Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2002, 11:48 AM   #41
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"Hey! Wait"!

Smack!

"No"!

Whomp!

"I was coming back"!

Whack!

"Really"!

Pow!

"Please stop"!

Smack!

"Mistral, help me"!!!
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 12:25 PM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

The Storm Queen keep selling her overpriced food and drink and starts offering the posters, photos, agendas and banners for equally high amounts to the audience.

Anyone want popcorn and a photo of Tiamat becoming a chimera..or is that a poodle...darn, it's so hard to tell.... HAHAHAHA!

CB
Old 03-28-2002, 01:24 PM   #43
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Walks over to Cloudy in order to purchase a few brightly colored and over priced pennants, but stops short startled by the sound of a dead fish flopping repeatedly along the side of Larry’s head. “I didn’t know they sold sushi here!”
Cyril Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 01:49 PM   #44
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry runs over and grabs Cyril by the shoulders and pleads...

"You gotta help me, man! She's crazy"!!!

He looks around and sees her coming up close, the fish reering...

"AHHHHHH"!!!

Larry: Morale Failure

Larry: Runs toward the Storm Queen.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 01:58 PM   #45
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Threatens Cyril with the fish, "DONT YOU DARE help him, unless you want to be smacked with a dead tuna" *LMAO*

Runs after Larry, after tripping Cyril, making him fall into Aelia's vat of chocolate goo...

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 07:45 PM   #46
Tiamat
Banned User

*takes away all air and life energies* I dont need to breathe! im pure oblivion and annihilation!
Tiamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 07:54 PM   #47
TAOWolf
White Dragon

*casts "full of hot air" at Tiamat, and watches him float away *LMAO*
Sits next to Aelia ......
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 08:11 PM   #48
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
*casts fishing line into vat of chocolate goo, retrieving Cyril. Grumbles about soiling perfectly good chocolate. Sets Cyril up to dry. Unfortunately the rampaging killer lemur has recently discovered that while he doesn't like thistles or honey or extract of malt, he does indeed like chocolate, putting Cyril in the very grave, but amusing, position of being in danger of being licked to death*
Old 03-28-2002, 09:01 PM   #49
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
*takes away all air and life energies* I dont need to breathe! im pure oblivion and annihilation!
You forced me into it - gives tiamet the animated purple dino doll - pulls string and runs away

I love you.....you love me....let's tie Tiamet to a tree...a longsword to the heart and a crushing death mace to the Head ..... now that chiapet is dead....
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 09:22 PM   #50
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
im pure oblivion and annihilation!
Really?? Well I'm pure cation, devastation, metrication, dation, jubilation, inclinaton, mediation, aration, oration, meditation, olation, ovation, medication, enation, elation, association, ablation, adnation, aeration, agnation, assation, aviation, bibation, ceration, cibation, citation, colation, conation, creation, curation, delation, deration, dilation, donation, dotation, duration, equation, fetation, fixation, friation, fucation, gelation, gyration, halation, himation, ideation, illation, jobation, lavation, laxation, legation, lenation, libation, ligation, limation, liration, lobation, location, lunation, luxation, manation, moration, mutation, natation, negation, nidation, nivation, notation, novation, nugation, nunation, nutation oblation, optation, orbation, ornation, pacation, potation, pupation, relation, rigation, rogation, rotation, sedation, solation, sudation, taxation, undation, vacation, vagation, venation, vexation, vocation, volation, votation, zonation, purification, mortification, actuation, acylation, adoration, adulation, adunation, afflation, agitation, animation, arcuation, aureation, avocation, avolation, cantation, captation, carnation, caseation, cassation, causation, cessation, chelation, ciliation, co-aration, cognation, collation, connation, cremation, crenation, curtation, curvation, damnation, darnation, deflation, densation, dentation......................................... ....[all the way to].......................... abrenunceation, absolutisation, absquatulation, acupunctuation, administration, aerosolization, aggrandization ..................... [then to] ..........radioimmunoprecipitation.

EDIT: Oh, and don't forget elavation, immunisation, unification, insubordination and floccinaucinihilipilification.(I bet you don't believe this is a real word, but trust me, it is!)

And of course fire station.

*Smacks Tiamat with a large smellyherring, then with an even larger, smellier halibut.*

[ 03-29-2002, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]