Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2002, 09:05 AM   #61
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

Good morning all.

Sounds like a very chilly ride indeed Epona. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

Azred ...Have you heard from Micah this morning? I just got a quick e-mail from him saying he'd have to write more later because the hurricane was coming and he still had a few limbs that needed to be cut down from a tree in the back yard. I'm a little worried. [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2002, 09:52 AM   #62
Azred
Drow Priestess

Cloudbringer, I know what you mean. kitcat will jump into the basket that has holes and then take cheap shots at mugsly as he walks by. What a sneak! [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Attalus, just as with laundry baskets, there must be some attraction between pantries and cats. kitcat walks into our pantry every time it is opened and he is in the kitchen. They must know where some of the food is kept.

Canadianvixen, no I haven't heard from him. However, since Isidore was mostly heavy rain and reasonably strong winds (60 mph/96 kph) I don't think there is any cause for worry. Most likely, the worst that will happen to him is that his house will get some flood damage and he'll have to replace his carpets and do some painting.

[img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 09-26-2002, 09:59 AM   #63
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hehe, that pantry has French doors, and I can see the cat trying to get out. Doubtless to poop on Piestricer's caverlet, again. The dogs are watching curiously.
Old 09-26-2002, 10:00 AM   #64
MagiK

Good Morning all [img]smile.gif[/img] Big Hugs for Kaltia...hope you feel beter soon Bet you were wanting a nice hot shower there Epona [img]smile.gif[/img] few pleasures can compare to that experienced from getting into a nice hot shower once you have taken a chll [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2002, 10:20 AM   #65
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
[QB

Canadianvixen, no I haven't heard from him. However, since Isidore was mostly heavy rain and reasonably strong winds (60 mph/96 kph) I don't think there is any cause for worry. Most likely, the worst that will happen to him is that his house will get some flood damage and he'll have to replace his carpets and do some painting.

[img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] [/QB]
Well he was planning on doing some reno's anyway. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Thanks for replying though, it puts my mind more at ease.....now onto the important business of making coffee. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2002, 10:30 AM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Epona, you need a warm robe, a hot toddy and to rememember your coat! Sit down and relax, I think we have the necessary ingredients around here for that toddy....hmmm..no robe, but we do have hand towels.. hehe.. the guys will certainly help with those! LOL

Attalus, poor kitty must have wanted something. Break out the caviar! Hope all is well. Did Gal get back from her run yet?

Azred, LOLOLOLOL! Mugsly doesn't stand a chance! HEHE!
Old 09-26-2002, 10:47 AM   #67
Epona
Zartan

Thanks guys! I'd about thawed out by mid afternoon. At least the sun is shining here now so maybe my ride home will be better. Having said that I love it even if it is tipping down! Ah, the freedom, I can go anywhere...
Old 09-26-2002, 11:21 AM   #68
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Attalus, I have two inhalers-Becotide, which i take twice every morning and evening and...the other one (it's blue, if that helps) am grateful i don't have to be on the nebuliser any more, but I'm not the worst in the family-my little brother's asthma gets pretty bad. He nearly died two Christmasses ago
Ack, my cat got on my lap...I love it but it weighs seven kilos and kind of..spreads out like a black puddle so there are bits of it drooping off the chair. he's gorgeus, but too big to be a cat...and too big to go on your lap *hack* *cough* and he's moulting.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-26-2002, 11:25 AM   #69
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Hey people whats up ......... im bored stiff, so bored that i dont even want to play IWD2, all im doing now a days is drinking coke, eating snacks and sticking to computer writing stuff, going to school as well, if it continues like this i wont be much pleased, people over work me too much.
Old 09-26-2002, 11:27 AM   #70
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Attalus, I have two inhalers-Becotide, which i take twice every morning and evening and...the other one (it's blue, if that helps) am grateful i don't have to be on the nebuliser any more, but I'm not the worst in the family-my little brother's asthma gets pretty bad. He nearly died two Christmasses ago
Ack, my cat got on my lap...I love it but it weighs seven kilos and kind of..spreads out like a black puddle so there are bits of it drooping off the chair. he's gorgeus, but too big to be a cat...and too big to go on your lap *hack* *cough* and he's moulting.
So how exactly are you feeling now, you could whip your "official whipping boy" if you want, i wont mind it