Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2001, 08:27 AM   #611
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Whats up Sir Tainly? Is this the test a daddy test? I'm not quite sure if I should pull for a yes or a no on your test. Good luck either way. Oh yea, I lost all my blood once, dont advise it to others. It hurts a bit in the process
Old 03-06-2001, 08:40 AM   #612
Sir_Tainly

No its not that dramatic, its a blood sugar test as I'm having problems with my vision. They reckon I may be diabetic. Thankfully if the test are positive it is still cheaper than being a father.

------------------

Old 03-06-2001, 08:45 AM   #613
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ok Sir Tainly, hope all is well then. I'll prescribe you some beer
Old 03-06-2001, 11:27 AM   #614
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
DO THEY HAVE MEETINGS OR GROUP COUNSELING FOR SPAMMERS????????????
Isn't this it? Humph

BK
Old 03-06-2001, 11:33 AM   #615
Sir_Tainly

No BK it isn't as we don't sit round in a circle and one by one anounce who we are and what our problem is -

Hi I'm Sir_Tainly and I'm a spammer. I have from refrained from spamming for a whole day. Until now

SPAMMMM

------------------

Old 03-06-2001, 11:34 AM   #616
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

Hopefully the regulars will also visit the game forum to help out the newbies once in a while?

Sir yes sir! Reporting for Duty in the BGII forum, sir! Someone let me in on the font size . . . heheheheheeh

BK
Old 03-06-2001, 11:35 AM   #617
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Well, Memnoch, this 'regular' tried a bit. I don't feel welcome there. Is that weird or what? Seriously. I got there and all the game questions appeared well answered by johnny-on-the-spot types and in a few I noticed minor grumbles about off-topic. I'm not going THERE again, sorry. Then I found one where regulars dipped off topic a little and made one post. I finally found a game question of Moridin's that I felt I could add to, but that's it.

Uh sorry, overtired and heading for bed. Nice to see you here, did you notice? 600 on your thread.

Simbul
Cloudy, I wasn't referring to you by the way I was somewhere in page 18 of this thread, I just picked a page at random, saw a comment and responded to it, quoting it. The timing for my comment probably wasn't the best, arriving right after your one. And why wouldn't you feel welcome on the game board? Don't be silly!

Don't take it the wrong way

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-06-2001, 11:36 AM   #618
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Another out there want to offer me some sympathy? Had to go to the docs for a blood test this A.M. and the Doc first tried to get blood from my left arm - nothing happening. He repeated on the right arm, again no blood. In the end he had to needle my hand. After all this trouble it would almost seem a shame if the results came back negative if you know what I mean.

Everything Okay? I would hate to lose one of my fellow Iron E Knights.

Worried

BK
Old 03-06-2001, 11:38 AM   #619
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
No its not that dramatic, its a blood sugar test as I'm having problems with my vision. They reckon I may be diabetic. Thankfully if the test are positive it is still cheaper than being a father.

DOH! Guess I should read all the posts first . . . WHEW Never mind.

Relieved

BK
Old 03-06-2001, 11:43 AM   #620
Sir_Tainly

Thanks for the concern BK, guess I'm just falling to bits. I had to go for a blood sugar test as I'm having problems with my vision. I keep getting new prescriptions for lenses, but the lenses when they arrive are wrong. The optrician reckon I may be diabetic, hence why my vision changes between the tests and the collection of the spectacles. All I know is being skewered three times is quitew painful. The doc asks "is it hurting" and me being big brave and macho said, "no its alright". When I left the surgery i felt dizzy and nauseaus. Best thing was I then had to cycle to the station to get to work.

Reckon I'm alright now though. results come in tomorrow.

------------------