Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2002, 05:37 PM   #51
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*glares at whacky* and thats supposed to be an excuse?! YOU helped mistreat the Lady Kaltia... now you shall suffer her wrath; now she has her handbag returned to her, and I dread to think what she may keep in there... no, whacky, I suggest that you grovel to HER, not me, for if you expect sympathy from me, you'll get none... now, run along [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 05:44 PM   #52
Lord Shield

I suggest one of the demands be the poster-sized spread of Mel sprawled over a car bonnet in black leather boots and nothing else [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2002, 05:45 PM   #53
whacky
Emerald Dragon

AND my fate HAD to rest in the hands of the only person that truly hated me *sigh*
Old 08-26-2002, 05:46 PM   #54
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
AND my fate HAD to rest in the hands of the only person that truly hated me *sigh*
yep. if you beg VERY nicely she might even let you die [img]tongue.gif[/img] hours of tellitubbies spring to mind as eternal torture, but of course, its up to her not me [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 05:51 PM   #55
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Can i roleplay outta this CD ??
Old 08-26-2002, 05:57 PM   #56
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

nope [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Theres a forumn for that [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 06:10 PM   #57
Davros
Takhisis Follower

A SIEGE? You call this a siege? In my daay you ad real sieges - noooone o this runnin about knees bent advancin rooootine. Lunch was spam eggs bacon and spam (a meal of substance and delight), wheras nowdays it seems to be spam spam spam eggs spam spam spam and spam . Where are the vegemite sandwiches - is nooothin sacred anymore?

Junior member LS - for christ sake cover those tentacles lad - your a disgrace to the regiment boy, and while your about it, smack Neb for me (Johnny wasn't available ).

Ave we made any concrete demands yet..... oh bugger, this is goin to be tougher than I thought.

OK :
Demand Number One - all posts to be a minimum 3 lines ( that's the challenge - be inventive folks)

Demand Number Two - we want a video of Lanesra tackling an escalator in a state of inebriation

Demand Number Three - a note from Memsie's doctor, explaining the medical reason why the flaming geenie is unfit to dance in a tutu.

Demand Number Four - The Godess to send me an email sometime - hah, I know she is watchin

Demand Number Five - MORE NEKKED DANCIN.

Davros, official concubine of Melusine, heads off upstairs to attend his Sultana [img]redface.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 06:29 PM   #58
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

"BOUT TIME TOO!!!"

[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

It's Been Too Long Since We Took The Place Hostage! Although It'd Would Happen Just Before I Go To Bed [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*Walks Into A Room And Barricades Himself In And Starts Waving A Banner Out Of The Window*

EDIT: Hey Davros! Good To See You! Lets Try To Keep Posts Longer Than A Few Words... Even Though My Next Post Is Only Two Lines... [img]tongue.gif[/img] How's it Going?

All We Need Is An OTP,
To Re-Unite The Founding Three,
To Take The Board Hostage Once More,
And Keep Us Hid Behind A Big Locked Door...

*Sighs*
"It's Been A While Since My Chanting Days [img]tongue.gif[/img] "

[ 08-26-2002, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Beaumanoir ]
Old 08-26-2002, 06:32 PM   #59
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Err...... Neb ... what EXACTLY are we going to demand ??
Well Young One Thats Simple.. More Nuttella, We're Running Low. Definatly New Slippers, These Ones ARE Shabby.
Cloudy In Concert.... With Genie Boy Dancing Along... No... BREAK Dancing Along
Old 08-27-2002, 12:11 AM   #60
Neb
Account deleted by Request

And marshmellows! And a giant, mutant block of Tofu to serve our commands and help us conquer the world!

Anyway I've decided that Whacky's initiation ceremony shall be for him to keep watching Barney till the end of the week. Have fun.

And Calaethis, if you're not joining us, and you're here..... You're a hostage! [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] *grins evilly as he ties Cal up and throws him to LS* Have fun with him! [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img]

Now Aelia, that wasn't a very nice thing to say about me You've hurt my feelings so horribly! Time for revenge! *tickles Aelia till she collapses on the floor*

Ah, and time for more demands as well:

Demand Number Six: Monkeys, lots of monkeys, because monkeys are funny.

Demand Number Seven: Sandwiches.