followers to watch over him. The process was very taxing and the king of biscuits went in to hibernation for a uncertain amount of time.
hm
are you mocking me?

------------------

Help me create A Fantasy Realm with your imagination