Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2001, 04:49 PM   #51
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I´m seriously glad we have the freedom to publicly laugh at them though, wouldn´t change that... don´t get me wrong there.

------------------
Where were Hamlet and Horatio when I needed them?
Old 03-04-2001, 04:51 PM   #52
Moiraine
Anubis

Sometimes, laugh is better than cry ...
Old 03-04-2001, 04:56 PM   #53
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I don't know Moiraine, every time I see dubya on TV I want to cry!!

------------------
Old 03-04-2001, 04:56 PM   #54
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Over in England we closing on an election...and the a fair chance that your very own jackass will be put in power. He policy is spend more on police health and education and cut spending by 3 thouand pounds??????? and that just the tip of the ice berge.

------------------
Old 03-04-2001, 05:00 PM   #55
Moiraine
Anubis

Did you read my long ago post about our President ? How he dissolved the assembly of deputies that was on his side all by himself, and got a new assembly of the opposite side ?
Did you know he decided to start again nuclear testing at the same time as the 50th anniversary of the Hiroshima bomb, and not caring about the disapproval of all other countries in the world ?
Sometimes laughing is better than crying ...

------------------
Old 03-04-2001, 05:24 PM   #56
Stealthy

Rambones, you dare?

Quote:
"Claymores ?
We have always figured that you Scots were nothing more than a bunch
of utterly uncivilized barbarians and now you have confirmed it.
Your choice of such a weapon of brute strength just shows how
completely you lack the sophistication and refinement necessary to only be able to even think of ever vowing the heart of such high a woman as LadyWendy.
The foil, in contrast, is the very symbol of sophistication, refinement and elegance.
(walks off the stage, shaking his head, mumbling to himself: "How far things have come ! Nowadays a true nobleman has to fight off peasants when courting a noble lady.")
Only fools go to battle thinking war is sophisticated and elegant. We Scottish barons know that it is brutal and bloody. The only way to win a war is through sweat, tears and bloodshed and not being a pompous fool. Try watching the film Rob Roy to see how well a skilled fencer fares against scottish brute force. I can assure you that Ladylicious prefers a man and not a boy playing at soldiers.

Exits left, wiping blood off claymore on the head of his previous victim and then proceeds to sharpen blade with teeth

Sorry to spam in the middle of a serious discussion, but a challenge was made!

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-04-2001, 05:39 PM   #57
Ladyzekke

OOOOh! The challenge begins! Ladyzekke is sweating with excitement!! Such words StealthLove, didn't know you had it in ya!
Ramon?

------------------
Old 03-04-2001, 05:46 PM   #58
Stealthy

My sweet Ladylicious, for you I would fight Memnoch the Mighty and all his legions of Hell. It seems that Ramon triplets are in hiding again. They bravely post a challenge and then run away when it is met. Methinks he does fear the claymore after all! Shame, I was looking forward to some fencing

------------------

Old 03-04-2001, 06:02 PM   #59
Stealthy

Well, still no reply from anyone I'm off to bed.

------------------

Old 03-04-2001, 06:06 PM   #60
Ladyzekke

Stealthkisses - Your bravery is impressive! Ramon seems to have left the building. You're not leaving already are you? waaaa! How will I go on without My Stealth?????

------------------