Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2002, 05:02 AM   #31
Moni

Dude! That's just wrong LOL! You could have at least put the toad through a blender first!

Old 08-22-2002, 05:04 AM   #32
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Dude! That's just wrong LOL! You could have at least put the toad through a blender first!
Okay I'll dig deeper for a better recipe then...hehe
I only have a couple though so don't expect anything too fancy
Old 08-22-2002, 05:14 AM   #33
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
quote:
Okay I'll dig deeper for a better recipe then...hehe
I only have a couple though so don't expect anything too fancy
[/QUOTE]Hey that is totally cool. I don't like fancy! Adding pretty garnishes to a bad meal doesn't make it edible! I go for the simple, down-home-cookin', makes you want to eat all you can and go take a nap kind of recipes.

Old 08-22-2002, 05:15 AM   #34
Moni

Wait til you all get a glimpse of what Rex calls my "California Mud-Slide" gravy! It rocks! Takes you to the edge of death and makes you love every minute of it! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2002, 05:29 AM   #35
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Okay here's a few more for you I found in one of my knowledge filled books! There just HAS to be something you like in here....

Everything Pie

This one is one of my favourites! Simply get a pie dish and a pastry crust and fill it with everything: Dishwater, ajax, scouring powder, bleach, soap, steel wool, disinfectant, the cat's dinner, the cat, any other cats around, flies, teeth, the radio, cookery books, mice, slops, the dog's food, the dog, the hamster, the goldfish, Mr Hetherington's glasses (if you don't know Mr Hetherington forget it), knives, forks, jacket potatoes, rubber solution, metal foil, plastic bags, socks, glue and the key ingredient that makes the whole thing blend into the one of the world's truly great dishes: The prime minister of Malta.

Bacon & Egg Suicide

Ingredients:
21 kilos of Bacon
42 eggs
1 gal creosote
1 pen
1 piece of paper

Simply take the uncooked bacon, raw eggs and creosote and mix them all up together. Write your suicide note (using the pen and the piece of paper). Then eat the mixture. By the time you finish, you will find committing suicide no longer presents any problem.

Lemon & Meringue Bastard

Ingredients:
2 lemons
3 eggs
milk
flour
water

Simply put the ingredients in a bowl and throw it at a cat.

Okay then put some of your gravy in an envelope and post it over *LOL*

[ 08-22-2002, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: Bokken ]
Old 08-22-2002, 05:36 AM   #36
Moni

Lemon & Meringue Bastard
ROFLMAO
Good ones!

I don't know if my gravy could surive the summer in Texas in a Mail truck LOL or that an envelope could survive my gravy either! You'll have to wait until I post in to my kitchen at PunkinHaid's House.

Old 08-22-2002, 05:39 AM   #37
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Sure but I preffer my method of making gravy to be honest. 2 minute drive to KFC and it's hot and ready to serve!
Old 08-22-2002, 05:41 AM   #38
Moni

Quote:
Sure but I preffer my method of making gravy to be honest. 2 minute drive to KFC and it's hot and ready to serve!
Not bad! Not bad! Still, when you see mine, you'll go OMG and run to the kitchen to make some lol.

*Already feeling the pressure to go type it out and put it up LOL.*

Old 08-22-2002, 05:51 AM   #39
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

[quote]Originally posted by Moni:
Quote:
Not bad! Not bad! Still, when you see mine, you'll go OMG and run to the kitchen to make some lol.

As long as it's running to the kitchen and not running for salvation [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Personally though, I wouldn't make it. Not sure why but I'd have to be really enthusiastic over it to make gravy.
Just dip the chicken in some tzatziki dip and it's just as good...hehe
Old 08-22-2002, 06:08 AM   #40
Moni

Quote:
quote:
Quote:

As long as it's running to the kitchen and not running for salvation [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Personally though, I wouldn't make it. Not sure why but I'd have to be really enthusiastic over it to make gravy.
Just dip the chicken in some tzatziki dip and it's just as good...hehe
Oh, but my Californis Mudslide Gravy is versatile! Made for chicken OR beef
Not many guys make gravy so I understand your less than enthustiac appproach to seeing it, but if you ever do make gravy, this would be the one to make
I am typing it all out right now...a basic gravy recipe, the California Mudslide Gravy and Breaded Cubed Steaks served with California Mudslide Gravy lol.