Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2001, 01:17 PM   #61
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Fine then sazerac when mexico decides it wants texas back you wont get help from us yanks

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-07-2001, 01:18 PM   #62
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Beaner and cracker have got to be some of the funniest slurs....sorry but they are

I actually write in BEANER on most of my paperwork that asks for race...

------------------

[This message has been edited by RudeDawg (edited 06-07-2001).]
Old 06-07-2001, 01:22 PM   #63
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Fine then sazerac when mexico decides it wants texas back you wont get help from us yanks

Mexico DOESN'T want Texas back. (There is still bad blood there)

But, Texas is always thinking about seceeding. ( I misspelled that, didn't I ? ) Once again, becoming the Republic of Texas...

------------------
Old 06-07-2001, 01:26 PM   #64
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
As for losing California...... It's a great place for Californians, but please, please, please, oh please put the Californians back there. If you take all the Californians out of Washington, we could have our roads back, and people would be nice again, and property values would be reasonable, and... sigh, I'm dreaming again.
Oh, and just to stir it up, the Mariners just swept Texas again! hehe.
Also, just so I don't go totally off-topic, the worst thing about America is that most of the world has formed opinions about us based on our elected representatives... that is so embarassing.

Hey now everyone. I can feel the love here. Us Californians aren't that bad! I swear. So we do have some driving issues.

On a side note, I read that if California were to split from the United States, It would be the 2nd most powerful country in the world militarily, and the 3rd largest economy in the world? You guys still want to step up??

How did this turn from yankee bashing to Californian bashing! I need some Californian back-up here. If you are Californian and you see this, help me defend our state from these foreign (and domestic) opressors!

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 06-07-2001, 01:26 PM   #65
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Good luck now with all these oil shortages there is no way the US will let go of texas

------------------

Old 06-07-2001, 01:27 PM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well this girl's a Yank..... hmmm...born in Honolulu Hawaii, lived in Virgina, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Massachusettes and Vermont before New York.

But I guess we gotta keep California, as my pal Turbovee is there and I like the Texans, so pass the bbq and I'll hold the Doughboy up as a shield (teehee) if Mexico starts trouble over y'all!

YankeeCloudClipper

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 06-07-2001, 01:31 PM   #67
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Wheew! (Breathes a sigh of releif) CB wants to keep California so it's official. I mean really, what could any Elected official do to try to get rid of California if it is against Ra's wishes? If the president even thought of it, she could spam the government to death!

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 06-07-2001, 01:32 PM   #68
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:

Hey now everyone. I can feel the love here. Us Californians aren't that bad! I swear. So we do have some driving issues.

On a side note, I read that if California were to split from the United States, It would be the 2nd most powerful country in the world militarily, and the 3rd largest economy in the world? You guys still want to step up??

How did this turn from yankee bashing to Californian bashing! I need some Californian back-up here. If you are Californian and you see this, help me defend our state from these foreign (and domestic) opressors!

Ah well since my uncle lives there and hes loaded I suppose I will show you mercy but mark my words as soon as he moves me and bill gates are gonna get ya

------------------

Old 06-07-2001, 01:32 PM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
Wheew! (Breathes a sigh of releif) CB wants to keep California so it's official. I mean really, what could any Elected official do to try to get rid of California if it is against Ra's wishes? If the president even thought of it, she could spam the government to death!

Milamber:

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 06-07-2001, 01:38 PM   #70
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
I actually write in BEANER on most of my paperwork that asks for race...
RudeDawg! LMAO!

Well I guess I need to come up with something a little more explicit than Euroafrinatican.

My European ancestors were Irish, Scottish, German and English on my mother's side and Irish, Welsh (=Dutch?), German and English on my father's.
Once they came to America there was some African and Apache mixed in on my father's side as well...come up with a good politically correct word for my "race" LOL! I am going to think about it while I get back to painting.
Euroafripachican? LOL

Moni

------------------