Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2001, 12:54 AM   #51
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Tsang's face screwed up with confusions... all these names "deep gnomes or deep sniffer or half elf or ablino half drow or mage"

"This time I was sent way too far, probally into an entire different universe." He silently cursed the old daemon Zar he was fighting. "Not that I liked the Outter Planes Dark Tournament, but it was really fun watching Faeying and Yoz'zu fighting those top ranked daemons, until I" A distanful look showed on his face "lost two fights in a row, and if including this one, it'd be the third. Damn the planewalkers. They should restrict using O'lar in the tournament!"

Why, the first time was the City of Infinity and None, the second time was luckier, one orbital demiplane of Zerus'kaar where Zang'mar rescured him immediately... now this... he doesn't have any idea where he could be now. Well, he looked at the "half-elf", as the girl claimed herself to be, it is not all that bad.

Clearing his thought, he continued "I am a Lunarian" He paused to look at everyone, and found only the mage best resemble himself. The silver haired man is either crazy or crazy, he had met dominating daemons that'd possess other's bodies, so he couldn't be sure if this silver haired man really is a Lunarian, like himself. "By Lunarian, I meant... " he has no idea how to explain the concept of Lunarian in such a bizzare place

"Well, there is the Lunar mutiplane, everyone lives there is generally called Lunarian. And there are the three outter planes of daemons, daemon plants and the dead. Lunar is not a plane by itself, but it is an overlaping of three different planes. It is a mutually agreed peace zone, only us Lunarians can live there. So, I guess that is what I am..."
Old 12-06-2001, 01:04 AM   #52
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

This time, she knows better than to even try concentrating on Tsang's words. As he opens his mouth to speak, his eyes shining with animation, she simply gazes at him silently. Her mind drifting away, she stares blankly into space... anyone observing her would have detected the uncharacteristic streak of violence flashing across her huge green eyes, and the diabolic smile that forms on her luscious lips. She begins to walk behind some trees, in a possessed state.

On and on Tsang's voice drones, and she hears his speech without listening to it. Feeling increasingly uneasy... ~Do I want to die so early?... Should I not have some fun or peace before I leave this world? ~ The smirk disappears, as do the ominous clouds in her eyes. Returning to reality, she barely catches Tsang's last few sentences.

OOC 1 >>> As I will be away for about 3.5 days after the next 4 hours, I'm writing my character out of this scene so that everyone else can continue. (In the meantime, I'll try to squeeze in some action if others have responded before the 4 hours are up.) Hmm...I sure hope she'll be able to find her way back into the plot when I'm back

OOC 2 >>> Alright, following from 250's and Tsang's promises (everyone else is a witness!! ), my character will follow Tsang over the next 3.5 days [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2001, 01:17 AM   #53
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: awww.... follow Tsang to the Mutiplanes! and they will see the wonders together,

alright, whatever you do, good luck
Old 12-06-2001, 01:32 AM   #54
mistral4543

OOC>>> 250, if you're willing to drag her along for 3-4 days without bullying her too much, I don't mind if she tags along with Tsang. What say you?
Old 12-06-2001, 02:01 AM   #55
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: alrighty nothing will come to harm! As Tsang so readily promise [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2001, 03:45 AM   #56
mistral4543

OOC>>> Okay, 250, I've edited my latest IC post... she's all yours for now. Take good care of her... or else... ~ evil ~ (When I'm back)
Old 12-06-2001, 03:47 AM   #57
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Tsang finished talking. He turned to look at Mistral, but to his surprise she was not there! His eyes widened. Scratching his head, a big puzzled expression printed on his face. "What ... where is Mistral?"

He immediately ran off to a general direction which Mistral could wander into ...

"Mistral!"
"Mistral!"
"Mistral!"
"Mistral!"
"Mistral!"
"Mistral!"
Old 12-06-2001, 04:14 AM   #58
mistral4543

Hearing her name echoing in the woods, she jolts back to reality.

Hurriedly, she steps out, only to collide right into Tsang...

"Ooph!"
Old 12-06-2001, 04:32 AM   #59
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

When Tsang ran into Mistral, he was looking at a different direction. The collison left the two of them on floor after hearing the surprised "Ooph". Tsang fell on top of her, and was about to sprang on his feet, but ... (his face darkens, and evil horns growing... **snicker**)

"Ouch" he made a pained grunt, and gave an halfhearted attempt to stand up. "Ouch, something hurts... " He faked a painful look, eyebrows twisted together exaggeratingly. His head on Mistral's shoulder, feeling the closeness...

OOC: LOL, can you really trust this idiot?
Old 12-06-2001, 04:50 AM   #60
mistral4543

Anxiously, she raises her right hand instinctively to stroke his hair ~ "Are you okay?" ~ Oh, please... let him be alright..." ~ Hearing his moan, she feels her heart tightening ~ "Where does it hurt?"

It is only then that their proximity strikes her. Blood gushes into her cheeks and her entire frame trembles. Gasping for air, she pulls back as rapidly as she can, feeling another stab as she realises that this could hurt his wounded self further. She struggles to scramble to her feet.

OOC>>> Hey!!! What a.... a... ~ racks brain for apt word, but gives up ~ ... character! I see that I'm going to have to withdraw my permission very soon...
Closed Thread