Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2004, 08:17 PM   #61
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Hehe The Soul Assassinos are cool, I have most of their albums. Now behave or I'll call the putos.
Heheh, Lil' puto's is on that CD too. Easy listening, especially while smoking a little [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Smoking a little? Johnny, I'm shocked and dismayed that...who am I kidding, crank up the Pink Floyd and let the good times roll.
Old 02-20-2004, 10:02 PM   #62
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Thank you everyone, for the kind wishes and prayers. Got word that she's doing a little better, but things are still serious enough to keep her in icu...still, they've upped her chances to make it and that's good. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glad to hear that Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] .

johnny...smoking? Course not, johnny doesn't use any drugs...ever!. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Old 02-20-2004, 11:01 PM   #63
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Just got home from work, what a day... non stop fixing kids bikes (for free) for the kids tryathlon tomorrow... why do people leave stuff like this for the last minute? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sorry to hear bout your friend cloudster best wishes to her from this corner of the globe.
Gonna go out for dinner tonight seen as Jen won't be around to keep me company. Enjoy your evenings folks and I'll spot y'all later [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 01:35 AM   #64
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
why do people leave stuff like this for the last minute? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You know what? You're completely right. You should have gone over to them and fixed their bikes instead of having had them come to you. Nothing left for the last minute that way [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Off to sleep, only got in 2 hours last night. G'night

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Old 02-21-2004, 01:53 AM   #65
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Well ladies and gents, you know my views on drugs, alcohol, and other forms of debauchery, so blah [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'm starting to get irritated with my parents. For all their talk of planning on moving into a house, they haven't even begun to look into it. I'm starting to wonder if they ever will. And as irritated as I am with my parents I feel that much more like kicking myself. Still have to start my workout routine and drive some more. Ah well, tomorrow's another day.... (I could finish that with a bit about procrastination, but then I'd only encourage myself in that direction, d'oh!!)

Anyway it looks like we finally passed the inspection over at our new Church building YAY!!
So within 1-3 weeks we should be in the new building

If you want to check out some outdated photos of the place here's a link to the photo-page.

editing to see if it'll change my sig

editing again to say, Yup it did

[ 02-21-2004, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 02-21-2004, 02:40 PM   #66
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Sorry to hear that Cloudy. Best wishes!
Old 02-21-2004, 04:06 PM   #67
Gab
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
I have no desire to go to school either... good thing I don't have to huh [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Morning people (and Vaskez) another day another dollar as they say...
Sorry to hear you're stressed someguy, fully been there and it's not a good feeling. Is there anything that you need to do that you're putting off or is it more a type of exam stress or just plain old stress in general?
I need to go get ready for work so I'll see y'all [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Did I forget to mention that I didn't go to school?

Sorry about what happened Cloudy. A similar thing happened to my Grandpa.

[ 02-21-2004, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Gab ]
Old 02-22-2004, 07:22 AM   #68
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Hmmm.... Seems to be a bit dead today. But then again, it is the weekend.

Anyways, just got some great news!!

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Woohoo!!! >insert screaming political guy here [img]tongue.gif[/img] < Tonight they just announced that we have the permits necesary to use the new Church building. We'll be in next weekend!!!
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

I intended to make this post last night, but I couldn't connect to IW for some reason

Old 02-22-2004, 07:56 AM   #69
wellard
Dracolisk

Good stuff FSA! are there going to be planned celabrations? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 12:47 PM   #70
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

No major celebrations have been planned, but we're expecting a packed crowd next weekend. Or rather, if they have something planned I don't know about it yet.