Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2001, 09:16 PM   #61
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
You mean during the weekday or weekend? You KNOW I'm always on during the week at work . . . must be the weekend (my powers of deduction are amazing, aren't they) I'll give you the 411 asap.

BK

Weekend and evenings, love! So as to give WendyLady the proper begining to her hosewarming party! yuppers I'll see you daytime - so if you know you have evening or wknd tell me. I'll set it with you. Ok?

WendyZekkers? You got any nights/weekend time you won't be around to properly warm that hose up?

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 09:18 PM   #62
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Well, I know it's spring. Every kid with a skateboard in the neighborhood was in front of my house today...sigh... People can't drive through with all those kids and their ramps and such in the street and they chew up the end of my driveway...grrr ...

CB
OH yea yea yea. Here is what you do. Take some metal stakes and pound them into the ground on either side of the street/sidewalk/whatever. Then take some 10 pound fishing wire. Connect the two stakes by means of the wire. Then watch as all the skateboarders fall on their a$$es. Mucho fun. WHAT? WHY is everyone looking at me like I'm the bad guy or something? Grumble grumble

BK

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Consort to a Queen
Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Offical Wizard and Warrior Questioner
Old 04-09-2001, 09:19 PM   #63
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Hey, is this a reference to Western HC? **snicker**

BK

flood control can go take a flying leap . . .
Yup! Want a horsie too! And a barn and and a barndance and a DANCING barn! HAHAHHAHAA...er...Cloudbringer is on overdrive tonight...lookout!
Oh and don't fergit the handsome cowboy! LadyZ needs cheeks to pinch and I'll get what she doesn't...hehehe

TEEHEE-ing in upstate NY

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 09:24 PM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
OH yea yea yea. Here is what you do. Take some metal stakes and pound them into the ground on either side of the street/sidewalk/whatever. Then take some 10 pound fishing wire. Connect the two stakes by means of the wire. Then watch as all the skateboarders fall on their a$$es. Mucho fun. WHAT? WHY is everyone looking at me like I'm the bad guy or something? Grumble grumble

BK

ROTFL! But you'll get poor CBlet sued fer sure! Not that I have great love for any of the teenage MONSTERS that hang out with that delinquent across the street...and I'm not exaggerating here. He's had police there several times. Little snot shot holes in my siding under the living room window with a bb gun a couple yrs ago...grrrr...almost hit ME looking out the window! Folks, a p'oed CB is NOT a pretty sight...He and his buddy won't shoot at my house again!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 09:28 PM   #65
Black Knight

Quote:
Yup! Want a horsie too! And a barn and and a barndance and a DANCING barn! HAHAHHAHAA...er...Cloudbringer is on overdrive tonight...lookout!
Oh and don't fergit the handsome cowboy! LadyZ needs cheeks to pinch and I'll get what she doesn't...hehehe

TEEHEE-ing in upstate NY

Good Lord what did I do . . . Hehehe

BK, happy his best girl/cyberpal/non-monkey is in a better mood . . .ehm.

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Consort to a Queen
Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Offical Wizard and Warrior Questioner
Old 04-09-2001, 09:36 PM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Good Lord what did I do . . . Hehehe

BK, happy his best girl/cyberpal/non-monkey is in a better mood . . .ehm.

non-monkey? ROTFL... and ? ? ? Now, why I'm laughing when I've not a clue what that is for...is beyond me, babe! LOL Must be the night air!
er...wait! I'm thinking and maybe...uh...hmmm...is this an email definition oh wonderous-delight of Paladinhood? LOLOLOL!

Yup...now where's my Dancing Barn? Well you know I need to gear up for our festivites at the Castle! A Faire! A festival! Whoopie!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 09:38 PM   #67
Black Knight

Quote:

non-monkey? ROTFL... and ? ? ? Now, why I'm laughing when I've not a clue what that is for...is beyond me, babe! LOL Must be the night air!
er...wait! I'm thinking and maybe...uh...hmmm...is this an email definition oh wonderous-delight of Paladinhood? LOLOLOL!

CB
Hehe, ok, johnny, tell her what she's won. A stack of Bananas? Hmmm

BK
Old 04-09-2001, 09:40 PM   #68
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Weekend and evenings, love! So as to give WendyLady the proper begining to her hosewarming party! yuppers I'll see you daytime - so if you know you have evening or wknd tell me. I'll set it with you. Ok?

WendyZekkers? You got any nights/weekend time you won't be around to properly warm that hose up?

CB

What exactly do you mean what time "won't" I be around? hehe. Weekends are always good since everyone doesn't have to work.
Of course our guests never showed up Sunday, so might come over this coming Saturday or Sunday. Don't know yet. As it is I am pissed because I spent a lot of money for last Sunday's "dinner" and they didn't show up (hung over they said). Still they could have called so I didn't wait all day! Allz I know is that if they do come this weekend, I ain't cookin a darn thing! Pizza anyone!

SHITE! Thunderstorm!! Might have to shut down and unplug! (waiting to hear another rumble)... So far so good...tremble...
CLOUDY! Tell them thunderclouds to go away!!

------------------
Old 04-09-2001, 09:43 PM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Hehe, ok, johnny, tell her what she's won. A stack of Bananas? Hmmm

BK
Ha! She don't want no steeeenkin bananas! She wants the monkey...HAHAHHAHAHAHA...ooops! Am I gonna get censored?

But Osssifer ,sir...don't arrest ME, they did it...they Corrupted poor innocent widdle CB..waaaah *batbat of teary hazel eyes* really they did! I don't even have a barn for any wild animals...simian or otherwise! teeeheee

CB, wondering if her bestest guy/cyberpal/non-jewelry friend...LOL.. is gonna have her committed

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 09:43 PM   #70
Charlie
Lord Ao

Ladyzekke,

I had meant to put smilies in my post, I didn't mean it to come across as short and shitty. I do tend to find if I'm in a bit of pain that my posts can be a little abrupt and I don't like that about myself but well...too late now I s'pose.

The sound files, ha, I hadn't thought of the old "brace yerself girl" as an option but it is now. Personally I don't really think I've got a very nice voice, meaning I'm not too sure it would appeal to most people. I've got a strong London cockney accent usually despised by our Northern countrymen and particularly gruff when compared to the beautiful voice of Cloudbringer. I'm almost embarrassed to say anything at all where we might be heard in the same vein. As it happens my brother and I are off work this week so it may be possible to get them sorted.

Stealthy, what a lovely compassionate man you are, thanks. I hope one day I will have the privilege of meeting you and shaking your hand.

CB, we'll get together tommorrow hopefully. I'm not in the right mood to play atm, my body clock is shot and I can't sleep but by the same token my attention span is minimal, sorry honey. I took a couple of pain killers but to be honest I think I'm immune to them.

It's funny how when it kind of goes wrong for you, it all goes a bit wrong. I've got a bad neck and back coupled with a headache and the dog has now gone into perpetual fart mode. She's a fantastic dog that insists upon sitting at my feet wherever I am but now and again she has a fartfest. She's 15 the old girl and I think she's been brewing these up for about 13 of those 15 years. I can't put her in the garden because she howls if she's away from me, not only that but I think all the plants have wilted under her backside barrage. God her bum is grim tonight. Anyone with a cure for canine flatulence please post here.

Charlie, visibly wilting as we speak.

------------------
One love, peace.