Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2003, 10:28 AM   #51
Manwe
Manshoon

I'm tired and in need of a cup of coffee... wrote for 6 hours straight one of my exams today... so tired, and i dont wanna know my results. =/
Damn school that's all i can say... *sighs*
Old 03-19-2003, 10:36 AM   #52
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

*smooches her honey*
honey is a complex fructosan
strawberries are a multicarpic fruit
a pregnant goldfish is called a twit

I too, am a member of NUIS (National Useless Information Society)
[/QUOTE]Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Where do I sign up? Or, did I already? I dont think I ever got the membership card in the mail. Hmmmm...I think I'm also a member of the NCRSA(National CanT Remember S**T Association)...Erm...but, I cant remember.

Ack...that was a *HORRIBLE* joke. *wanders off in shame* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"
Old 03-19-2003, 10:41 AM   #53
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Gee you two, book a motel [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
NP...Could you point us in the direction of a good one? Preferably one with BIG beds? And jacuzzi tubs? HEHEHEHEHEHE

[ 03-19-2003, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Nachtrafe ]

Old 03-19-2003, 10:57 AM   #54
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Manwe:
I'm tired and in need of a cup of coffee... wrote for 6 hours straight one of my exams today... so tired, and i dont wanna know my results. =/
Damn school that's all i can say... *sighs*
Puts on the coffee for manwe and harleyquinn [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img]

You've had a rough day? my night working in the wonderfull world of avation was a job full of $h!t. you think its all engines and flight contols huh? think again. [img]graemlins/toilet.gif[/img] A toilet waste tank had to be taken out. gloved up to the max, and taking every saftey step possible we begin our job. Not for us a waste tank rinsed clean, no way, because this was broke it was still slightly full off..... and the smell [img]graemlins/2puke.gif[/img] Imagine the stench of a thousand ...... well perhaps this is not suitable cafe talk.

Hey where have you all gone? Why have you all left your coffee? why are you all holding your noses? [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

*washes himself YET again*

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 03-19-2003, 11:06 AM   #55
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

EDIT: *realizing that he could get beaten for a one line post, Nachtrafe adds more*

Sounds like an...erm...crappy night Wellard! Hope tomorrow is a bit more fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*Discreetly hands Wellard a box of deodorizer*

[ 03-19-2003, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Nachtrafe ]

Old 03-19-2003, 12:03 PM   #56
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*sprays air freshionar in various cafe areas and then sweeps and then mops and places WET FLOOR cones in mopped areas* Nobody slip now.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] G'day everyone! How are all my friends here in the cafe?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 03-19-2003, 01:19 PM   #57
Manwe
Manshoon

thanks for the coffee wellard, *manwe takes a sip* yeah everything is screwed up at the moment. Well atleast i can be happy that i've become a uncle, that's good. But still... the world is full of problems, who wanna grow up in a world of war and terror.... well i hope that a good nights sleep will cure it all.
Old 03-19-2003, 01:41 PM   #58
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Light Bulb

Good afternoon, all. Beautiful day here in Texas. Sigmar, we have had two wet years in a row, 45 inches (~100cm) last year. Besides, I am in East Texas, which is next to the Bayou State, Louisiana. If you start in Shreveport, which gets ~50" per year, and go west, you lose an inch of rain per year for every 15 miles you go west. Talk about useless information.
Old 03-19-2003, 01:41 PM   #59
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww, Manwe, sit down and relax and tell us about being an uncle! It's exciting!

Wellard...uh...*sniffs a little in his direction* sounds like a most unpleasant job! BLECH! But hey, all the more power to you, as someone had to do it and you got the work done! Bet you couldn't wait for a bath, huh?!

Work is going sloooooooowly today. My boss is in a 'don't want to work mood' and I must say I'm feeling about the same! Still, I have things that need doing, so do them, I shall...sigh.. pour me some tea and tell me why we all work, again? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2003, 01:47 PM   #60
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Manwe:
But still... the world is full of problems, who wanna grow up in a world of war and terror.... well i hope that a good nights sleep will cure it all.
The world has always been screwed up since day one, you've just gotta look on the bright side of life, and enjoy life one day at a time and treasure what you have.

Tommorow your world might not exist anymore, it might be a tarnished shadow of its former self, and sometimes there isn't anything you can do about it.

Sleep won't make things go away but it might you forget about them which some say helps just as much.

...it's good to focus on positive things but sometimes my mind wanders...