Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2001, 12:34 PM   #51
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by www.cffl.com:
BYE BYE EVERYONE!!!! HAVE FUN AND I HAVE TO GIVE A BIG THANX TO DRAGONMAGE,ePONA AND ALL MY BEST WISHES GO TO ADAM WARLOCK AND HIS FAMILY.

What's going one?
Can someone summarize in 3 sentences?

------------------
Old 10-05-2001, 12:38 PM   #52
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
What's going one?
Can someone summarize in 3 sentences?

LOL, I can do it in two words: good riddance
Seriously though, Av. It's not that big a read, just read the first page of this thread and you'll know better than any summarisation.

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-05-2001, 12:40 PM   #53
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Warning!! offensive language!!!

CFFL

yeah, that is you

you don't know the least shit thing about spam, so shut the ■■■■ up
spamming thumb rule number one:

You MUST respect webhost and moderators

I am not give it to you as an option or a suggestion, I am telling you this as a fact, got it? FACT, this is how life works, and how THIS place works. if you ignore it, you are gonna get banned and banged, and no one will say a word for you but laugh at your stupid actions, butt of the joke, idiot, wake up and wake up NOW!

Rule number 2:
you must spam in ways that people can tolerate or even appluse

you should learn this from Rikard, Ghnawds and the legendary Accord. Rikard's spam is already the masterful state of none-spamming. he spams in such perfection that only the most trained eyes (like mine) can detect it

Rule number 3:
when you are in deep shit, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

you think bang on popularity is a cool thing? don't copy it, boy, because you don't know shit about going against power! when you are as cool as Moridin, or maybe me (I don't expect so) then you can try that. but for now, you are just a boy, tiny weanie little boy who has a stinky ass full of shit to wipe. now is not the time for you to throw insults, but to shut up and apologize (see rule number4). GOT IT? this is how life works

Rule number 4
there is always chance to apologize.

people are stupid here, so if you say you are sorry, they ARE going to forgive you... ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops, I meant, people are NICE here! In fact, nicest I've ever seeeeeeeeeeeeen... please... purtty please.. Ladyzikki... Eponaaaa... Yorick... don't give me that sore eyes... me iz sorry...

Rule number 5
always remember rule number 1

who pays this site? ZIROC!

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 12:43 PM   #54
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Is this also about his actions towards me, Ziroc, or just the spamming? If you do not know what I'm talking about, check this. I don't want to spoil anyone's fun here (i.e. cffl: You are most welcome here, that's not the problem), but what he typed there, really bugged me off..

Yes, a few things have bugged me about that too..

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 10-05-2001, 12:46 PM   #55
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by www.cffl.com:
This is about me testing my signature stuff in the baldurs gate TOB forum isnt it? ANd if it was id dint know jack about it and then someone toldme about it i juust started editig. Thats outrageous for both of us!!!! WHat where my threads about anyways? the only one that i was "spamming" in was that one about my sig and i didnt even know what spamming was,i was just trying to fix my sig. I didnt ever come here or to anyof the other ones to see what spamming was. I dont care about tthe posts at all i didnt know how to fix my sig. so i figured tat ws the easiest way to do it. YOu can set me down to 0 for all i care you can do whatever you want to my thingy just dont delete it i just want to helllp ppl out and why did you delete my binladen thing? THat was NOT spamming I dont give a $$$$ about the whole rank thing.

I think you are jsut a controll freak.

No, actually only 1 of those was about your sig. That didn't bug me much knowing you were new, but your constant off topic posts in the BG forums and other stuff.

I'm a not a 'control freak'. I am the Webmaster keeping the forums clean for everyone.

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 10-05-2001, 12:46 PM   #56
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

There is still time to change man... apologize... it works... why the hell did you have to do that??? What;s your prob? I haven't had a fight for a long time... don't start boy... ALL who are mature enough and wise are BACKING ZIROC and that is justified, not us sucking up on him. We are the board, you are with the board, you are the board also... do not have to go astray and get lost man...

------------------

Chaotic Cavalier of ALSB, protector of the Innocent, slayer of the mad...
Old 10-05-2001, 12:48 PM   #57
Donut
Jack Burton

Now he's gone *sniffs*, and he never called me mother.

I know he was a jerk but I am ashamed to admit that he gave me a few laughs as the afternoon wore on.

Ah well - that's it for this week - another day, another donut.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Don't mention the score - I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!
Old 10-05-2001, 12:49 PM   #58
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Where was his post now? geez... this is all too fast!

------------------

Chaotic Cavalier of ALSB, protector of the Innocent, slayer of the mad...
Old 10-05-2001, 12:53 PM   #59
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
I'm sorry Ziroc, I may irritate you and others with this post, but so be it.

I really think that this 'spam' thing is a bit biased! Gwhanos and cffl, have spammed (especially Gwhanos) but, IMHO, no more than a lot of other more popular people on this board. And yes I am talking popularity and bias towards certain persons. What is the difference b/w a spam post saying "I hate being a silver dragon" and "I agree, that rocks!"...according to your posted rules both are spam, but I have seen the latter numerous times over and over again by certain members without a warning...the former however gets you deleted post counts?

Favoritism has driven others off this board and it is udderly ridiculous. If you are going to post rules about spam, you can not be selective in the enforcement of those rules!

You know I can't read each and every post here , but when I CONSTANTLY keep seeing the same people posting spam threads I take action. I have warned both of them about this, and posted the def. of 'spam' as well.

I have asked popular members to curb their spam habits too.. You act like I'm trying to pick on these people..?? I'm not. I just won't let this forum turn into a 10 year old playground--THAT will drive away many more people.

Favoritism has driven others? Who exactly (email me).. Because I consider everyone here as equals..

Hell, I can't please everyone, all the time, you know that man (I wish I could though)

PS: Your post didn't irritate me

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 10-05-2001, 12:57 PM   #60
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

250, you summed it up perfectly.

Cffl, you're showing immaturity by sulking and resorting to personal comments about Ziroc and us. Is this a mature way to respond to someone?

Quote:
Posted by cffl:
And wehn you deleted my posts you ended up taking 130 sum away bcuz i had 235 and now have lke 103 i think but this is crazy! I DONT care about the posts but stll 500!!!!!!!!

CONTROL FREAK

At least have the grace to put your argument forward without lowering yourself to derogatory personal statements.

Also, you are entitled to your opinion and are entitled to disagree with anyone here. But at the end of the day the rules are there for all to follow. None of us are exempt from those rules. We may not like them but we have to follow them. If you were unclear on where you had erred, then email Ziroc or one of us (politely) and ask us to point the problem out to you and we will be more than happy to do so. Calling the webmaster a "control freak" and "zircock" is disrespect and a violation of our Terms of Service here. It's a lot more comfortable saying these things behind the safety of your computer, isn't it?

My advice to you is: if you want to stay, then swallow your pride and learn from this and this will all be bygones. If your pride can't handle criticism then nobody's stopping you from leaving. The ball's in your court.

EDIT: I guess he chose the latter.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 10-05-2001).]