Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2001, 10:34 PM   #51
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Goodnight Wendy! I need to learn your discipline! I stay up way too late and need better habits... maybe you'll inspire me! Have a great Friday!

Yes, I should contact Asp, I see him on my msn now and again, I'll try and hail him next time.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-06-2001, 10:35 PM   #52
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hi! That's interesting. I think the sig pic is a popular one as lots of folk tell me they've seen it before! How's life in MN? Not used to seeing you on at this hour!

CB

Not much going on in MN...I have a pretty bad head cold so I took the day off and slept on and off all day, so now of course I couldn't get to sleep if I tried

Just posting now and watching the MTV Video Music Awards...interesting to say the least..LOL

How is life in NY?

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-06-2001, 10:39 PM   #53
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Not much going on in MN...I have a pretty bad head cold so I took the day off and slept on and off all day, so now of course I couldn't get to sleep if I tried

Just posting now and watching the MTV Video Music Awards...interesting to say the least..LOL

How is life in NY?
Ick, colds in summer are the worst. Drink lots of hot tea or water and keep sleeping.

I watched a mini Friends marathon (3 shows in a row) and came snoozed a bit earlier this evening. So I'm up for a bit of posting which I've been remiss in for a few weeks.

NY is ok. Job is busy if mundane at the moment. Making plans with bf for visit, not sure if it'll be sooner or we'll wait for Jan.. kind of depends on my job and what's going on. Cats are wild and crazy, though. Think the weather is changing. The cool evenings are wonderful! I love Fall!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-06-2001, 10:50 PM   #54
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ick, colds in summer are the worst. Drink lots of hot tea or water and keep sleeping.

I watched a mini Friends marathon (3 shows in a row) and came snoozed a bit earlier this evening. So I'm up for a bit of posting which I've been remiss in for a few weeks.

NY is ok. Job is busy if mundane at the moment. Making plans with bf for visit, not sure if it'll be sooner or we'll wait for Jan.. kind of depends on my job and what's going on. Cats are wild and crazy, though. Think the weather is changing. The cool evenings are wonderful! I love Fall!

Cloudy

I have drank so much tea that even if I wanted to sleep, I would be running to the bathroom every 15 minutes

Isn't fall the greatest! The turning of the leaves...the cool nights...the occasional rain storm...it really is what life is all about

------------------

Old 09-07-2001, 12:13 AM   #55
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
I have drank so much tea that even if I wanted to sleep, I would be running to the bathroom every 15 minutes

Isn't fall the greatest! The turning of the leaves...the cool nights...the occasional rain storm...it really is what life is all about

Amen! LOVE FALL! And the leaves up my way are the best in the country! *grin* Well, I have a bit of bias, but it is generally accepted that they are more vivid up here in the northeast.

Hmmm.. I do know about all that tea and bathroom breaks... LOL!!!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 09-07-2001).]
Old 09-07-2001, 12:23 AM   #56
Blade
Emerald Dragon

It must be like drinking to much water before you go to sleep and personally i think the fall in the North West is good too.

------------------
People are born and people die and yeat life goes on without a care.
Old 09-07-2001, 12:39 AM   #57
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh I'm sure it IS beautiful, Blade! I just have read that due to the types of trees/combinations and weather/light patterns the Northeast is most spectacular! Personally, I think I'd love fall anyplace! Well, anyplace where it gets cooler! Texax or Arizona might not have the same Fall feel!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-07-2001, 12:43 AM   #58
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

I would have to say the leaves here are very nice also! Nothing like a drive along the shore of Lake Superior in the last week of September

I agree with fall anywhere though. I spent four years in the Black Hills of South Dakota and the falls there were quite nice, but a little less than spectacular b/c of all the pine trees!

We will have to ask a Texan what it is like there in the fall

------------------

Old 09-07-2001, 12:49 AM   #59
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Hey Cloudy, Blade, Moridin, thought I'd drop by to see what's doing. Can't comment on fall though, it's spring here
Old 09-07-2001, 12:53 AM   #60
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Hey Cloudy, Blade, Moridin, thought I'd drop by to see what's doing. Can't comment on fall though, it's spring here

Hi Aelia Jusa

I'm quite sure spring there is nice also

------------------