Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2003, 04:25 AM   #51
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
I've finally put together a chain of events and need some input. Since Attalus and Willow are doctors, maybe they can answer this. Let me explain the events that have led to my conclusion.

This Fall everything was going great here at IW. Everybody was feeling fine and in the words of Stevie Ray Vaughn "the house was a rockin". Then in the first part of Winter Cloudy got a cold that she has been fighting up to this very day. Since that time I became very sick and many others have posted concerning their own illness and colds. Since we all come to the Cafe, my question is this: Could we have caught a computer virus from Cloudy?
Hmmmmm. you could be onto something there Antryg
Cloudy = cold
Johnny off his beer
kalita on the net w/o spam
timber off coffee
and the final proof.... IW is off colour [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

So whats the opinion on mr Z's new decor? I think its good [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 03-04-2003, 04:31 AM   #52
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
I've finally put together a chain of events and need some input. Since Attalus and Willow are doctors, maybe they can answer this. Let me explain the events that have led to my conclusion.

This Fall everything was going great here at IW. Everybody was feeling fine and in the words of Stevie Ray Vaughn "the house was a rockin". Then in the first part of Winter Cloudy got a cold that she has been fighting up to this very day. Since that time I became very sick and many others have posted concerning their own illness and colds. Since we all come to the Cafe, my question is this: Could we have caught a computer virus from Cloudy?
Hmmmmm. you could be onto something there Antryg
Cloudy = cold
Johnny off his beer
kalita on the net w/o spam
timber off coffee
and the final proof.... IW is off colour [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

So whats the opinion on mr Z's new decor? I think its good [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]So it IS Robocop on a bike
Old 03-04-2003, 05:04 AM   #53
WillowIX
Apophis

Good morning people. Where is the coffe? Oj Timber drank it all did he? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Wellard, is something new on the forum? Is it that white background again? Everything looks the same to me.
Old 03-04-2003, 05:52 AM   #54
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Good morning people. Where is the coffe? Oj Timber drank it all did he? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Wellard, is something new on the forum? Is it that white background again? Everything looks the same to me.
G'day willow and gokuzool. *makes coffee*

well I'm looking at your dolphin playing in an oil slick maybe it is my computer?

if not then I suggest we start a save willow's dolphin campaign right now

AAAAARRRRRGH :embarassed: I just noiced my computer settings had changed and was giving me false coulors so please ignore my previous posts.

Gosh this is embarrising.. the background had been black/dark blue but now its brown again [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2003, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 03-04-2003, 08:51 AM   #55
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Thanks Y'all, my dad is just to damn stubborn to let go, I think it is gonna be at least two more weeks before he rest's. I found out yesterday that I have been Vice President of his corporation now for about 4 years [img]smile.gif[/img] heh I wanna know where my paychecks are it was a sad day taking control of his buisness accounts yesterday, I am now responsable for about 150 people, it is going to be a real bummer to let some these people know about my father, some of them have worked for/with him for about 25 years and some longer then that. He and my grandfather are both highly respected in the community, hell my dad was about to be Ashi's man of the year. And it hasnt stopped raining since he was Hospiceised, (so to speak) be back later y'all. be safe
Old 03-04-2003, 09:18 AM   #56
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Hey everyone. Elif, sorry about your dad.
Antryg, I caught my cold off my lil brother so have kicked HIS ass down the stairs-not about to start on Cloudy for fear of being lightning-stormed (And she's innocent, but when has that stopped me? )
Johnny, nothing soothes a lack of desire for beer than a bottle of vodka. Drown it in one go and when ya get out the hospital you'll want the beer again!

Horatio, you're weird.
TL, I can't spam-am on the school comp. It has broadband, but since three entire classes are sharing it, its operating at 2KB a second.
Sigmar, my Physics teacher started singing transformers. Die. Please. (J/K'n, Melonman!)

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 03-04-2003, 09:24 AM   #57
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Good night all. I've spent so much time trying to peer through the Mists of Scotland, that I am no longer able to see through them.
Ah, yes, the mists of Scotland. Beautiful but careful how long you stare. My mists were in Dalmore last night.
Old 03-04-2003, 09:26 AM   #58
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Nope .... Green Tea. Antioxidants. OJ is only for "big breakfast" on weekends.
Old 03-04-2003, 09:28 AM   #59
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good morning, all. Just got the muddy dogs in and wiped them off. Not too cold, here, but cloudy, again. Elif, we shall continue to pray for your father. Kaltia, in your case, less is more. Good to see you again.
Old 03-04-2003, 09:28 AM   #60
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
TL, I can't spam-am on the school comp. It has broadband, but since three entire classes are sharing it, its operating at 2KB a second.
Aw, poor wittle [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] can't spam. [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] Well, I'm sure it's for the best. 2KB a second is why I don't log on from home. Speaking of home - hope all is well with you Kaltia.

[ 03-04-2003, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Timber Loftis ]