Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2002, 10:51 PM   #31
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I would go for the deskclock with your names on it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2002, 10:54 PM   #32
Charlie
Lord Ao

LofA....

I'm sending you my medical benefits.......
The itching stops after a few weeks.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 11-22-2002, 10:57 PM   #33
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Aah she gets all his medical benefits as well huh...splendid.
I bet if he has a massive medical heart attack she won't want that.

You birds have got it made....retiring before 90, allhismoney and all his medical benefits apart from the nasty ones.......whatalife.
Stop saying you "women" or "birds" LOL! Us working women get NO alimony if we divorce! Swawk! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-22-2002, 10:59 PM   #34
Animal
Gold Dragon

Gift's for an older lady? I have no idea what to get you ladyzekke!

(Of course you know I'm only pulling your chain)
Old 11-22-2002, 11:00 PM   #35
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Aah she gets all his medical benefits as well huh...splendid.
I bet if he has a massive medical heart attack she won't want that.

You birds have got it made....retiring before 90, allhismoney and all his medical benefits apart from the nasty ones.......whatalife.
Will you be my platonic husband? Send me my alimony bitch! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Pauly I'm suing you for punitive damages, because of all the alcoholic influences you have on me and my hangover pain and sufferings! It's all your fault! Give me money..now...!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-22-2002, 11:02 PM   #36
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Gift's for an older lady? I have no idea what to get you ladyzekke!

(Of course you know I'm only pulling your chain)
Very Funny Animal. I'll have you know I'm very spry for my age, I can make one heck of a leap and split a Depends in half! Ha!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-22-2002, 11:04 PM   #37
Charlie
Lord Ao

And I'll have your beer as a medical benefit......thankyou.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 11-22-2002, 11:32 PM   #38
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

My Friend go to a Hallmark gift store and look around you will find many high quality engravable clocks,placks, and many other fine gift Ideas that women of the retireing age will love.
Every Hallmark store I've ever been in has an Ingraving service. even in the little town of Winchester Virginia that I live in. In case the hallmark store in your town doesn't Engrave then buy something nice and have it engraved at a jewelery store.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and good luck with the gift.
Old 11-23-2002, 05:23 AM   #39
whacky
Emerald Dragon

A nice and extremely comfy chair is my recommendation, along with a group photograph and some mugs etc. Just imagine, that person relaxing in a chair, looking at the picture, drinking tea. Now those are memories that are everlasting [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2002, 06:10 PM   #40
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
My Friend go to a Hallmark gift store and look around you will find many high quality engravable clocks,placks, and many other fine gift Ideas that women of the retireing age will love.
Every Hallmark store I've ever been in has an Ingraving service. even in the little town of Winchester Virginia that I live in. In case the hallmark store in your town doesn't Engrave then buy something nice and have it engraved at a jewelery store.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and good luck with the gift.
Why thank you Crimsom, fellow Virginian Hallmark eh? Thanks that'll be the first place I'll look! [img]smile.gif[/img] Again, I haven't had anything engraved before funny enough, so am a bit ignorant on these things. Definitely engraving would be a good thing because we can have our names on the gift, therefore giving her something "to remember us by" as my boss requested.

Reality Show Recaps