Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2002, 08:36 AM   #41
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (She awakens, after confused dreams, and tries to remember the snatches of conversation that she heard. Of it all, the name "Bazguul" and a vague sense of threat are all that she can recall. She does her morning ablutions, not that they are much, just washing herself in a mountain stream, and dons her armor again. She smiles at Blandamour, whom she caught sneaking a peek at her.)
Old 02-24-2002, 08:53 PM   #42
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

BLANDAMOUR (He smiles back at Galadria) "When do you think our friend there will make his move? We could always ride back to the city and return later."
Old 02-26-2002, 09:16 AM   #43
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

BLANDAMOUR "Galadria, I feel that the trail has gone cold. Let us back to Tarashia and report success to the Mistress of the Hall there. Perhaps she shall have further tasks for us, there." (they all mount up and ride back to Tarashia.)
Old 02-27-2002, 12:52 PM   #44
Legolas
Jack Burton

On their way to the city, the group is halted by a muscular man stepping out from under the treeline. He raises his hand in greeting before stepping up to the rider in front.

"Greetings. My name is Durlan Gnubber, and I'm a ranger around these parts. Just checking to make sure yer intent's good, an' ye'll no be causing trouble. Mind if you tell me yer name and.. Ah, there is somene coming up behind us."

He turns around and raises his voice.

"Come along lad, don be afraid!"

And indeed, a young man satters into the open. It is one of the boys the group had seen in Witchywood the day before, and he is panting, as if he'd run all the way. Attatched to his belt are a wooden sword and a big pouch. Fumbling, his fingers remove the pouch and he hands it to Galadria.
"From the mayor, for your troubles."
He's turning about, ready to sprint back towards his home, when Durlan 's hand on his shoulder spins him back.

"Come 'long now boy. Tis yer one chance to hear bold tales first hand from the adventurers who lived them.
(he turns to the group)
So ye'd be the vampire hunters then? I'll walk with ye a while an' you can tell us all 'bout it."

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 02-27-2002, 01:52 PM   #45
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA"Greetings, Durlan. I am Galadria, a knight of the Order of the Radiant Heart, and these are my companions. We were searching for vampires on the order of the Preceptor of the Order in Tarashia. We have slain two, but their numbers multiply, so we thought to get counsel of the Preceptor. This is Sir Bladamour, a Knight Banneret of the Order, and my superior. This is TAOwolf, a druid who has lent us her assisstance, most fortunately. And that is Sir Delita. He doesn't say much. You are most welcome to travel with us and hear our tale, as merriment makes the miles short, they say."
Old 02-27-2002, 06:30 PM   #46
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR "My greetings, also, Durlan. Perhaps you can unriddle some of the problems that beset us, for I am much puzzled. After killing the vampires Anomen and Syla, we met with a strange wizard in the woods, who refused to be questioned and went into a house where he met with two evil-looking men. They all then disappeared despite our careful watch and Mistress TAO's wolves, we have got no further."
Old 02-27-2002, 07:36 PM   #47
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~raises an eyebrow in amusement at the Ranger, knowing she knows him from somewhere~ "Well met. My wolves and I saw nothing of the two leaving, so they had to have left from somewhere underground in the house. I am not ready to search that house yet, and waiting for dark would not help." She pets her horse on the nose, and looks thoughtfully at the young boy, giving him a quick smile. Her eyes glow silver briefly then return to a soft amber glow as she turns to her companions..........
Old 02-28-2002, 12:52 PM   #48
Legolas
Jack Burton

"Well met, then. 'aven't heard of no mages myself, but we've plenty of queer fellers around here."

The ranger looks over his shoulder, glancing at the boy walking behind them, before returning his attention to the others.

"How's about you start talkin' to the lad while I go round up one o' the local troublemakers for ye? Ain't too far from here if I'm not mistaken."

The ranger dissapears between the trees once more. Some shouting drifts back to the party as Durlan's looking for yet another traveling companion.

"Surly! Surly, were ya hidin' you treekiller?"
"Argh! Shut yer mouth an' stick yer 'Surly' where it's dark!"
"Pack your stuff an' come along, where I can keep my eye on ya."
"You runnin' with more of them 'venturers again?"

"Fine. I'll be comin. But if ya call me Surly 'gain you'll get ta know me axe as well as them trees over there. And they's dead."

Not long after, the ranger returns, a heavily bearded dwarf with an axe in hand following not far behind.
"There we are. This 'ere's Surly, who's been chippin' away at me trees ever since I came ta this place."

Surly grunted something which could have been anything from a greeting, agreement or hatred, before putting away the big axe.

The boy waved a quick hello.
Old 02-28-2002, 01:40 PM   #49
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA "Well met, Master Dwarf. I gather that the name "Surly" does not please you. How may I call you?"
Old 02-28-2002, 02:40 PM   #50
Legolas
Jack Burton

The dwarf squeezes one eye shut and peers at Galadria.

"That pink thing yer wearing, s'ít Dwarf-made?"
Closed Thread