Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2001, 10:24 AM   #51
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Ok, sweetie. I'll let you know something tonight. Sorry for the trouble. :S

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-23-2001).]
No trouble at all DragonMage! I have reposted to a more accurate mail I hope.. He/she that waits for something good, usually waits hell too long!

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-23-2001, 11:55 AM   #52
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
'I respect your opinion and ideas, but I disagree'
Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
don't even say you disagree, but that is just me
So what you're saying is you disagree with him?

I think it's safe to say that you disagree with someone, as long as you say it resectfully and don't attack the writer of the post him/herself (after all, this would be one hell of a boring place if we never disagreed with one another, and as I recall you have been in some serious discussions yourself, thus straying from your own rule) .

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-23-2001, 04:33 PM   #53
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Moni, Moni, this is bordering on the verge of personal insult towards LadyWendy here ... is a wee bit contemptuous anyway. Surely this is not what you meant ?

Please! I mean REALLY! If YOU want to see that as a personal insult, that is, by all means, YOUR right to your own opinion, but don't go assuming, implying or even stating that I am being at all contemptuous!
You can see it that way if you want, Moraine, but don't you dare try to pin your reading something mean into it on me!
Lady Z came to me with a question and I answered it the best I know how, esp after I have stated twice already that what I said was not meant to be taken personally by anyone.
Do I have to repeat myself again or can I be taken at what I write the way I write it and not what anyone else WANTS it to be?
It's shit like this over and over again that made me leave to begin with.
Read My Sig

------------------

"A book is a mirror: if an ass peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to look out"~G. C. Lichtenberg

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 10-23-2001).]

Old 10-23-2001, 04:41 PM   #54
Cerise
Dungeon Master

Same every place I have been too. This place is a haven compared to some where internal politics and the feeling you always have to watch your back make them lose all enjoyment.

There will always be a clashes of personalities and the personalities in question should recognise it.

War is a very difficult subject and I can assure you I decided to go hide until the pure hatred after the 11th had calmed down and that was in a different community. I think it is better to try and have a haven where you can escape the world rather than pick as scabs.

YOu have a lovely community here, you genuinely care about each other... start to value that its a rare thing *smiles*

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
many people said "I need a break from here."

what they actually saying is:" I am sick of this place" "this place is different from what I knew of"

well, LET THEM! I got that feeling too, and I wasn't about to tell you guys until Cloudy decided to run off (I hope she changes her mind by now **R, R**) but she'd come back, have no doubt of that. it is like a trend thing, goes up and down from time to time. some times you just cannot stand certain things, but you will get used to it eventually. it takes time

if people want to leave, just respect their opinions and don't you lose any sleep over it. there is nothing to be worried (or feel sad) about

good luck, cloudy, and ocme back soon

in the meanwhile, people should stop bitching so strong minded about their own opinion. is it so hard to just agree? and don't say things like: "point taken, but in fact..." if point taken, then shut the **cough** up. some arguement are completely unneccissary, we all should celebrate our diversive views, not fight over them.
Old 10-23-2001, 04:42 PM   #55
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Please! I mean REALLY! If YOU want to see that as a personal insult, that is, by all means, YOUR right to your own opinion, but don't go assuming, implying or even stating that I am being at all contemptuous!
You can see it that way if you want, Moraine, but don't you dare try to pin your reading something mean into it on me!
Lady Z came to me with a question and I answered it the best I know how, esp after I have stated twice already that what I said was not meant to be taken personally by anyone.
Do I have to repeat myself again or can I be taken at what I write the way I write it and not what anyone else WANTS it to be?
Read My Sig

Calm down Moni. When I read your post, I just thought that I wouldn't like to receive a post like the one you wrote. Read it again, you'll see what I mean.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 10-23-2001, 04:48 PM   #56
Cerise
Dungeon Master

I get the feeling here that he is joking, but unfortunately the joke is lost because feelings are raw and hurt. Dont go away *smiles*

Quote:
Read My Sig

Old 10-23-2001, 04:51 PM   #57
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Calm down Moni. When I read your post, I just thought that I wouldn't like to receive a post like the one you wrote. Read it again, you'll see what I mean.

I am quite calm, thank you but if you want to make any further accusations against me regarding anything I say to anyone here, take it to an e-mail. I am sick and tired of being badgered every time I come here. If Lady Z took no offense with it, why should you?
I read it as I typed it, I know what it says

------------------

"A book is a mirror: if an ass peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to look out"~G. C. Lichtenberg

Old 10-23-2001, 04:52 PM   #58
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

warning!! no flame on my post!! or you will receive a penalty by continously hearing 250 blabering he is DA MATREUESTEST!!! buahahahaha

anyway, should I delete this thread?
I am gonna to go tell mama if you guys don't stop!!

Mema Mema Mema, they no listen to your wordzzzz

Memnoch: ...
Old 10-23-2001, 04:55 PM   #59
Moni

I'm sorry 250!
I am done with this conversation!
If anyone else wants to say anything to me about anything I said in this thread, they too can take it to an e-mail. K?!
*HUGS*

------------------

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 10-23-2001, 04:59 PM   #60
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
I'm sorry 250!
I am done with this conversation!
If anyone else wants to say anything to me about anything I said in this thread, they too can take it to an e-mail. K?!
*HUGS*

**hugs**

hey, no problem. just enjoy some lighthearted conversation, go to Epona's Laughing Hyena's meeting thread and read some poems/stories over there, I garantee ya'd feel better!

I will bump for you (as well as my own rank )