Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2001, 04:27 AM   #51
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Yeah, whatever.
Wow, you seem to be almost as judgmental as... me??? (/sarcasm) Difference is though, I've seen plenty of nasty things which elicited that reaction, whereas you know nothing of me to justify that post.
If you had a problem, you could have emailed me instead of coming back with a sneer a month later. Maybe you should do me the same courtesy of thinking and waiting, and not drawing premature conclusions. I know I have, because I figured you didn't mean what you did in the way I thought you did, and have made normal, even pleasant replies to posts of yours (without getting a response, I might add).

Oh well, I'm probably just feeling sick of all this crap that's been going on not only here, but on almost every other board I visit. The fact that it had to happen here of all places just adds a little extra bitterness. To me, the Ironworks's just not the same place it used to be. I hope it will become its old self again...

Wow 'Mel', never mentioned any names in my post! Guilty consience? By the way, I copied the thread before deleting in case it ever came up. Glad I did now! Maybe you didn't realize how harshly you came accross!

Thank you for the love wolfie!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 09-18-2001, 04:31 AM   #52
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:

Well Lilliara and Mel, I hope that love is a bit infectous to you all here. We need it, so be nice!! Or I´ll but your butts! (In a very friendly way of course )

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-18-2001, 05:43 AM   #53
Melusorick!
The Magister

Hmmm....

Liliara. I think I'll let this disagreement rest. There has been so much bickering in here of late, so I'll start the trend towards greater harmony myself. I know we all love this place and care about it's descent into a warzone, just as we are concerned at the worlds descent into a warzone.

Ugly times indeed, but Wolfie is right. Love is the answer. Wolgir you are a sweetie. *hug*

Oh, and of course Yorick is the best poster in the whole world. Yorick is in fact is the greatest human that ever lived. In fact I wish I was Yorick. I wish I was YORICK! Perhaps if I close my eyes and wish three times......

(tee hee hee hee hee hee hee)

------------------

Boo yah!!
Old 09-18-2001, 05:45 AM   #54
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

?????????
How did I get here?
This is not my beautiful house!
This is not my beautiful wife!
MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

(where did the days go by....etc)

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 09-18-2001, 05:48 AM   #55
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Old 09-18-2001, 06:08 AM   #56
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
Wow 'Mel', never mentioned any names in my post! Guilty consience? By the way, I copied the thread before deleting in case it ever came up. Glad I did now! Maybe you didn't realize how harshly you came accross!

You didn't name any names indeed, but it was pretty obvious. Donb't you think you're reacting a little childish with your petty "guilty conscience" hinting? Maybe I did come across as harsh in that thread, but if you thought so, you could have asked me about it in an email. Like so many people have pointed out so many times, many of the members are non-native speaking and therefore linguistic or cultural differences can lead to misunderstandings. You know this, and you have yet assumed from the first minute that I was "very unhappy" about it, and "harsh" towards you. Might I point out BTW that *you* are coming across pretty sarcastic, with your "Wow, 'Mel'"?
I have asked you before to take any problems you have with me to email as I think it pretty horrible to bother the other members with this. I've been a member for a long time, have many good friends here and do not wish to pain them by another confrontation.
Thanks Melusorick for making me laugh BTW...sorry I didn't really follow your advice...maybe I'll regret it later that I didn't wait until fully cooled down....but hey, can I be a bitch just this once too? I have more on my mind than most of you know and this is the last thing I want. I didn't want to let that sneer in the other thread go by unnoticed, because that would mean the reason why she sneered would not be uncovered & resolved either; but I didn't want it to erupt in yet another petty bickering party either.

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-18-2001, 06:10 AM   #57
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusorick!:
Hmmm....

Liliara. I think I'll let this disagreement rest. There has been so much bickering in here of late, so I'll start the trend towards greater harmony myself. I know we all love this place and care about it's descent into a warzone, just as we are concerned at the worlds descent into a warzone.

Ugly times indeed, but Wolfie is right. Love is the answer. Wolgir you are a sweetie. *hug*

Oh, and of course Yorick is the best poster in the whole world. Yorick is in fact is the greatest human that ever lived. In fact I wish I was Yorick. I wish I was YORICK! Perhaps if I close my eyes and wish three times......

(tee hee hee hee hee hee hee)

Oh and Yorick? You're absolutely bonkers mate! It's pretty obvious that I'm the brainy part of Melusorick!
(still love you though )

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-18-2001, 06:12 AM   #58
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Thanks Melusorick for making me laugh BTW...sorry I didn't really follow your advice...maybe I'll regret it later that I didn't wait until fully cooled down....

------------------

Old 09-18-2001, 06:14 AM   #59
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:

Oh and Yorick? You're absolutely bonkers mate! It's pretty obvious that I'm the brainy part of Melusorick!
(still love you though )

But of course...

------------------

Old 09-18-2001, 09:48 AM   #60
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Melusine, sweetie, did this have to be communicated this way? Email might be a better alternative, particularly since original thread no longer exists? It's usually the best way to clear up misunderstanding that don't involve others.

------------------