Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2002, 07:53 PM   #51
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Valid questions, CD. I wouldn't want to be in that house, tonight.

On the lighter side, how is everyone. Hope everybody's weather is as great as ours was.
Old 09-20-2002, 09:48 PM   #52
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Less than 30 minutes ago, I was standing right next to the road chatting with my friend. His dog wasn't on a leash, and was exploring in the woods. A car came, and just as it did my friend's dog ran across the road, and was hit by the car. I had to leave shortly after that. I sure hope the dog is okay. My friend is taking her to the vet tomorrow.
Old 09-20-2002, 09:51 PM   #53
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Yikes, that bites Will. One of our dogs got hit a while back. All that saved her was her extreme obesity (female golden retriever, supposed to weigh 60 lbs, weighs 90 lbs!) One of my best friends lives in the country and his dog was hit by a redneck, who was, apparently unapologetic. It sometimes sucks living in the middle of hick country.
Old 09-20-2002, 09:56 PM   #54
Moni

We have neighbors who don't leash their dogs and I have seen half a dozen get killed in the last two years and they just keep replacing them with dogs they let to run loose and then get upset when someone runs over it....USE LEASHES!!!! Love your dogs! If you insist they have space to play without a leash, please keep it away from the street.

ARGH!

Old 09-20-2002, 10:02 PM   #55
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Uh Oh.... it happened... i'm one of the doomed people now. Apophis has arrived to haunt me.
*points and laughs hysterically*

Attalus, to answer your question, we had beautiful and dry weather today and expect the weekend to reflect the same. I am going over to a friend's house tomorrow to help her re-write her speech outline and will be pruning trees and landscaping for her before I leave to come home and work on cleaning out our pond and looking for the turtle I brought home yesterday.

I saw a frog in the pond this afternoon...if I can catch him in the morning, I'll be dropping him off at the pond on campus...I want my toads back out front because Sugar is afraid of them lol so I'll be busy and enjoying this beautiful 'beginning of the end of summer' weather.

I am off to bed in a few so if I don't drop back in, Good Night Everyone and Sweet Dreams When You Get There!
[img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2002, 11:53 PM   #56
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Heya everyone, hope all going well.
Hey CD how are ya, at the moment i've got a really really evil plan in my mind, what do you say i do with it heh ....... put it into application perhaps [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
Whacky, I ave one thing to say...look at Calaethis' signiture...and tell me if he's goig to do anythig for you now I hold the key to his heart (wow, that actually sounded romantic!)
Now beat t, you annoying mutant! [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]
God I have REALLY missed that animation! (Alright, Whaky, MAYBE I will forgive you.)
[/QUOTE]Err.... Kat you're seriously and SERIOUSLY having a misconception ......... I and CD are ................... *evil laughter* anyway thanks for not beating me up it might just change my view on drows and you Wow i didnt know that Kat could once in a while forgive me *Kneels before Kaltia and leaves*
Old 09-21-2002, 12:17 AM   #57
Azred
Drow Priestess

Good evening, everyone. My sinus head- and jaw-ache has me a little disoriented and confused. I had planned on taping the premier of John Doe for Belle so we could watch it together, yet I wound up taping Headline News, instead. How I could mistake channel 38 for channel 4 is completely beyond me.... [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] That's almost as bad as the morning I woke up and poured coffee into the sugar bowl.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Belle found a boston terrier calendar and day-planner today; she was quite happy about this. Their popularity keeps increasing--they are in about 3 or 4 commercials now. I know "Eight Legged Freaks" had a boston, so its only a matter of time before a more popular/high-dollar movie has one. The only down-side to this is that once a dog breed becomes popular all the profit-seekers open up breeding kennels, really destroying the quality of the breed. Oh, well.

hmmm.... I'm having a little trouble keeping my eyes focused. That must be my cue to lie down for a while. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 09-21-2002, 12:20 AM   #58
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Attalus, to answer your question, we had beautiful and dry weather today and expect the weekend to reflect the same. I am going over to a friend's house tomorrow to help her re-write her speech outline and will be pruning trees and landscaping for her before I leave to come home and work on cleaning out our pond and looking for the turtle I brought home yesterday.

Hi, sweetie, I hope your weather stays beautiful, and ours also. Have a good weekend.

[ 09-21-2002, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 09-21-2002, 08:00 AM   #59
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Morning, all. It was actually in the sixties this morning! Fall is here, fall is here! (Does a little dance)
Old 09-21-2002, 08:11 AM   #60
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Morning, all. It was actually in the sixties this morning! Fall is here, fall is here! (Does a little dance)
Hi Attalus how are you? All fine here with me and Tone and we got some darn snow here today (only a little) and that is bit early i think but but then we had to get up the winter clothes from the basement again lol! Have you got any snow yet? [img]tongue.gif[/img] or dont it snow in TX?