Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2003, 08:36 PM   #21
SecretMaster
Apophis

MMORPG's generally don't have plots. Think about it, beating the game would ruin everything for everyone. There are just going to be areas constantly updated and created for quests for players to do.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 01:15 AM   #22
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
Blizzard has a history of delaying their projects. Do you not remember the D2 release? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dude (or dudette ) EVERYTHING from Blizzard is late... I'm still waiting for the Diablo 10.0 patch to come out that was promised over a year ago. They said the reason it was delayed was because of Warcraft 3, which was released, patched, AND had an expansion pack made for it all before the Diablo patch was even beta tested... Blizzard makes some great games, but don't rely on anything they say too heavily. They mean well, but... that's about it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2003, 01:17 AM   #23
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by pcgiant:
quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
I've never played Hellfire, but I've always thought the first was better than the second.
[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img] Finally! Someone else who realises the truth! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]They had a debate on www.diabloii.net about that not long ago. Top 10 reasons why 1 was better than 2, and top 10 reasons 2 was better than 1. It was an interesting read