Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2002, 07:17 PM   #31
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

OOC>>And, lest we forget IC>
LILYBLACK(The man in gray who keeps a tower in the jungle is only mildly surprised when a portal shimmers and Lilyblack pops in, pushing a redheaded girl before her. He smiles and says, "Well, have I the honor of receiving Her Royal Highness, Princess Eliza? Mistress Misling here has had a rather special room ready here for you for a long time." Lilyblack replies) "No, Mouse, I got this at the slave market at Calimshan. She resembles that slut more than a little, so I thought that I would try out some of the rooms features on a living body." (She kicks the redheaded slave, who whimpers in fear.) "She cost more than I wanted to pay, some nonsense about special erotic skills, so I just grabbed a little of the dust and reappeared that night and snatched her. She isn't very happy about it, as some rich pasha was going to buy her for a concubine, but we know how little I care about that, don't we?" (She pushes the weeping woman through the door and is not seen again for a long time.)

[ 07-27-2002, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 09:18 PM   #32
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

OOC>>Glad youre feeling better Laurie. Wow u guys posted a lot in the past day!
IC>>Verloren
Verloren tapped her fingers on Wind Shadow's withers. "Perhaps we should get rid of the sentries to give ourselves a better chance of getting in unnoticed? At least they won't be able to sound the alarm."(she swung easily off Wind Shadow's back and drew her swords)

OOC>>Sorry its so short, im going to install WraCraft 3 [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2002, 09:39 PM   #33
Piestrider
Zhentarim Guard

A mysterious stranger approaches them, and asks, "Hi. how are you doing?"
Piestrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 12:53 AM   #34
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

OOC>> an interestin way to join Piestrider! Be careful, or some suspicious elf might run you through
Old 07-28-2002, 05:41 AM   #35
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Sorry to hear you were unwell, Galadria But glad to hear you are slightly better [img]smile.gif[/img]

IC>>>
Isaura

"Who are you, now?" ~ She eyes the intruder through narrowed eyes, feeling herself growing increasingly suspicious as the days go by ~ Perhaps, this is good training for rulership... ~ Aloud, she continues ~ "You will kindly state your purpose, good sir, or deal with the consequences of withholding information."

She takes a step forward, staring into the stranger's eyes.
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 08:16 AM   #36
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR "Well, I shall be dead and damned if it isn't my old squire. Welcome, Sir Piestrider. You are just in time to help us exterminate some orcs. Stand with me while miladies" (he bows to Eliza and Lady Galadria) "Draw them out of their camp."
Attalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 08:57 AM   #37
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

OOC>> Thanks, Mistral. Am sending you a PM. IC>
LADY GALADRIA (She quickly doffs her helm and shakes loose her blonde locks, somewhat sweaty from the helmet. They have grown a little from all the time since she cut it last, and it is longer than she likes it. She covers her armor with her royal blue cloak, and carefully conceals her sword beneath it. She looks jealously at Eliza, who apparently got her hair cut at the castle, and looks very trim and neat with her short red hair. She is likewise disguising herself, and surprises her by winking at her. They set off on the trail, the others just out of sight, looking lost, confused, and tempting. An orc sentry spots them.)
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 10:41 AM   #38
Ar-Cunin
Ra

Sanael Ganahr

"I feel that I must correct you, Princess Verloren - but we want the sentries to sound the alarm and draw the orcs out of the cave. Then I will take care off them, so they can't help the ones in the canyon."

"And if there aren't anything else to discuss I'll start working my way into position."

OOC: Welcome Piestrider [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Ar-Cunin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 01:10 PM   #39
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

THE ORC CAMP (A sentry comes running into the camp.) "Everybody grab their arms. There are two pretty human women outside. Lets take them and we can have a real party." (The orcs scramble out the gate, clutching crude axes and bows. Only two guards remain at the mouth of the cave.)
Attalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 02:14 PM   #40
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

OOC>>WarCraft3 isnt working! wah!
Verloren
Her hands loosen slighty on her swords after Sir Blandamour identified the stranger. Extra help was extra help.
She bowed her head slighty to Sanael,"Forgive me, you are the one organizing this battle, and your plan is a good one. I don't believe there is anything else to discuss now that Eliza and Lady Galadria are out there." (she touched Wind Shadow on a shoulder, and the horse turned and walked back the way they had come. She held her swords ready)"Ready when everyone else is,"
Lady Blue03 is offline   Reply With Quote