Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2002, 07:19 AM   #31
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

The tomb first - have you got past the doors then? Unless you've been there before and you're not such a newb as you might have made out! (Hmmm, suspicious Lady B I say.)

What makes you think I'm a student? (Why have I started that sentence with "What"?) Could it be that I'm not at work? How do you know I'm not on shifts...oh alright, Software Development. Alright!
Old 09-11-2002, 07:25 AM   #32
Lady Blade
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Your so terribly unpredictable. " [img]graemlins/laughsaywhat.gif[/img] "

No i haven't been there before and i haven't got through the doors cos i haven't been back to the game yet!!!! cos i'm on line posting notes.

Yes, great software development. You should try looking before you jump!!! " [img]graemlins/2gunfire.gif[/img] "
Old 09-11-2002, 07:31 AM   #33
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

At least you have a game to go back to! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] Oh well, this is wildly OT anyway, so I'll let you get on with it. If you have any other legitimate questions, then feel free to ask. If not, I'll read you on another post. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Bye.
Old 09-12-2002, 04:50 AM   #34
Ice Queen
Welcomed New User

Lady B, BTW how did you get passed the doors? if you have got passed them. i seem to be stuck in the same area.

Spoiler
-
-
-
-
How do i defeat the skeleton mage??
Old 09-12-2002, 04:57 AM   #35
Lady Blade
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Welcome Ice Queen. Yes, i finally solved my problem. If your stuck in the same position try downloading Lord B's Dalekeeper that he refered to earlier. It should help you retreive any lost items that you've misplaced along the way.

spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
Once you have the necessary keys you can just walk through the doors? The skeleton mage can be defeated by magic. Try sending in some players to draw him out of the shadows and then use your mage's spells to defeat him.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:20 AM   #36
Vassago
Manshoon

HOW also enchances the druid quite a bit from what i've read. I didn't start using one until I got HOW. My tatic for the skelton mage on Vale level 1 was to cast entangle after the dialoge and then punish him w/ ranged weapons. Once he is down, finish off the others. Oh how I love Rangers!!
Old 09-12-2002, 05:52 PM   #37
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Welcome Ice Queen. Dalekeeper is the work of the brilliant Mud-Master, and is free to d/l along with Gatekeeper for BG1, and Shadowkeeper, for BG2:SoA.

BTW, don't worry about anything fancy with the skeletal mage, trash him quickly, and don't let him wander off towards the back. If you haven't done the next bit, you'll enjoy it, I'm sure.