Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2002, 06:29 PM   #21
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
CD your the definition of [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Sleep? I´ll be up all nigt bugging you on MSN [img]tongue.gif[/img] Well I think I´ll get enough sleep from my catnaps
My definition of spam Aunty? Pointless posting [img]tongue.gif[/img] like this one... hehe. Catnaps? aww, but dont you need *real* sleep sometimes? Whats the word? RM something? lol, bugging me on msn? It'd keep me from getting lonely. hehe, besides, then you can "mother" me all you want ;P *grins and grabs Willow's switch when she isnt looking, hides it somewhere*
Old 11-14-2002, 06:36 PM   #22
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
My definition of spam Aunty? Pointless posting [img]tongue.gif[/img] like this one... hehe. Catnaps? aww, but dont you need *real* sleep sometimes? Whats the word? RM something? lol, bugging me on msn? It'd keep me from getting lonely. hehe, besides, then you can "mother" me all you want ;P *grins and grabs Willow's switch when she isnt looking, hides it somewhere*
Come come Spammer boy! You are a well known spammer [img]tongue.gif[/img] . And go ahead keep that stick! Plenty more where that came from [img]graemlins/1pokeme.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2002, 06:41 PM   #23
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

* [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] with Willow's own stick, grins* fine, I'll keep it [img]tongue.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] 's Willow again with her own switch* now be sure to rest properly "Aunty darlin'"...
Old 11-14-2002, 06:47 PM   #24
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
* [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] with Willow's own stick, grins* fine, I'll keep it [img]tongue.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] 's Willow again with her own switch* now be sure to rest properly "Aunty darlin'"...
You dare to whack me you insolent pup? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I´ll treat you they way spam is usually treated! [img]graemlins/redbite.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/2puke.gif[/img] . Take that Spammer boy! And here´s something I saved just for you [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2002, 06:57 PM   #25
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*grins* aww, Willow dear, you shouldnt have, a whole whack just for me? *grins* YES! I told ya I could get you to whack me [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe, I win. or maybe not *rubs sore head* aww, I'm sowwy. *hugs* forgive me pleawe? lol, isnt it time for a "catnap" Willow? *grins*
Old 11-14-2002, 07:01 PM   #26
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
*grins* aww, Willow dear, you shouldnt have, a whole whack just for me? *grins* YES! I told ya I could get you to whack me [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe, I win. or maybe not *rubs sore head* aww, I'm sowwy. *hugs* forgive me pleawe? lol, isnt it time for a "catnap" Willow? *grins*
Forgive you? For whacking me? You´ll have to get down on you knees and beg for that to happen! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Have at you! [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-14-2002, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 11-14-2002, 07:24 PM   #27
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*sighs and goes down on both knees* I guess you'll wanna switch me now? hehe, you might make Kat jealous still, you *are* family in an online-addopted sorta sense. Aww, I'm sowwy, really I am, forgive me, Auntie? *begs for a bit*

[ 11-14-2002, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 11-14-2002, 07:26 PM   #28
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
*sighs and goes down on both knees* I guess you'll wanna switch me now? hehe, you might make Kat jealous still, you *are* family in an online-addopted sorta sense. Aww, I'm sowwy, really I am, forgive me, Auntie? *begs for a bit*
Much better Spammerman! IW´s own action hero! [img]tongue.gif[/img] You´re forgiven! Now get up from the floor before you ruin you pants
Old 11-14-2002, 07:28 PM   #29
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Pants? *looks confused* OH thats right, you American's call trousers pants. *cracks up laughin*

Quote:
Much better Spammerman! IW´s own action hero!
*sighs* Oh DO grow up Willow dear, I know that you just LOVE your superheros, but please, your not a little girl anymore [img]tongue.gif[/img] *grins*

[ 11-14-2002, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 11-14-2002, 07:32 PM   #30
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Pants? *looks confused* OH thats right, you American's call trousers pants. *cracks up laughin*
*sighs* Oh DO grow up Willow dear, I know that you just LOVE your superheros, but please, your not a little girl anymore [img]tongue.gif[/img] *grins*
Hmm Americans? Of course I love superheros! Spammerman to the rescue!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] I´ll have to construct a theme song for you!